• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mayans MC

Max gave a soft smile and nodded a some "Yeah breakfast sounds great." She murmured kissing him gently and wrapped her arms around his neck

Sebastian turned her head to look at her smiling softly with watery eyes "Valería..." he whispered squeezing her hand the best he could but he was still very weak

She smiled kissing his knuckles gently. “Heyyhere. Don’t you ever scare me like that again.l she whispered kissing his knuckles again.

He nodded and went to his kitchen trying to find some food making a face when there was nothing but stale bread. “Maybe we can go into the city. Far enough away right?”

Max nodded some and bit her lip some "Yeah um...maybe" she said still a little worried that they would find her.

Sebastian laughed softly and still smiled "Im so sorry." He whispered not noticing his family at all just keeping his eyes on Val

She gently wiped at his cheek to catch a couple tears falling. “I love you. Your parents and sister are here.” She murmured carefully raising the bed so he could see everyone better.

He smiled and kissed her cheek. “Give me a minute.” He told her and went to get dressed properly then cane out and passed her a spare helmet. “Come on... we can go east.” He told her quietly.

Sebastian nodded softly and turned his head a bit smiling softly at his parents "Hey guys....how are you?" He asked quietly

Max nodded some and gave a soft smile "Alright sounds good." She said before kissing his cheek "Thank you Angel, this really means a lot."

He smikedand kissed her softly before getting on his bike and waiting for her to get on the back before taking her out.

Val frowned watching him still worrying rubbing his arm gently and listened to his parents chat with him for a bit until she went to go get a drink to give them privacy.

“Who’s the hooker Sebastian?! Really?! That’s the kind of girl you like?!” His mother questioned him. “Don’t think I didn’t see the biker ink.” She pointed out.

Max held onto him tight smiling as the scent of his cologne and cigarettes filled her nostrils, it was definitely one she could get used to being around.

Sebastian frowned glaring at his mother "I love her mom, and intend on marrying her some day so either deal with it and shut up or dont come around anymore." He spat not going to take their shit about Val.

She got back with some coffee and a chocolate bar though she couldn’t quite stomach the food and just sat by his bed drinking her coffee. “I love you... I’m so sorry.” She whispered and held his hand tightly.

Angel drove halfway and stopped at a rest point for s few minutes then took her the rest of the way and he parked his bike at the restaurant, getting out with her.

Max smiled softly and took off her helmet taking his hand in hers as she sat down at a table with him "Thank you for taking me out Angel." She said softly

Sebastian smiled softly at her as he saw Val come back in "Hey beautiful, I love you too and its okay I promise." He whispered to her kissing her hand gently

Val smiled and moved to sit with him super carefully once she finished her coffee and snuggled into him kissing his cheek. “I know you’re gonna beokay but I still feel kinda guilty.”

He smiled and gave her hand a squeeze pulling her to walk beside him and kissed her head. “I’m happy to do it.” He told her opening the door for her to the restaurant and then got them a table.

Max smiled happily and glanced at her phone as it buzzed frowning softly as she saw a text from Brian. She opened in quickly and smiled widely seeing a picture of Gracie pop 'When can I see her in person next Brian?' She replied hoping to get a responce.

Sebastian took in a shaky breath from his broken ribs and nodded some "I know babe....but now they know and if I need oto find another job I will." He whispered

She frowned and held him carefully on the side that was a little less damaged. “I love you... god you scared me though.” She whispered and kissed his cheek. “Where did your parents go?” She asked him quietly.

Angel glanced up st her some from his menu. “What’s got you smiling like that?” He asked her reaching for her free hand gently.

Sebastian held her close as he could kissing the top of her head "Im so sorry my dear, I love you so much." He whispered frowning when she mentioned his parents "I sent them out."

Max smiled happily and showed him the picture of Gracie "My ex sent me a photo of Gracie." She said softly

He smiled and looked at it. “She’s adorable.” He told her and gave her hand a squeeze.

She frowned and nodded. “Get some sleep baby. You need to rest.” She whispered cupping his cheek and kissed him gently. “I’m not going anywhere I promise.” She whispered.

Max put her phone up and nodded some "Yeah she is." She murmured biting her lip some "How um....how do you feel about kids?" She asked hoping he would have no issues with Gracie

Sebastian nodded some and started to drift off just as EZ arrived handing Val a piece of paper from Alvarez "I dont know what it is or what they want, Bishop just said give it to you." He murmured

He shrugged. “I don’t mind em at all. I don’t have much experience but I’m fine.” He smiled at her ordering when their waiter arrived.

She frowned and opened it wondering what was gonna be inside, staying close to him.

Max gave a soft smile and nodded some "I grew up around my siblings since I'm the eldest and Marcus doesnt know how to keep it in his damn pants." She joked giving a small laugh

'Location by tonight, write it down.' Is what the paper read. Marcus was being impatient in the search for his eldest daughter.

Val frowned trying to find a way to not give everything away so that she could keep Sebastian and herself safe but also max but she had run out of options now so she used her last resort of writing down a town across the border so it would take him longer to find her.

Angel nodded some and leaned back watching her carefully smiling at Her. “You know how beautiful you are?” He asked her.

Max blushed a bright pink and smiled "Oh you flatter me too much Angel." She said before kissing his hand "Youre pretty handsome yourself." She tpld him with a wink

EZ took the paper once she handed it to him "You want me to give this to him now or later on today?" He asked wanting to do something for her so she could get some kind of peace

he Smiled and watched her some. He hadn’t been this happy with a girl in a very very long time.

Val looked at him and frowned. “As late as possible.” She Said quietly and thanked him just watching Sebastian carefully Hopi to be able to get him out of there before Marcus realised she was lying.

Max smiled happily at glancing at him as his phone rang "Everything okay?" She asked softly

Sebastian grunted in his sleep and took a deep breath before he fluttered his eyes open looking around

“Hey... how you feeling?” She asked him quietly, gently caressing his cheek gently.

He smiled and nodded as he listened to his brother tell him Val was trying to avoid giving anything away about max then hung up. “Yeah... Val is trying real hard to make sure your dad doesn’t find you.” He told her. “I thought she was married to the VP for your charter... she’s only a little older than you though right?”

Sebastian sighed heavily shaking his head some "Uncomfortable, cant sleep." He mumbled

Max nodded some sighing heavily "Yeah....3 years, I still dont trust her." She murmured digging into her food as it arrived

Users who are viewing this thread

Back