• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Danny simply shrugs, "I guess you could say i'm trying to avoid someone, besides you seem really cool so I wanted to see if you'd be willing to hang out sometime." She says casually. She never asked to hang out with someone before, this was a first. Thiugh anyone at first glance woukd think this was a normal think for her.

"Oh! um, if you want to, I wouldn't mind... Did you have something specific in mind? I didn't really bring a lot with me and I just got here so I don't know what's around to do..." he started to pick at the loose scale from earlier, it was nearly off now. He'd be glad to be rid of it, it had been bothering him for a while but if he pulled it off too quickly it would hurt.

Last edited:
"Nothing fancy, Mika and I made cookies yesterday so if you want you can come over to our dorm and we can just get to know eachother while watching movies." Danny says zipping up her bag and stretching a little bit.

SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Last edited:
Maka was in her room as she just saw snowball was sleeping in its bed as she smiled looking at the window as she just saw she was alone in her room as she was thinking of her family she looked at her hand as she sighed it was hurting but it was okay" mama papa i miss you" she say as she just started to sing as she just open the window as she just sanged as she was wearing her necklace she never takes off as she just looked out the window as she just sanged tears

Michelle just looked up at her mother as she smiled" hi mama" she says as she just smiled" I'm doing well how was your class" she asked even though she knew how it went she is one of her students as she looked" thanks mama not as pretty as yours though" she say as she hated wearing shoes she just looked around" do you wanna help me mama" she says as she smiled she liked tending to the garden it really relaxed her when she feel like she gonna punch someone school for her was a bit stressful since it was something new for her she never been to school before" anyways mama how are ya" she asked as she was happy AquaMarie AquaMarie
"Class was fine, though it was cold. I did rearrange the room....it looks quite nicer now...I think you will like it when you see it tomorrow" she said with a smile. It looked more like the forest, well the closest she could make it look like it. Vivienne smiled giving Michelle a side hug nuzzling her cheek with hers, as wanting to disturb Michelle from her work. "I think your garden is beautiful dear" she said letting go of the hug.
"I am alright glad to be out here...." looks over to see her daughter wearing shoes "dear....you know you can take off your shoes out here. I know the headmistress prefures shoes when we are in the building but we are in your garden"

((sorry for super late...BUT!!! out of work now ^u^)

LEDA
「FEMALE ∙ SEVENTEEN ∙ TEIFLING ∙ STUDENT」

She was late.
Of course, she was, that was very true to form for the new student. Leda wore a hood over her face, and tugged it closer as she walked around the school absentmindedly. She had told herself that she was going to be better this year, this school was supposed to be different after all. But would it be different enough? Her heritage left her with a rather standoutish appearance. With Periwinkle blue skin, curled horns sprouting for her forehead, and a tail that was hidden under her long skirt- she could easily be called different. A freak even. Lord knows she been called that more than once. Leda took in a deep breath, nope, no good would come from thinking about the bad aspects of her past. Her optimism was a force to be reckoned with.
She took the hood off of her face, letting the sun hit her freckled face. Everyone here was like her, more or less, so there was nothing to be ashamed of. That thought quelled some of the anxiety swirling in her stomach. She would probably need to find someone to walk her through what has happened during the first day of school, no doubt she has missed an orientation or introduction of sorts.
template by astraea

Akira- Wandering Boi - ( sxperhuman sxperhuman )

Akira had spent the day like any normal student after listening to the beautiful singing of the unique voice of Maka, he'd meant to catch up with the two students after class but had found himself getting lost all over again. Eventually he found himself near the entrance of the school once again, wondering how he'd gotten there without even trying. Could it have been perhaps a strange twist of fate that led him back to the entrance? A bad omen of his time at the school? Akira really didn't care all that much.

