• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Sanctuary Lore & Chat(Open&Accepting)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hiiii! I'm still here. I was waiting for pipsqueak to reply but kinda forgot 😭

Does anyone want to step up and take Magic Teacher & Elemental Control Supervisor/Teacher or the Sword Fighting & Archery Teacher & Battle Practice Supervisor/Teacher?

If not I'll go ahead and get up the characters I have in mind

I already have a teacher, but if no one else wants to take a teacher I don't mind taking another spot! I'd prefer the elemental teacher, but I'm good with either of the options

I already have a teacher, but if no one else wants to take a teacher I don't mind taking another spot! I'd prefer the elemental teacher, but I'm good with either of the options
Don't feel pressured to, I'm just asking so I can get the spots filled. XD I've got basic outlines done for each teacher but if someone else is possibly interested I don't want to take the spots without asking first

Don't feel pressured to, I'm just asking so I can get the spots filled. XD I've got basic outlines done for each teacher but if someone else is possibly interested I don't want to take the spots without asking first
It's no pressure! I kinda wanted to add in another adult character anyways 🎉

Would anyone be up for interacting with De-let?

Currently figuring out a starter for her. (I just realized she hasn't left the dorm yet and she's the only character I have who isn't roleplay locked)

Would anyone be up for interacting with De-let?

Currently figuring out a starter for her. (I just realized she hasn't left the dorm yet and she's the only character I have who isn't roleplay locked)
I could send Euhan her way, if you want! They've just wrapped up their return meeting with the Headmaster; I was thinking they'd check out the dorms before heading to class.

I will work on posting possibly tomorrow. Sorry I'm dying right now ....(not really but I'm in a crap ton of pain and it's super hard to even stand. For now I'm going to lay down and try to rest.

I will work on posting possibly tomorrow. Sorry I'm dying right now ....(not really but I'm in a crap ton of pain and it's super hard to even stand. For now I'm going to lay down and try to rest.
Take as much time as you need! Rest well hope you get better!

asphodelus asphodelus I do have my post drafted. It should be up later to day.

I'm focusing on getting responses out due to the fact I don't know how often i'll be on tomorrow. (Tomorrows my birthday)

short new is my boss hurt her leg so my replies may be a bit slower. When a good point comes I may need to step away from the roleplay for a bit but I don't want to leave anyone stuck in rp since my work duties will be increasing...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back