• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mayans MC

Sebastian gave a small sigh and kissed her forehead watching as EZ looked at her in complete shock "You should be careful where you go.." he mumbled

Max cuddled into him and gave a small smile kissing his cheek before moving to where she was straddling his waist "So Mr. Reyes, tell me, how did you get mixed up with The Mayans?" She asked quietly

Val frowned a little and rest her head back “yes thank you EZ we never thought about that.” She muttered and gently tugged Sebastian to her bedroom.

He smiled and shrugged a little. “Just kinda happened.... place I come from you either die from a crime or you committ one.” He mumbled. “Mayans rolled through one day at the right place right time and that was me in.”

Max nodded some biting her lip softly "Yeah I get that,same from where I'm from." She said quietly giving a small frown as she remembered how dangerous Oakland had been.

Sebastian helped her to the room and held her close as they laid down together "You sure you can trust him?" He asked raising an eyebrow

She nodded and resther head on his chest. “I can trust EZ. he’s a prospect for one not an actual Mayan yet... and for two... he’s a decent guy. He’s not really biker material.” She mumbled taking his hand in hers. “I love you Seb... no matter what happens with your job. Keep it or lose it I don’t care. Homeless and broke I don’t care I love you... you can always come live with me and give me sex in exchange for food.” She teased.

He just nodded trailing patterns up and down her arms after seeing She was tracing every one of his scars. “They’re all from being part of my job... they all have a reason but every one I’ve bounced back.” He said then glanced down at hers. He recognised what kind of scar it was but he wouldn’t pry unless she wanted to tell him but the csection scar was still visible underneath the tattoos

Max nodded softly giving a soft smile "Well I'm glad you did." She said softly looking at him cupping his cheek gently before she kissed him again but this time in a much gentler way.

Seb gave a small chuckle and smiled widely at her before kissing her lovingly "And I love you Val, more than anything this world. I would give it all up for you, you are my everything." He whispered

She smiled tiredly and slipped her arms around him carefully as she started falling asleep worn out and in pain.

He smiled and kissed her back pulling her in a little closer then pulled away. “I don’t want you near my club.” He told her quietly but seriously

Max gave a small frown and nodded having no issue with that decision at all "Alright, I see no problem with that." She said softly

Sebastian held her close and smiled softly as she fell asleep. He kissed the top of her head a few times before he went out to get himself a beer

“I don’t want you to think that I don’t think you’re worthy or anything... I want you safe. And being around them is the opposite.” He murmured kissing her head.

EZ looked over at him and frowned. “You know how much danger you’re putting her in?” He muttered then froze and looked up hearing bikes coming down the street. “Too late now though.” He mumbled and walked over to the front door

Max nodded giving him a big smile "I understand...and I understand what you may do is illegal, I wont ask any questions but I have a rule and if its broken then this.." she said motioning between the two of them "Is done,understand?" She said seriously watching as he nodded some "You bring NONE of whatever it is you do into my house, no drugs for hiding,no selling guns, NONE of it."

Sebastian frowned as he heard bikes pull up quickly going for his gun and the back door "Dont say shit." He muttered trying to run around the back but he was stopped when he ran into one of Alvarez's goons.

Val woke up hearing yelling in her house and got up carefully walking out to find Alvarez and Bishop standing in front of Sebastian while Gilly and Creeper were holding him down on one side each. “What the hell is going on?!” She yelled glaring at them. “Who said you could come in here?!”

Angel nodded and kissed her softly. “I wouldn’t dream of it beautiful.” He murmjred holding her close until his phone buzzed and he sighed heavily “Alright... I gotta go.... there’s some stuff going down.” He murmured getting up and gathering his clothes putting them back on then kissed her cheek and headed out

Max nodded softly and got her clothes on as well kissing him gently. She followed him out giving a small smile "If you want, you can come back afterwards." She said softly before letting him leave

Sebastian grunted some trying to get free but it was no use. He looked at Val with strong eyes not going to back down and take whatever he had to.

Alvarez growled some as he looked at her "I came to make sure you were safe and I find this rat trying to go out the back." He muttered pulling his gun and pointing directly at Sebastian's head cocking it "You got 5 seconds to explain before I end it."

Angel frowned reading the text again. “If I do I’ll text you first.... this could be a long night.” He mumbled and pecked her cheek then left quietly heading to Val’s place.

