• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Maybe Tomorrow | No longer accepting characters

Bravado Bravado Not really used to applying in a CS thread but I'll keep an eye on this. I do have a question, however. What exactly are we talking about when we mean "zombies"? The Walking Dead, WWZ/28 Days Later, Dying Light/L4D, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, etc, etc. Figured to ask because some types I'm more keen on than others.

EDIT: Also, is there a planned cut off date for sheets to be in?

EDIT EDIT: Another question. Is there any specific roles you wish to avoid? I know some people like to avoid military and what not since it tends to distract from the whole survival aspect of zombie apocalypses.

I apologize for such a late reply oof, but the zombies in this RP are more akin to The Walking Dead zombies. Since we're in an early stage of the outbreak they aren't quite as slow as what you'd see in the later seasons of TWD, but they also aren't runners or anything like that. To answer your second question, there is currently not a cut off date, though I may add one later. And to answer your final question, I am trying to avoid military characters that are loaded up and tend to dominate a world like this, if that makes sense. I don't have a problem with a character that has military background, or military family ties, but that same character cannot come into the RP with a fully-loaded AR or anything of that sort.

I am interested as well! I just apologize, I am still learning the technical functions of this website, and am trying to fill out a character sheet. Just having some difficulty with the font.

I feel so slow...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back