Akira looked up from his phone for a moment and spotted a girl taking a hood off. She looked just as lost as he was, and very otherworldly. She reminded him of this one race from a table top he'd only ever seen fan art for, no one had invited him to play so he didn't no much about it. Two heads were better then one, so in the interest of possibly finding their way around the school, he approached her. "Hello. My name is Akira. You look lost. I am too. Do you want to work together to figure out where everything is?" his introduction wasn't very elegant, but it served it's purpose.

LEDA
「FEMALE | SEVENTEEN | TEIFLING | TAGGING : K KodomoSekai

She hadn't expected anyone to approach her, but she was so thankful when the pale boy did. One less thing to worry about. Perhaps she could make her first friend here out of this interaction.
" Oh, that would be fantastic. " Leda grinned. She didn't seem to be far behind everyone else in terms of exploration of the school property if he was also lost. She adjusted the glove on her hand, then put it out in front of her for him to shake, that's what people did when introducing themselves. Right ? She'd been mostly sheltered from interaction with people that weren't family for the majority of her life, so this was all very new territory. " I'm Leda ! It's your first day too I presume? What do you think of the school so far ?"
The blue haired girl took in her immediate surroundings again. Everything looked the same to her, hopefully, she'd be able to discern which building was which soon enough. First impressions were important, and if she was late for every class because she had gotten lost, well, that couldn't leave a good impression on the teachers.
" Shall we ? " She tacked on, moving forward into a walk.
template by astraea

Last edited:
Akira- Lost and Found- sxperhuman sxperhuman

Akira nodded at her when she asked about this being his first day, he was sure that was obvious. He very quickly shook her hand before responding to what he thought of the school "It's alright." He didn't really have his own strong opinions on the school itself as of yet, other then it was boring and like most other schools. Except, it had people like Leda and Maka, outcasts, which meant the social sphere was off by a large margin. Akira had never really paid much attention to people before now. He nodded at Leda when she asked 'Shall we?', instead he simply walked beside her while taking in the surroundings.

"Oh, um, cookies sound nice. I didn't bring any movies with me though, so it'll be up to you what we watch..." His fingers moved, then he went back to picking at the scale. It finally came off, and he pocketed it to throw away later. "Anything is fine with me really, though I don't really do well with scary movies..." he shifted uncomfortably at the thought.

Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

Last edited:
"Class was fine, though it was cold. I did rearrange the room....it looks quite nicer now...I think you will like it when you see it tomorrow" she said with a smile. It looked more like the forest, well the closest she could make it look like it. Vivienne smiled giving Michelle a side hug nuzzling her cheek with hers, as wanting to disturb Michelle from her work. "I think your garden is beautiful dear" she said letting go of the hug.
"I am alright glad to be out here...." looks over to see her daughter wearing shoes "dear....you know you can take off your shoes out here. I know the headmistress prefures shoes when we are in the building but we are in your garden"

((sorry for super late...BUT!!! out of work now ^u^)
Michelle just looked at her mother as she giggled" mama you finished your classroom that's so cool I can't wait to see it tomorrow" she say as she just forgot to take her shoes off as she just took it off before her mom decided to hug her" ack mama" she said as she got her check nuzzled" hehe mama" she say as she was loved" i like not wearing shoes they are the worst you do want me to stop working on my garden" she giggles as she just stopped working as she wipe her hands on her apron she just stood up what do you wanna do mama" she asked tilting her head

Last edited:
"I know love, I don't lile to wear them either but it's a must in some places. At least they do make less complicated shose then when I was your age..." she replied "and you can stop if you like, if not I don't mind sitting here and keeping you company" she answered, though got up when she saw Michelle was done. Vivienne was quite tall compare to her daughter, to who she smile towards her. "What ever you lile dear, though thought you would prefure to spend time with the other children?" She questioned
Texangamer Texangamer

Marina sighed and streached as she walked out of her dorm room. She had just finished setting up her side of her room. She was quite pleased with the finished product. Though she was nervious about sharing a room with people she did not know well. "Do hope their nice..." she wondered as she walked down the hall, exploring the school. She also wondered if her roommates would be angry if she used up all the water? Good thing she desided to wait on her bath.
((Her side of room like the first two pictures. Though insted of net its thin cloth like the third picture and there are more stuffed animals and pillows on her bed))
6da19679e37a1f07ba175fae7e9c9514.jpgb4910d07633cb01632a8895eef0d5f1c.jpgf12773ad72021fabe1da2d1b919869c3.jpg
(Open)