She frowned and glared at Alvarez. “We’ve been seeing each other for almost a year.” She told him. She wasn’t about to lie to him. Not anymore. It was too late for that. “I have told him nothing and he knows nothing so please just leave him be. He got suspended from the force because of me now leave us alone!” She begged him quietly watching him put the gun away and
Sighing In relief until she watched in horror as he beckoned one of the guys forward and told him to start beating Sebastian. “Stop it! Please Marcus stop!”

Sebastian grunted some and took the beating looking at Val with broken eyes as they continues bloodying him up

Marcus frowned and put his hand around her throat to silence her "This is what rats get." He said in a calm tone glaring daggers at her at the same time.

She whimpered and watched him crying and begging for them to stop and to leave him alone. “I know where she is Marcus! I know where she is and if he does I will never tell you!” She spat at him. “You stop hurting him and give me time to make sure he will be okay and then I will tell you where Max is.” She told him still crying seeing seb on his knees hanging forward limply with blood dripping out his mouth. “Please” She begged.

Angel frowned hearing her and made his excuses to leave, getting on his bike and taking off finding a quiet spot and texted her that he was coming over.

Max got out of her shower and saw Angel's text giving a small smile. She got into her Pajamas waiting for him patiently after. She smiled hearing a knock at the door and opened it "Hey there." She said happily

Marcus snapped his fingers at his men when she mentioned his daughter. He smirked some and let them drop the deputy to the floor barely breathing "You have a week." He muttered before he rounded up his men to leave.

Val rushed to him trying to see if it was something she could fix but she soon phoned an ambulance crying down the line that she needed help now. They’d been burgled and the two men had attacked her boyfriend while she sat there trying to make sure he was going to be okay.

Angel frowned and got in quickly pulling all her curtains shut. “Is this a game to you?” He questioned. “Because if not then you are in more danger than you know.” He muttered glaring at her more worried for her than anything.

Sebastian gasped for air barely able to stay awake before he passed out and his breath stilling right as the ambulance arrived.

Max closed the door and watched him frowning as he closed all the curtains "Angel what are you talking about? What danger would I be in?" She asked raising an eyebrow

“Marcus Alvarez is your dad?! The padrino for the Mayans! El presidente of the Oakland chart. The Home fucking charter and you’re confused?! Our barmaid knows where you work! She’s going to tell him where you are!”

Val sobbed and yelled for them to come while she tried to keep him awake but cried out as she saw him lay still.

Max went wide eyed and took deep breaths to keep herself calm "Angel....I....I didnt want you to find out like this.." she murmured letting a single tear fall as she looked at him terrified "He can't find me....I can't loose everything again god damn it he swore he would stay away!" She yelled out more to herself as she started pacing around

The EMT's started CPR immediately trying to get something and finally got a small pulse quickly getting him onto the ambulance letting Val right in the back while they continued to work on getting his pulse stronger

Angel sighed heavily and pulled her in close. “I thought you were just white.... you realise you’re even sexier now?” He teased gently as he wiped her tears. “Hey... look at me... I will keep you safe.” He promised and kissed her head.

Val cried quietly watching them and follows as far as she could once they arrived, waiting in the lobby with her head in her hands for what felt like forever

Max gave a soft laugh and rolled her eyes some "Mom was white." She muttered shaking her head some "Angel he ruined my life....its why I hate bikers ..why I was so harsh to you." She whispered

A nurse came out and sighed heavily going to her "He is in a medically indused coma....with his injuries this was the only way to make sure he healed." She explained before taking her to ICU and explaining all of his injuries to her.

She thanked her quietly as she finally got to the end of the list and sat next to the bed holding his hand tightly and never taking her eyes off of him even when the chief eventually walked in. “This is your doing James.” She muttered.

He frowned and kissed her head. “Shh you’re gonna be okay. I won’t let anything happen to you.” He promised and kissed her head over and over.

Max held onto him and cried softly as she held onto him tightly hiding her face in his chest

James frowned and glared at her "Really now? You think because I suspended him for getting in bed with you its my fault?!"

“You took his badge and his gun and he was left defenceless!” She spat at him. “He’s never told me a thing. I’ve never told him a thing. His personal relationship with me is completely separate from both our jobs. I love him and if he dies that’s on you.” She snapped at him. “How about the cop that shot me?! I saw him still in uniform at my house earlier.”

“Shh, shh it’s okay. It’s gonna be okay. Let me get you back to my place. You’ll be safe there. “Club don’t know where I live.” He assured her

Max took in a deep breath and nodded some "Okay..." she whispered before going to her room and packing an over night bag before leaving with him.

James frowned more watching her "That was an accident on his part,it was chaos at that club." He muttered before leaving

Users who are viewing this thread

Back