• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Medeival adventures

MrHawkins

Dark is the night.
About me.

I am and older male roleplayer who is and avid roleplayer who loves to create and deep and long lasting roleplaying experience.

I prefer quality over quantity. So I can post 1 to 3 paragraphs per response but that depends upon my partner and the quality of which they post too.

I roleplay as multiple characters and as such I can and will roleplay female characters. I am also open to roleplaying different pairings. From M×F to F×M and all in between. So yes. Some of my characters do fall under the spectrum of homosexual.

Rules

1. Follow the term of service and rules of Rp Nation.
  2. If you need time off from our role play I understand. If you can give me a heads up that be awesome. If not that is ok.
  3. I only write in third person and I will admit I will lose interest if you are unable to do so.
  4. I use face claims, but if you wish not too I understand.
  5. Rp nation has a strict rule against NSFW. Fade to black or just pretend it does not exist.
  6. Real life comes before roleplaying.

I prefer to play either fantasy in a medieval setting. My other settings I enjoy are sci fi, a post apocalyptic, and a modern fantasy take.

Currently Cravings:

Historical medieval

Fandoms:
X MEN Movieverse
Game Of Thrones
Mass Effect
Dragon Age

SELF CREATED PLOTS

Hebron plots

Each plot centers around different time periods during Hebron. The names givin in the plot are people of interest.

Hebron is and large island similar to England made up of three different cultures in three different areas of Hebron.

The Treaty of the Birds

The lands of Hebron are once again thrust into war as the Easternlands are conquered by the Greater North. Now the red bear king Orson Ethelbert moves to invade the divided Southlands. But the three ruling high houses create a treaty to meet the North army.

A treaty made by blood and marriage. Luckily each of the ruling houses had sons and daughters. The noble and handsome heir to the Wetlands Raleigh Alinor to marry the proud daughter of the Delarks, Hestia.

The kind and soft spoken Bryden Hayward to marry the beautiful Rhea Alinor. And last is Jennifer Hayward. Who is sent to the wild mountain filled coast to marry Bracus DeLark known as the Barbarian of The Mountains.

Now the young swan must move about the new court and try her best to learn the ways of her new husband. But at the same the young woman starts to reshape her own husband as she aides in building a dynasty that would reshape not only Hebron but the rest of the world.

Kingmaker

Years have passed and the great alliance of the Southlands hold true as the three independent High Lords watch as the Eastern kingdom of the Dale rise to power forcing the Greater North into subjugation.

But at the height of the Dalish kingdom Grand Duke Erlich Hubert of the Getelands invades Hebron eastern coast. Killing the entire Fangest family and taking the capital DragonHead, Ferrain Hubert declares himself as the king of all Hebron.

But a noble knight name Jeron Goodin leads a hard fought rebel forces winning great battles. All seems to actually be going the way for Jeron Goodin and his cause, but after the removal of the force of house Carolingian, Jeron is greatly out number. His sister Claudia travels to the Southlands seeking allies for her brother in the powerful great High Lords.

But while traveling to HighRock Claudia finds more than just and ally as the young Dalish born woman finds herself falling in love with the young High Lord Erius DeLark.

The War of Stallions

The Goodins are growing more amd more to power as Eynor Goodin the Eldering, Grand King of all Hebron rest upon safely on his throne.

Keeping to the oath Eynor took a daughter of the Southlands. But after her death giving birth to Eynor heir Eliam. At the same time Eynor grows tired of the ways of the Southland lords who hold position inside his council for generations.

Insulted the DeLarks and Alinors pull away thier armies from the capital. It was only due to the quick wit and diplomatic ways of High Lord Ian Larrueit that kept away civil war.

Eynor Goodin remarries the daughter of High Lord Aethelwulf Ethelbert. The young lady gives into the High King another son, Ethur.

Prince Eliam Goodin marries Angela, the daughter of Ian Larruiet, and in time has also given birth to a son Hugh.

The Ethelbert began to see how little hope thier queen and grandson have to hold into power. After the king is taken ill Aethelwulf takes action. Arresting Eliam and placing him in the dungeon.

Angela escape with her son and is place under the protection of Lord Fergory of Agincourt. But as the approaching army nears with plans to take her by force little hope seems to be found.

Until and army of Southlands Stormriders into battle. Led by High Lord Berus DeLark ,the powerful Summer Knight , rescue Angela and Prince Hugh.

Now all civil war breaks out as the forces of the Southlands and North crash again into battles.

The Aged of the Silver Troop

The lands of Hebron are trying to heal the wounds of the Stallion War as the men of the Southlands grow restless. Hatred for the North are still strong.

King Gerald Goodin soon realize that once again Hebron could be thrown into chaos. But at the same time Gerald finds opportunity in the mainlands.

