• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Sanctuary Lore & Chat(Open&Accepting)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Haha I'd love to draw my characters but...well I can't really draw but once in a blue moon when I get the urge too

Y'all coming back to characters you already have is pretty impressive. I've never been able to adapt mine into different settings — it just feels like something's off when I try.

I had to whip up a new dimension just for this roleplay. 🙃

Well it felt strange for De-let at first.

My other character Faine was made for easy adaption though

Haha I'm very adaptable with almost all my characters. But that could also come from working in writing books. 🤣 It's easy for me to see certain parts of one character in another character and then combine them into one with a solid new history and slight tweaks to possible appearance, and personality.

Though April and Launet have not changed at all. They just sort of fit perfectly for academy type rps.

I get too attached to their backstories. 😭 I even have characters who jump through worlds but I won't use them in rp since a huge part of their lore revolves around their needlessly complex and rather toxic relationship with each other, which wouldn't be beneficial in a rp setting.

Well it felt strange for De-let at first.

My other character Faine was made for easy adaption though
I'm curious: what would you consider prime traits for easy adaptation?

I get too attached to their backstories. 😭 I even have characters who jump through worlds but I won't use them in rp since a huge part of their lore revolves around their needlessly complex and rather toxic relationship with each other, which wouldn't be beneficial in a rp setting.

I'm curious: what would you consider prime traits for easy adaptation?
So here are the traits that I've given Faine that made them so easy to adapt (I didn't even realize I did that when I made them. They were my first character for roleplaying)

Personality

If they have powers tie those powers to the character's personality

And a basic general background using Faine as a example here:

Faine showed signs of their abilities at 6 while making paper dolls with their family. Faine likes combat for this or that reason and are close with their sister Vail (who does not have powers but knows first aid) what their small home town was like depends on roleplay. Currently Faine is in a super hero roleplay though they could've easily been put into Maxwood.

I cap my characters at three though (per roleplay if I do multiple) so I don't give over whelmed so it's Just De-let, Hyacinth and Helia in this one.

Last edited:
I’ll get something up soon I promise, we have a 12 hour drive back to home today so I’m not sure when I’ll be able to get it up, but definitely some point tomorrow! Or if I’m lucky, today 😭

Would anybody be interested in interacting with Hyacinth?
I'm all for writing! I have Zaahir? He's in the apartments though. He's about to head out and head towards...wherever the stable is. I assume it's in the back by the gym or training field lolol

I'm all for writing! I have Zaahir? He's in the apartments though. He's about to head out and head towards...wherever the stable is. I assume it's in the back by the gym or training field lolol
Ok! I'll get a post for Hyacinth out tomorrow (it's 10PM for me)

Miu's bio is finally up! It took a bit longer than expected...♥️

Last edited:
I am working on responses but also trying to figure out if the others who haven't responded yet are gone or if they are still here with us or not. For the most part, I'm pretty sure they are gone, which is kind of sad. Those people are Defined Comedy, Whitefog, Peanut145, DapperKnight, and Asua For the time being their characters are going to be pulled to the side(Temporarily removed) unless I hear back from them. Any of the Teacher spots will be filled with new ones. By my creation, if I must and those who were rooming with any of their characters may stay alone or room with someone else who is open.

Just so you know who the vanishing characters are; Zak Raine(Dorm 9), Izumi Aritoshi(Dorm 4), Eztli Sotz(Dorm 7), Nora Williams(Dorm 10), and Lithan Pepperseed(Dorm 12) I don't wish to kick these characters out just yet...but it's starting to look as if that might be what happens.

So open character Dorms are 9, 4, 7, 10, and 12, oh and technically 15. But if someone wants to room with Kyrin just let me know and I'll move him into that dorm.

Those who it fully involves Texangamer Texangamer asphodelus asphodelus SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back