• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Mechatime Funtime

nf4vs.jpg

This sounds amazing. I wanna write a mech pilot, pick me! :D

What kind of mechs are we talking about here? Heavily armed, armored Western Mechs? or Eastern quick and agile

Getting things done

But we're all busy cause we've got individual projects as well.

I'd say a couple weeks.

Since this could possibly turn out to be a rather large multi-player RP, would players (should they so desire) be allowed a great deal of plot freedom? Let's say I wanted to focus on a lot of solo stuff initially—mainly to get a feel for the other players and setting—would that be frowned upon?

Hmm

Let me get back to you in that in like an hour. Slightly busy.

My body is already prepared for this. I just hope I can keep it all in one place for the next few weeks before it starts.

Bone2pick said:
Since this could possibly turn out to be a rather large multi-player RP, would players (should they so desire) be allowed a great deal of plot freedom? Let's say I wanted to focus on a lot of solo stuff initially—mainly to get a feel for the other players and setting—would that be frowned upon?
Depends. They'll have run of the base to do whatever until mission time.

I'll have to get back to you about it unless you care to explain more exactly what you mean.

[QUOTE="Space Cowboy Ein]My body is already prepared for this. I just hope I can keep it all in one place for the next few weeks before it starts.

[/QUOTE]
Ein! Data dog! You might not know anything about what I just said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back