• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
(I feel like you forget Danny is also musically inclined as well as having an A grade average. She seems like the type to break rules suffer in grades and not care about her education but it's not actually like that. She's only do it if it's to keep others out of trouble or to get away from something if its drastic.)
(Yes, but Akira's level of musical talent is extremely high due that being what makes him special. He obsesses over it constantly- something he'll do for Lance too ;), Akira is very caring when he actually gets to that point with something.)

(Yes, but Akira's level of musical talent is extremely high due that being what makes him special. He obsesses over it constantly- something he'll do for Lance too ;), Akira is very caring when he actually gets to that point with something.)

(Are you saying Danny isn't caring? Because just look at the sisterly bond she has with Mika and you'll see she has a soft side under all the walls! And NO FAIR LANCE IS NEAR AKIRA DANNY IS IN THE FOREST GOSH DANGIT)

(Are you saying Danny isn't caring? Because just look at the sisterly bond she has with Mika and you'll see she has a soft side under all the walls! And NO FAIR LANCE IS NEAR AKIRA DANNY IS IN THE FOREST GOSH DANGIT)
(I'm saying Akira's obsessive, to genuinely extreme degrees. AND MINE STAY AWAY FROM HIM! XD)

(I hate to tell you guys this but he's a big boy. He's a foot (and a half for Akira) taller than you and about a hundred pounds bigger than each of you. He's also absolutely terrified of hurting someone because of his build- with either his strength, size, or even just scratching someone with his scales. Akira doesn't have any supernatural defense against him either. He's probably too scared of hurting you to get involved with anyone lol he's also ace, so you'll have to try very hard to fun times with him lol and he's on the lower end of the spectrum for his race)

Akira- The Dubstep to Dragonboi's Lightshow - ( SmallSailboat SmallSailboat sxperhuman sxperhuman Texangamer Texangamer HumbugPie HumbugPie )

Akira watched the new boy, Lance, intently as he walked up to them and introduced himself. It was weird- Akira could've sworn he saw the faintest blush on Lance's face when he was noticed, and he would vehemently deny blushing himself. The lights he used to introduce himself were beautiful, and even that awkward smile worked against Akira's better judgements. He quickly shook his head before holding out his hand to introduce himself "Yes- we're lost. Would you mind showing us around- I'm Akira, by the way."
For some reason, a love song began playing in his headphones. He wished it would stop.

He then noticed best girl Maka, having failed to notice her punching out a bully or even the fact that she was singing. Too busy focused on this new Lance to have even noticed her new sudden confidence streak, though he did notice when she spoke to him. "Oh, Hello Maka. How've you been?" He asked non-nonchalantly, noticing her new confidence and not really having any strong opinions about it. Good for her, he supposed. He was just really focused on Lance right about now.

Mika just looked at them" im good DJ went out for a run so im just bored" she told him as she just looked seeing the other people she was being confident about herself she didn't care she didn't care what others thought of her she just smiled" anyways I can leave if you want I was just walking around the school since im bored" she say putting her hands in her pockets

He took Akira's hand and smiled, a genuine smile this time. His eyebrows shot up in surprise at Mika's statement, his hand in a flurry making his next message. "You don't have to do that! Well I mean, I personally don't have a problem with it... A-anyway, I'm new here myself but I got a good look around from my run earlier. I could show you around but I have to stop at the office at some point. My room key isn't working for some reason." He pulled his key out of his pocket revealed it and the label that said '9C'.

Last edited:
Mika just looked at him as smirked as she was trying to scare some people " did you here did you here someone died in that room" she say trying to scare Lance she just giggled" im kidding" she giggled she loves scary movies even though she scared of them she just looked at them" we are neighbors than hehe DJ made cookies yesterday they were yummie DJ gets worried about me like earlier with that bully" she say

Niamh Davin
"It's nice to meet you, Akira. I'm Niamh and this is Sorcha, my cat." Niamh quickly noticed that Akira was preoccupied looking at the other student. He seemed pretty deep in thought. This only fueld Niamh's curiosity. She could feel a connection between the two of them.

"So-" before Niamh started to talk further, she saw that the other boy came walking towards them. His awkward smile made her feel welcome once again; reminding her she wasn't alone now. "Hello, Lance. Yes, I suppose we are a little lost." She had no other words. Her sight switched quickly between the two of them.

Lance seemed like his bones might jump out of his skin before he sighed a breath of relief. "They're not still bothering you, are they? We should really talk to the teachers about that..." He turned to Niamh and noticed the little kitten poking out of her bag. His face lit up as he fully turned his body and crouched down. His fingers twitched. "Can I pet her?"