War has broken through put the mainland as Duke declare themselves kings and battle each other. Many of the Dukes have called for aide to the Hebronborns.

Gerald Goodin decides to take up a few of these contracts as he sends forth a force. Treasure and plunder are abound as the Hebron mercenaries bring glory to the battlefield.

One of these mercenary groups are the Silver Troop led by the brother of High Lord DeLark, Arcalla DeLark the White Wolf.

The Stallion Queen

At the dawn of the new year the lands of Hebron rest upon uneasy alliances between the eight powerful high houses as the ruling family the Goodins prepare a wedding of the heir to that of a foreign princess.

But weeks before the wedding tragedy strikes. The king is murdered along with his heir. Now the kingdom I'd thrust upon war as not one invading army but three ride upon the kingdom to challenge the newly crowned queen. Across from the cold sea her uncle Barrister Goodin the Black Steed raises an army of Niredman sellswords backed by the purse of the king of Edormark Hadafan.

From across the Dragon Strait the king of Remerac raises a holy crusade to destroy the old faith of Hebrom and subject her people to the faith of the mainland.

And from the island raiding kingdom Irland a warlord united the tribes with plans to raid the rich kingdom of Hebron.

Now the newly crowned Grand Queen Erika Goodin must unite the powerful the noble houses to her cause to save the crown and throne her ancestor had created.

The Age of the Holy Wars

Although Karling failed in his invasion of Hebron, but Karlings did succeed in forcing their religion upon the old pagan lands to east.

Now only two major pagan kingdom stand against the onslaught of the Holy Empire of Frankia. The kingdom of Edormark, ruled by Aralard Jorviking, and the Grand Kingdom of Hebron. Grand King Rethur Goodin of Hebron agrees to the treaty with Edormark.

Emperor Luis Karling moves his main force on the Novagard coast. Rethur eldest son Bryen fails to move his fleet in time to aide the defending forces at Novagard. Now Aralard daughter Brynhildr is left with a small force as she prepares to fend off the invaders.

At the same time a force of Stormriders led by the young Alexander DeLark. Battling through the mainlanders force Alexander makes it to the Novagard keep.

Now the young DeLark heir and the warrior princess must work together to break the Emperor force.

The Dawn of the Hawk King

Generations have passed and the rise of the DeLark power and influence upon the kings court. After the Great North Rebellion, Luken plans to fix the bonds that were broken by having his son Jeron Goodin betrothed to High Lord Ethelbert daughter Rowena.

After another failed invasion of Hebron by a foreign king several young nobles prove themselves in battle. Luken decides to invite several of the young nobles to the capital.

One of these nobles include Hector DeLark the grandson of High Lord Alexander DeLark. Strong and powerful Hector has to learn how to handle the intrigue of the capital court.

Viking Plots

Jarl Eadric Oberson a feared viking raider has gone much farther than any raider could ever dream. Becoming rich from his raids, Eadric has increased his holdings back in Norway.

As his raids grow more powerful Eadric looks to gain more land and a powerful ally with the Wessex king. But instead is betrayed as the Wessex forces await with the Northumbria forces. Killing Eadric and his men the the English kings breath more easy thinking the viking raids are finally over.

Now Eadric sons head off to war. The eldest Wulfgar leads a massive army into Wessex with plans to do more than just raiding. The young viking lord plans to invade and take Wessex for himself.

At the same time the young Magnus forces began to raid on the Brittany and French courts. The French king is at the same time is battling a rebellion lead by his uncle and see a chance for a new ally in Magnus.

And back in Norway the second born son Knut finds out a plan to overthrow and take his family lands. Knut must now gather a force to repel the enemy as he builds alliance with the other Norse landed families.

Last edited:
Hey! I'm definitely interested! I would PM you first, but I wanted to ask publically about the plots you have listed. They seem very connected (which I like), however, it left me just a tad confused. They're each separated by the breaks, correct? As in "The Dawn of the Hawk King" is not tied into "The Age of the Holy Wars" necessarily. Again, just making sure! It might just be me being a dunce, but I wanted to clarify! Thanks!

Hey! I'm definitely interested! I would PM you first, but I wanted to ask publically about the plots you have listed. They seem very connected (which I like), however, it left me just a tad confused. They're each separated by the breaks, correct? As in "The Dawn of the Hawk King" is not tied into "The Age of the Holy Wars" necessarily. Again, just making sure! It might just be me being a dunce, but I wanted to clarify! Thanks!

You pretty much got it. Each section is either separated by decades or even generations and follows in a made up medeival world. It kinda follows the history of two noble families.

The noble Goodins. Kings of Hebron and rulers of the Dalelands. And the DeLarks. Violent and feared High Lords of the Southlands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back