• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mayans MC

She frowned and gently brushed his hair out of his face. “Tell me what you need papí.” She murmured kissing his knuckles gently.

He frowned some and watched her. “Babe. She’s trying.” He mumbled and leaned back when their food arrived, sitting up to eat it.

Max nodded some "I guess so.." she murmured watching him a bit and giving a small smile

Sebastian chuckled some "Mmm I love when you call me that." He murmured kissing the top of her head gently "Im kinda hungry to be honest."

Val nodded and glanced at the door, chewing on her lip some not wanting to leave him at all. “Let me go find out what time they’re bringing breakfast.” She murmured and pecked his cheek going to speak to the nurse.

He smiled some winking at her. “What are you looking at?” He smiled some sippin his coffee.

Max shook her head some still smiling "Just you senor Reyes." She said with a wink giving a small laugh

Sebastian smiled softly but frowned as Marcus came in pressing down on his chest 'You get her to tell you that location...the right fucking one,or I kill her infront of you.'

Val came back ten minutes later and frowned seeing he was struggling to breathe and set the food down on the side going over to him. “Hey... What’s wrong?” She murmured

He smiled some at her and Winked paying the bill when they were done. “You gotta brush up on your accent you know.” He teased.

Max gave a small laugh and wrapped her arms around him as she got on his bike "Why is that Àngel?" She whispered in a perfect accent biting his earlobe a bit

Sebastian wheezed more trying to get words out but it wasnt working at all and his monitors started to go off

“Seb?! Sebastian look at me. Keep your eyes on me baby.” She begged reaching over and pressing the call button in a panic gently cupping his face and getting him to look at her. “Don’t close your eyes please stay awake.” She begged.

He shuddered. “Never mind mamacita.” He growled a little and took off back to his place.

Sebastian kept his eyes on her as much as he could as the nurses came in to check him over. As they got his breathing regulated with a mask he soon calmed looking at Val letting a few tears fall.

Max giggled softly and got off swinging her hips some as she walked inside the house laughing as she felt Angel come up behind her and swing her around

She frowned wiping his cheeks gently and helped get the bed raised just sitting by him and smoothing his hair back worrying. About him. “It’s gonna be okay. We’ll be okay.” She whispered kissing his forehead.

He groaned and grabbed her, swinging her around before carrying her inside. “You’re gonna be the death of me.” He chuckled and kissed her softly.

Max kissed him back and smiled widely "Mmmm you will be the death of me too." She murmured before jumping up and wrapping her legs around his waist kissing him deeper

Seb took in deep shaky breaths before raising his hand slightly motioning for a pencil so he could write what he wanted to say down.

She passed him her phone to type in the notes section seeing as there was no paper and she wasn’t about to leave him alone again. “What is it baby?” She murmured.

He kissed her back then pulled away a bit. “I gotta go down to the club house beautiful. I got a run to do with Creeper and Coco.” He told her.

Max whined softly and ran her fingers through his slicked back hair "Well hurry back or I'm gonna have to fix this myself." She murmured

Sebastian grunted some and typed out 'Marcus
He looked at her with scared eyes and let more tears fall

She frowned and watched him smoothing his hair out of the way holding onto him “I love you.” She whispered. “It’ll be okay. Just ... try not to worry.” She murmured helping him sit up some. She was in a complicated situation but her priority had to be to keep her and Sebastian safe so once he had fallen asleep she stepped over to the window and called Marcus.

Angel smirked and kissed her softly. “Mmm... promise.” He murmured and told her to make herself at home then left to go to the club house.

Marcus smirked as he saw Val's name pop up on his phone and answered "Valería, you got my message." He said giving a small dark laugh

Max smiled happily and nodded letting him go before she glanced around and shook her head some starting to clean up the place

“You bastard.” She muttered then gave him angels address. She knew they’d been seeing each other and she knew angel well enough. “That’s where you’ll find her. Her and angel are dating.” She told him then hung up and went to lay with Sebastian holding onto him protectively.

Max cleaned for about 2 hours before she finally took a break and sat down to rest. She frowned though hearing a loud banging at the door. Quickly she hid out of sight not going to go towards the door.

Angel frowned following everyone when they said they were going somewhere and he felt his stomach drop when they pulled up in front of his house, immediately being grabbed by bishop and being shoved towards the front door to unlock it. She must have told him everything then.

Max heard Angel's voice and came out of the room going wide eyed seeing Alvarez behind him. She took a deep breath and glared towards her father gripping the knife behind her back tightly

Angel saw her and where her hand was shaking his Head. “Babe that’s not a good idea.” He muttered feeling the knife point in his own back that Alvarez had pushed very close.

Max let a few tears fall as she looked at her father "What the fuck do you want from me?!" She screamed shaking like mad from all of her emotions

Angel watched her shaking his head. ‘You should have kept in touch. Just like you promised.’ Marcus told her. ‘I don’t wanna lose my daughter.’ He told her. ‘So I guess we will get rid of this one. You know you really disappoint me Angel. You were promising.’ He told him before driving the knife into his back up in the chest area before looking at max. “I expect you at the club house once you’ve dealt with this one.” He told her and left leaving angel to drop.

Max looked at him wide eyed shaking her head some "You ruined my life Marcus! Why would I want to keep in contact!" She spat but fell silent as he spoke to Angel "No....no please!" She yelled but it was too late. She dropped the knife she held and rushed to Angel letting him fall on her "Angel! No no no!" She cried slapping his face some to keep him up "Dont you dare close those eyes."

He grunted falling to his knees and feeling his eyelids getting heavy, he could feel the blood coming up his throat and then out of his mouth telling them his lungs were filling with it as he tried desperately to stay awake staring at her hearing his brother in the distance outside the house still coming running in before he blacked out, slumping forward against max.

Max held him the best she could looking at EZ with terrified eyes "He needs a hospital now, and not over the border." She said through tears

Sebastian woke up some to loud yelling from nurses and doctors rushing someone to the ER he frowned softly seeing a woman with green hair trying to run with them covered in blood "Val? Val whats going on?" He asked looking around not seeing her in the room

Val grunted feeling EZ shove her into the wall in the corridor. “I didn’t have a choice. Hesthe last person I wanted hurt. Please... just go be there for him.” She begged feeling him drop her a little and she went back to Sebastian’s room shutting the door behind her leaning against it looking at him. “I should go.” She whispered shaking badly.

EZ glared at her for a moment then went after max and waited with her to hear anything fuming at all of them especially Alvarez.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back