• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Sanctuary Lore & Chat(Open&Accepting)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
it was fun reading everyones posts and if worse comes to worse at least you have a new character to use in things/met some new people. On the off chance this doesn't bounce back/get restarted theres always the option of trying to continue things through messeges.

shocked surprise GIF

People!!! XD I'm so sorry guys. Life has been sort of hellish for me... Has not been a fun start to the year in the slightest. Today is possibly the day I'mma find out if my husband is at risk of falling into cardiac arrest at any given minute. I honestly just thought this faded into oblivion. I would love to say let's pick it up again but I don't really know if I can. This is also something I hate to say considering the time we have all put into our characters. So I don't know what to tell you all at this point. sorry...

Bloody_Death Bloody_Death AquaMarie AquaMarie galvanismgal galvanismgal Raku Raku DarkKitsune DarkKitsune Okay Texan and I have been talking, a very dangerous thing! XD We have come up with two possible ideas that are semi-similar to each other. That is if you would all be interested in trying to pull this out from the grave. You could keep your characters, but they probably would have aged a bit from the previous rp. Also, I think I'd probably just do all the edits using our current thread because well it's more of a hassle to set up new ones than to edit the current ones.

ANYWHO!!!! If you want these are the two options:

1. The entire world finds out about those of the supernatural hiding among them and as humans tend to do...they couldn't accept it. Hunter's rise from the ranks of humans tracking down and murdering a bunch of supernatural beings. It becomes the new best-paying job around, and almost no human hates these Hunters. This leads to Maxwood Academy becoming more like a safe haven/community for all supernatural beings to hide in. No longer being a school but a place that tracks down the supernatural, saving them and taking them into their ranks.

2. A very dark and evil entity enters the world and begins murdering humans and the supernatural alike. It could be an actual monster, or perhaps a disease that kills them(if we don't wish to venture into zombies) Making Maxwood Academy once again into a safe haven. Where humans and the supernatural have to struggle to get along while trying to survive.

Either way, we would probably open the rp back up for possible people to join and make these humans.

And yes I know my mind is all over the place XD I want to write, I haven't been able to in a while but I can't seem to keep it with the academy idea

Looks like we will be doing the first option! I'll start editing things XD already have the map edited. I'll explain things in the lore as well for everything. haha This will be a chance for us to either keep our characters and have them have mastered their abilities. Or to have had them tragically die and create new characters. Talk among yourselves if you do intend to kill off any of your characters. Mainly if they were 'Close" to any other characters. The Lead Apartments are meant for the task forces that go out and save other people, which I can see a decent amount of our current character being a part of. XD But like I said I'll go through and do a BUNCH of editing to the lore and such XD

I can't give you an exact time I'll be done with the edits. Trying to get them done as quickly as possible, but I am currently sick(so tired of this shit) and tomorrow is the super bowl and my mother-in-law is coming over so I may not be able to get on to work on this tomorrow. If I'm lucky I'll get the edits done today though.

Texan and I had thought about possibly a year or two having passed, I think two would be decent for our current characters to have mastered their abilities and become full-blown warriors of sorts XD not to mention for parts of the human world to be destroyed due to fights breaking out. If you like I can get a simple map of the U.S and mark a specific area of where Maxwood is located along with 'dead areas'. my brain is running a million miles to nothing at the moment. let me know your thoughts...its been a bit since I did any decent writing which probably by my mind is like "here...here. ooohh and this tooo...oh and lets not forget about this" .....yeaahhh XD

p.s.
don't mind the crappy-looking bridges. picture them as being more fancy than what they look XD
Maxwood Haven Layout.png

belated but I look forward to seeing how the time skip effects everyone
Edit: I plan on keepng my character so if anyone wants to head cannon anything during the time skip let me know!

I also plan on keeping all...I think I had three characters but I plan on keeping them.

At least Helia or Hyacinth I'll probably replace De-let with Faine

I agree, theres no need to stress yourself out over getting it done quickly. It gives us some time to chat here or think things over as well since we have waited this long I'm sure no one minds waiting a bit longer

I'm definitely up for a revival. I don't think I'm keeping any of my previous characters (though I'm open to headcanons covering the timeskip), but I could totally play a supernatural in hiding who needs to be rescued? If we need a target for rescue missions.

Seconding what everyone else has said; feel free to take your time!

I'm definitely up for a revival. I don't think I'm keeping any of my previous characters (though I'm open to headcanons covering the timeskip), but I could totally play a supernatural in hiding who needs to be rescued? If we need a target for rescue missions.

Seconding what everyone else has said; feel free to take your time!
If you want to play characters that get rescued go for it!!! XD I figured some of the missions could have actual characters while most are just like NPC's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back