• Depend

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • I dont know!

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
Yes. Because, once upon a time, a great man said, "Try something new!"

And so I cosplayed.

/truestory

Haha, yes. Cosplay is fairly fun when you do it in small groups at some sort of Convention or what not. xD

It gives me an excuse to do some-odd things when people can't recognize you as easily.

While I'm not into a lot of Anime, I've done Cosplay before. It wouldn't take much to convince me to Cosplay an Anime character.

Generally I make anime cosplay outfits for people, but I do have my own personal anime outfits. I usually wear one of my cosplay outfits once a week.

Yeah. The Darius cosplay was kinda difficult in terms of preparation cuz I had to go to the gym nonstop to be buff like him. But that was a while ago and I'm back to being flabby old me again.
That's some serious cosplay dedication though!
I would have made the illusion of being buff with makeup or whatever since I'm lazy like that.

Yeah. I just fucking love Darius so much which is why hes my main. It was not THAT difficult as all I had to work out was the biceps and upper body really. The rest was covered by the armor pretty much.

I main Diana... I'd love to cosplay her... But there's also a bunch of other champs I absolutely adore that I'd also love to. Kindred, Kalista... The list goes on

If I had the funds, some friends who'd do it with me and if I could change into the cosplay at the convention, I totally would.

Until today, the most that I ever did was wearing a shirt like Sora's from no game no life that was kinda baggy. So not not much. I do have plans to one day cosplay Blitzer from Re:creators though.

If i didn't have crippling social anxiety then yes...but sadly i am too ashamed of myself to go out in public D;

I did more than one anime cosplay. And a couple of video games. It actually helped me with social anxiety a bit because you're forced to interact with people who want to tell you something about your character. And it's actually fun xD at least after my first cosplay in public I was much less scared to do it again.

It depends on the anime, but probably not. I'm extremely shy, like more extreme than Hifumi Takimoto levels of shyness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back