• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lance smiled as everyone seemed to be enjoying it. He prepared to get a small performance of his own together when Mika pulled on his sleeve. He did as he was asked, and frowned. Jayce was of legal age, so him drinking didn't bother Lance, but he didn't like him asking Mika to drink. He didn't smell any on her, so opted not to say anything this time. He noticed Asaya had fallen asleep and took the plate from him before it fell over and put it on the counter. He grabbed the blanket that was settled on the back of Danny's couch and draped it over him, letting him take a little nap. He perked up when the tall woman came in the room, making Lance tilt his head. He had to admit, he'd never met a woman so tall before. He still stood a foot taller than him, and was over 100lbs bigger than her, but not having to look all the way down to talk to her surprised him. His fingers weaved the light into his words. "Um, hi. I'm Lance, it's nice to meet you. Miss Morgan adopted Mika recently, so really she's only been my sister for a little while, but she's family enough. Would you like something to eat? There's still a couple plates of seconds left if you'd like one."
Texangamer Texangamer @Daniel reaving

I smell a crush forming possibly?

There should be plenty of interaction for people, unless of course Elizabeth left... Then we kinda screwed... And might have to time skip just to keep this goin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back