• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MCU: The trickster or the white wolf. Which will you be?

Scarlet-White

Sometimes you just have to believe it to see it
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
The Trickster or The White Wolf
The choice is yours

Loki.jpg bucky.jpg

Hi everyone!

I am looking for M/F pairing with my OC.
Preferably I would like someone who could play Loki or Bucky from the MCU.
Looking for someone who is semi-lit, writing between 2-3 paragraphs per reply/character.
2-3 replies per week would be greatly appreciated. But I understand as adults sometimes things get busy.
I am happy to double if it means that my OC is paired with either of the two canons above.
Discussing plot ideas and OC x Canon pairings will be essentially OOC chat to be held in PMs.
Some characters from the MCU I may not feel comfortable in portraying but I am more than happy to give them a try.

Plot ideas

Loki has been around for thousands of years before the current timeline of the MCU.
Maybe he has visited Earth before his attempt at ruling Earth?
In a time period before the MCU, could he find that one person that may actually understand him?
After all people like that are far and few in between.
Or maybe during his attempt to conquer Earth with his chitauri army, a SHIELD agent with peculiar abilities catches his attention.
He does like a bit of mystery after all, he is a trickster.

Bucky has been alone since HYDRA used him for their own purposes.
Being saved by his best friend should of been a welcomed relief,
but how does a soldier out of time and with no real connections fit into a world that he has helped caused so much chaos in?
Perhaps he finds that one companion who accepts his "mistakes" because she too has endured through some terrible things in her life.
Not necessarily on the same level but nonetheless a connection could come from their similarities.

Hit me up in the PM for details on my OC and so we can discuss potential storylines further.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back