• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Sanctuary RP(Open&Accepting)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
CODE BY SEROBLISS
Euhan (alt. Weishan)
Deilen Gwyl Vailaroi | she/them (neutral preferred) | info sheet
Currently: speaking with Kyrin ( BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising )
They listened to the child intently, one hand mindlessly fiddling with a dying leaf they'd manifested at their side the way one might twirl strands of hair. "Thank you," they said, eyes pulsing a dull green of mirth and gratitude.

Euhan scanned the child, its frost-coloured hair and piercing gaze. "Are you an ice elemental?" they asked. The cryokinetics they had met were either monstrous beasts or naughty sprites. Neither would think to attend an Academy, however.

Oh! They had forgotten that other beings were not attuned with the collective knowledge of deilen gwyl — that they needed to introduce themself: "You may call me Weishan." They pronounced their name in the same sense that wind blew between the leaves and the trees — their voice would always carry that accent of a gale, whooshing no matter how much they hardened it.
Euhan (alt. Weishan)
Currently: speaking with Kyrin

They listened to the child intently, one hand mindlessly fiddling with a dying leaf they'd manifested at their side the way one might twirl strands of hair. "Thank you," they said, eyes pulsing a dull green of mirth and gratitude.

Euhan scanned the child, its frost-coloured hair and piercing gaze. "Are you an ice elemental?" they asked. The cryokinetics they had met were either monstrous beasts or naughty sprites. Neither would think to attend an Academy, however.

Oh! They had forgotten that other beings were not attuned with the collective knowledge of deilen gwyl — that they needed to introduce themself: "You may call me Weishan." They pronounced their name in the same sense that wind blew between the leaves and the trees — their voice would always carry that accent of a gale, whooshing no matter how much they hardened it.

April Valence|16|Water Spirit Contractor|Lobby-->Outside|Izzy
April sighed, "It is really hard to believe how different our Earth's are...I mean...I'm pretty sure mine is nothing but ruin at this point...if it even still exists..." She shook her head clearing away her darker thoughts, "Hey maybe I can help you get revenge then. Though I don't know these hunters the simple fact they hurt my first friend here on this Earth. Means they need to pay!!!" She said clenching her fist, "Oh...now that I think about it, there would be different water spirits here...I wonder what they are like. Now I'm excited to fully unlock my magic again!!!"
Texangamer Texangamer

Helina Talzin|Music&Dance Teacher|300|Highborn Nature Elf|Auditorium-->Apartments|Maxine
Helina nodded, "I hadn't thought about sandals, I could make you a very comfortable pair." She glanced at the rose that bloomed in Maxine's hand, "The forest is trying to bring you comfort it seems. You won't be alone and though this forest is different from our home forest, I'm sure you can make friends with the creatures within it. Not to mention when it comes to creature riding class. Did you decide to take that elective...I can't remember..."
Texangamer Texangamer

Kyrin|16|Living Sword of Ice|Outside Dorms|Euhan (alt. Weishan)
"In a sense I am what one would call an Ice Elemental, but I am actually a Living Sword. My creator made many of us, each with an elemental base. My name is Kyrin. It's nice to meet you, Weishan. I have to admit, you are the first being I have met of your kind. What might you be, I tend to enjoy finding out things about the other species. It keeps my mind from wondering on to bitter memories." He said wondering if he had come across such a being within his travels but never noticed them before. They would do well blending into nature and it would make sense they'd try to avoid him as the faint cold coming from his body would likely be unpleasant. Especially in his sword form.
asphodelus asphodelus

Last edited:
Maxine Talzin| 14 Nature Elf/Human| Auditorium---> Apartments| Helina

1686063679862.png
Maxine just looked back at her mom" Yeah I will like that really you can you me those shoes it just these aren't really comfortable" she said as she looked at her mum she looked at her hand as she smiled" Yeah I miss home forest but the school will help me learn more about my powers" she say" I know I'm taking creature riding it sounds interesting" she told her" plus I like animals so" she say walking with her mum to the apartments as she was happy about having to go to school and she didn't have to live in a dorm she glad she decided just to stay with her mum all she has ever known was always with her mum and dad she looked down as she thought of her dad she stopped for a moment trying to collect her thoughts BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising
Isabella Sterling| 17|Lightning Celestial|Lobby---> Outside| April|

1686063727687.png
Izzy just looked at her friend as she smiled" You want to help me get revenge" she asked as she was a little bit shocked she smiled when she called Izzy her friend" Yeah I want to get rid of these ones for my revenge and 2 for us to be safe from them they hunt my kind I think I'm the only one left I don't know I haven't met anyone who's like me" she say as she sighed as she looked around she felt safe here but she wanted her revenge she hoped the headmaster haven't heard her talking about revenge" I just want us to be safe is all" she said she looked up in the sky as she sighed something was calling her up to the sky she missed being able to go up in the sky she felt her powers flowing through her​

🔥🌀HELIA AKIMA🌀🔥
INTERACTION: Pipsqueak Pipsqueak

She dismissed the small fireball.
She was relieved that he wasn’t the kind of roommate to dump all of the chore work onto the other because they were too lazy to do so. She also couldn’t help but laugh at how he was talking about how he makes a good grilled cheese. She didn’t doubt that it was an easy thing to do, she also found it funny how he suddenly made up this honor thing.