Michelle just looked up at her mother as she just smiled" no I'm okay Mama" she said as she smiled" I just want to spend time with you" she told her as she smiled looking at her as she just hugged her she tried to be as tall as her but it was no use" hehe why am I'm so short and your so tall" she said as she giggled she never knew her father she just smiled"I like hanging out with you" she said she didn't really have friends she rather be with her mother than people she likes being with flowers and nature all together she didn't like people that much AquaMarie AquaMarie

Michelle was such a sweet girl, wanting to spend her free time with her. Though she did think her little one would be excited to socialize with the other children at this school, after being homeschooled until she was old enough to join this school.
That was sure a trait she got from her, not really being very social, unlike her father who was quite the opposite.
Her heart skiped a beat when her little one mentioned her father. " I think because you are apart of your father.....though growing up I was quite short for my age compared to my aunt's and my mom wore. So you might have a small grow spurt....your still pretty young dear.." she said stretching out her hand towards Michelle to hold it.
"Well what if we take the train and head for the countryside....maybe have dinner in that Bistro you love..." she suggested

Michelle smiled as she looked at her she didn't like socializing with the others she just liked hanging out with her mother as she just looked up at her she was always homeschooled when she was younger she just looked up at her father" okay i have a grow spurt i don't mind mama" she say as she just smiled as she saw her mom stretching her hand towards her as she just grabbed it" yeah lets go the countryside and eat mama" she say as she just held her hand as she wasn't wearing her shoes she had it in her bag she had with her she just giggled" what was daddy like" she asked looking up at her she never knew who he was she just smiled" yeah i like to go to to that place i love i rather spend time with you than the other kids" she say as she just smiled fixing her crown on her head AquaMarie AquaMarie

Last edited:
Vivienne sweetly smiled as Michelle took her hand “alright let's get going dear, though we will have to put our shoes on on our way to the train” she said not to very happy about doing so herself but it had to be done. She stopped outside the gates of the school to place on her ballet flats and waited for Michelle to do the same. As Michelle placed on her shoes, the redheaded women arranged her hair to cover her long pointy ears.

Once Michelle was ready she took her hand and they began to walk towards the train station. As they made there way Michelle asked about her father, causing Vivienne’s heart to skip a beat. “Your father? Well you know what he looked like..” she started as she had pictures of him “Well...he was very sweet, quite handsome and a talker...he loved to talk and knew so much about plants and animals...after all he was a Biologist….” Vivienne started to chuckle “though your father was not found that I was taller than him at times”
Texangamer Texangamer

LEDA
「FEMALE | SEVENTEEN | TEIFLING | TAGGING : K KodomoSekai

" Quiet , aren't you ? " She laughed, walking with a small skip in her step, her hands clasped behind her back. She glanced at the boy beside her as she walked. He looked normal enough, but this was supposed to be a school for those that were different, so ? Perhaps it was a little naive of her to assume that everyone difficult had a physical aspect that gave them away, but obviously that wasn't the case for everyone. Leda averted her eyes, hopefully, before she drawed any attention to herself.
" This place is bigger than I thought it be, gods, I hope there are more interesting classes than just Math, English, History and the likes. There should be classes specifically designed to help us control any abilities we might have, right ?" She needed a class like that. Badly. With her destructive power and all.
template by astraea

Danny nodded, "I'm sure Mika isn't much of a scary movie fan either, I brought a lot of movies withvme just in case i got bored so you can go through them and see if any peeks your interest. Also you have a phone right?" She asks crossing her arms with a smile on her lips.

