• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Maze Runner or Life is Strange 2 (Canon x OC) [Doubling]

TinyMochi

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello! I've been craving for Maze Runner or Life is Strange 2. I'm open to doubling (I scratch your back, you scratch mine). I crave for canon x oc but canon x canon or oc x oc can work too.

• I am comfortable with doing mxf or fxf, but I'm also open to doing mxm
  • My ocs are mostly female
  • I prefer semi-lit/advanced lit (just don't send me one liners)
  • I also prefer third person
  • I'm not expecting for you to be active and have a fast response all the time, although if you are going to be gone for awhile. It would be nice to give me a heads up. I'm ghost friendly :ghost:
  • I'm always down to listen and exchange some ideas just to make the rp feel fun and creative
  • I don't have a lot of triggers except I will not do smut (fade to black please once their clothes get taken off)
  • I don't mind putting my ocs through a lot of struggle. It's what makes the rp fun in the first place.
  • Overall, just here to have some fun :)

Maze Runner
  • Looking for someone to play Minho, Newt, Thomas, or Gally
  • I have got some ideas where the ocs can start from the maze and meet up with the Gladers or we can start from where they managed to escape the maze and meet up with other survivors who also escaped the maze. If we wanna go for the original plot.
  • I'm willing to play anyone you can think of

Life is Strange (Craving 2 but I'm willing to do both)
  • I'm willing to do Life is Strange and we can cross over with Life is Strange 2
  • Looking for someone to play Sean, Cassidy, Finn, Max, Warren
  • We can start up with the after events of Life is Strange and moving down to the events from LiS 2 depending on the characters and the plot setting. Just pm me for details
  • I'm willing to play anyone you can think of
pm if interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back