Last edited:
Akira- The Playlist Knows All- ( SmallSailboat SmallSailboat Texangamer Texangamer HumbugPie HumbugPie sxperhuman sxperhuman )

"Ah, so we do have roommates. I guess it's nice to meet you now." Akira took out his own room key with '9C' on it. He swore his music playlist was conspiring against him with all the love songs it had decided to play at random. At least Lance's smile had been more genuine, then- which for some reason made him... happy? Akira didn't know why, but he was smiling himself. Something of a rarity to everyone who'd ever known him, he had never even smiled until he was twelve. That was when he got his first pair of headphones, and his life had never been the same.

He was glad Mika was doing fine, he had no real reason to respond to her. He didn't really want her to leave per se, given the group of other girls surrounding them. He wanted them all to leave. She'd certainly find another friend within this group, and that would be something nice. Or something. Akira didn't know. His smile quickly dropped when Mika spoke about the dead person in their dorm, even if it were only rumors, it was a boring one. There were no details, no bloody gore to it, nothing to make it stand out really. So he just nodded along, still focused more on Lance then anyone else. He put away his room key as he watched Lance ask to pet Niamh's cat.
Ah, so that was her name.
Akira would have to remember that. They may have a class or two together later. Besides, she seemed nice enough. Not really notable, but nice.

Niamh Davin
"Yes, feel free. She is a good judge of character, so she'll choose if she likes you." Niamh laughed, looking down at the two of them. She had not been spoken to in such a kind way in so long, it was both brilliant and utterly neveraking at the same time.

Sorcha
Sorcha stared at Lance; it was clear she was analysing his behaviour. "Meow?" her paw came out and she patted Lances hand before going to lick it affectionately. She felt his kind nature.

Niamh Davin
"So, you must be a nice person." She smiled at Lance, trying her best to make him feel welcome as she had noticed how apprehensive he was previously. She still kept an eye on Akira, noticing how intensively he was looking at Lance.

Mika just hide behind Lance as she was shy as she sighed seeing the new person she calmed down" hi there im Mika Suzuki nice to meet you" she say a bit shy but she was trying to be more confident less shy" im deaf but I wear hearing aids that helps and I can read people lips" she say as she looked at the cat" Lance im okay I may look weak but I can be tough I punched a bully on the way here" she says

Lance's smile went ear to ear as he pet the soft ball of fluff, and giggled a bit when it licked his hand. He blushed slightly and looked away from the blue girl as she complimented him. "Oh, um, well I try to be. Thank you. You, um... seem nice too." He was surprised at first, no one had ever turned to him for protection. Usually people moved to the other side of the street to protect themselves from him despite that they never got to know him. Then he turned to Mika and frowned with concern and slight disapproval, "I don't think you should be punching people, what if they come back to hurt you later? I really think you should tell a teacher..." He jumped back up to his feet as his fingers spun his words carefully. "I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't be telling you what to do, that was rude of me. I'm glad you're feeling better though! Um, Danny invited me to have cookies and watch movies with her later, will you be there?"

Last edited:
Niamh Davin
"Well, we're all accepting here, it seems, Mika." Niamh smiled as she spoke, "don't be afraid to ask for help." Niamh hoped she wasn't being overly kind, but she knew how words affected people - and how a good gesture could truely make someone's day. And, anyway, this school was a new chance for her. It was a time to discover who she is as a person without the stresses of being harrassed.

She looked once again at Akira, then at Lance and back to Akira. She gave Akira a slight smile and twirled her bright ginger hair to signal that she knows. He has a thing for him, clearly.

Michelle was smiling as she put her slip on Converse on as she smiled holding her mother hand she loved being with her mom other than other people she's really closw with her mom she just looked up as she listened to her mother talk about her father she didn't like hunters she just looked up at her mother she was really tall and she was tiny" why did you become a teacher mama" she asked as she just smiled while they were walking to the train station AquaMarie AquaMarie

Mika just looked down" that's what DJ says for me not to fight" she says looking down" im afraid to tell a teacher im okay" she say as she looked at him" of course I be there it supposed to be my birthday but..... No one knew so not celebrating it" she says" you'll meet snowball" she say smiling talking about her puppy she just looked a bit down about not celebrating her birthday' maybe I can have DJ make me a cake' she signed

Last edited:
Lance turned his gaze to the ground and held his chin in his hand, pondering, before nodding to himself and moving his fingers. He made a cake with sparkling candles on top that said "Happy Birthday Mika! He cupped it in one hand and weaved with another, "Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Mika! Happy Birthday to you!" When it was done, fireworks appeared and the little dancing figure he made earlier reappeared and made a little dance. "...Was that okay? I can't do sound so I'm making do with what I have here..."

Last edited:
Niamh Davin
So that was his power. Niamh moved around to the side of both Lance and Mika, watching the little show he put on. She was amazed by his creativity - and sang along to his little song. At the end of the fireworks, she piped up "Happy birthday, Mika!"

Sorcha
Sorcha ducked back into Niamh's bag as the fireworks popped, before jumping back out and trying to knock over the little dancing figure. She leant the front of her body, watching it's movements before pouncing. She was only playing, but she was a little boystrous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back