"Oh, um of course. Did you, um, want my number or something?" He whipped his phone out of his pocket and presented it to her. He never liked using it that much, his fingers were often too big for the screen. It was difficult for him to use, he usually only saved it for the helpful planner apps and for calling his boss. "I usually call rather than text, and I live down the hall from you so if you want to talk you can always just come over... I don't have any roommates right now so it's just me." The words glowed in the air next to the phone outstretched to her.

Last edited:
Danny nods and takes hold of the device, punching in her number under the contact "DJ" "Understandable, I'm not much of a text person myself and I'll make sure to take you up in your offer." She says, handing his phone back. "Feel free to giving me a call when you want to come over, I'm about to go on a short run so I should be back in thirty minutes or so." Danny checks the time on her phone and then sees a reply from her mom. "Speaking of run I gotta start or my mom is goin to kill me. I'll cya in a bit Lance!" She says running backwards and waving to him, she then changes directions and picks up major speed as she runs off to who knows where.

Danny opens her phone and presses jer mother's contact, upon pressing call she plug her earbuds in and pockets the phone so she won't have to hold it.

Lance waves weakly back at her, then sits down to let the tension out of his body and to process what had just happened. I actually spoke to someone, I made a friend! I even got a phone number! Well, kind of. We don't know each other yet but nothing went horribly wrong! She doesn't even seem to mind my embarrassing episode earlier. Oh god, earlier! He buried his face in his hands trying to shrink himself down as much as he could for a moment, then remembered he was in public. Where anyone could see him. Where his new friend could see him. He decided to get up and have his meltdown in his room instead of outside. He came across the blue girl and a boy he thought he had seen before, but couldn't place. Oh, he's in my class. He had thought to approach them, but realized he didn't actually know either of them, and couldn't bring himself to do it. Instead he simply chose to walk past them towards the dorms.

Niamh Devin
It was unlike Niamh to be late, but the night before had been one of emotional torture for her. The moon was full and she had rampaged her parents’ home out of pure anguish and grief. This was the last straw for them. Thank God they were getting rid of her.

Walking up to the school gates made Niamh’s stomach fill with butterflies; each one of them pushing on her insides and making her heart skip a beat. The last school she had gone to she was a cast out - sitting on her own everyday, being mocked and laughed at in the halls. And what made things worse was the fact that she had made a friend, but then quickly scared them away when they saw her true form. Maybe this time would be different?

As she fiddled with her locket, she apprehensively entered the school. The halls were quite empty for a school of its size. However, in the distance, she spots two other students walking to what would presumably be the first class of the day. She tried to catch up to them. And as she got closer, her curiosity grew - a blue girl with a tail? The other student wasn’t being mean to her, either. He was simply speaking with her. She could appreciate individuality and those who aren’t afraid of it. The appearance of her fellow student and how the boy treated her made her feel at home for the first time in her life.

sxperhuman sxperhuman K KodomoSekai

Akira- A Non-Special Dude- ( sxperhuman sxperhuman HumbugPie HumbugPie )

Akira nodded when she said he was quiet. People said that about him a lot, and he could see why. It was one of the few things he actually understood about others, though he didn't understand why others talked so much. There had never really been much of a reason to respond with any words other then 'yes' and 'no' most of the time, and even those could easily be replaced with gestures. When she began talking about the classes he became curious, what did she mean about 'abilities they may have'? He knew he himself didn't have much special about him- the best he had was being musically gifted (which was questionable in his opinion) and possibly having something medically wrong with him. Definitely nothing like Leda had, nor being deaf like Maka.

His was about to ask about this, but he was stopped when he noticed a new student coming from behind them. She looked normal enough, rather pretty actually. Though Akira was starting to wonder if he's somehow wandered into an all girls school by accident, he hadn't seen a single male since he'd gotten there. Student or otherwise, though he never really noticed gender before it was starting to become painfully obvious he was the only guy there. In a way, he was kind of relieved. All the girls he'd met so far seemed nice, and if he didn't have to room with another guy then- He felt relieved. He paused in the hallway to let the new girl catch up to them, waving at her in greeting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back