“Then I will show you the skills of a 17-year-old who had to learn to cook so she wouldn’t starve—“

Okay, that was an over exaggeration. Her mom got off work at 11 while her dad did at 9 at night. She just didn’t want them to cook because they were both usually exhausted. She finished her sentence off.

“After classes I will make meatloaf! Easily my specialty!”

She was attempting to be silly.

“We have a deal. If your ‘wolf side’ like’s my food, I will get this amazing grilled cheese you keep on mentioning.”

No one could fail a grilled cheese. She then asked:

“What electives did you pick? I’m in Elemental control, Creature riding and music and dance.”

Elemental control was probably a given. Though she was still curious if they shared an elective.​

CODE BY SEROBLISS
Euhan (alt. Weishan)
"Pleased to meet you, Kyrin," they said.

"I am deilen gwyl — we are leaf elementals from vailaroi m'nastroi, an ambient realm anchored to this world. We do not leave our realm much; it is pertinent that my kind remain in vailaroi as keepers of the forest. It is unlikely you have met any beings m'vailaroi," they explained. "The knowledge of coexisting mortal planes is rare, and the ability to phase between them even more so. The diversity of the realm m'nastroi is enough to satisfy most explorers born there."

They watched the child, terribly curious. "I have never heard of living swords." Surely if they were common, the sacred one would have mentioned them in their tales of the mortal plane. "Were you created recently?"
Euhan (alt. Weishan)

"Pleased to meet you, Kyrin," they said.

"I am deilen gwyl — we are leaf elementals from vailaroi m'nastroi, an ambient realm anchored to this world. We do not leave our realm much; it is pertinent that my kind remain in vailaroi as keepers of the forest. It is unlikely you have met any beings m'vailaroi — the knowledge of coexisting mortal planes is rare, and the ability to phase between them even more so. The diversity of the realm m'nastroi is enough to satisfy most explorers born there."

They watched the child, terribly curious. "I have never heard of living swords." Surely if they were common, the sacred one would have mentioned them in their tales of the mortal plane. "Were you created recently?"

Layton Esmond
CtwIOwS8WXlRVGvEUmsfZJyE8nqrZSXHawJby4XEEvbbPuA7SYyOEsYJ6VBUNcIteK3Dhev6W9vcM-ZdKyx1kpo8PzBsix68-Ur0ePN7GMrp2fiNbwwtYxdj6RQeSaUxq0IfwS_xRm6vsntdiwQm2jywo8FWrq4ouFUO8-83Ppk_m_M0l6sl16Avt3jtgvA72CR4jlbj4c251kO98g1PHP1GBM4ARMN6XXYzT6qF4LXxiLTmOo5AR-Vbmd1f4_tMN4iT9iG2QyC7riSTuMU8lcwNihgapto2IlCndiuXINy-C2wJGca9wRYqNEyTwMjInc_OF_nGgpcH9y9_tyTAAPJhKbZndkbWOkOcw_D1rynqQRa3x-QGe_f_2cRAKrhgOao8wVeoSR54sg5Jo5yfcNXbOFJ1e3dxbYHcQCpdSI92ndD3l1W5y1jv1a8Ad5P_VMOFKOn-t4lTkiIyfx4bJKOVKhY7H1uNFtI1IqqA0QYNx24_wjNpJVsFhZekbG6M2HY7IhJSifdS1mZ4gM7zzaQIdVDeEg3xCJ5xYIVP9xexGTQssaqh0VjxUTlcElA23Cqsb2DKWb_kELrpKTxy5HuhnKq3CggG7s2Lj6UHGqhnW5FGgR_TI4PZ1D_D9GL1D1QYFZ4OIkvIct5aQBxzKJ_PdybXl0VX70AmGdAjga-0jPO6x1p9ciUCHsiRb1IpD0Yrp_sm_0BVf6L-MzJhSepE_25T-NiNY324ZB9AVwd5UxFT42wk616fjnH2Y-vhCbjt92O09aGHPI-gWWAyjDCsaXjMx5UrXLS0Rw_hrrAidmL7xZqzAiaHnHC24y0JLS0JoM1HQEhLeUK1tZVYhGZ31q2zklBA-VJhEybbAqkR8yMvJdCqNiBQR-CAk7JE2jEsc8XjvKbkanfEFBfuHwiXR47oS8CwO9lpziMouKjA=w701-h1053-s-no

Mentions: Artie Wilson

Interactions: Antoine Lenoir | Raku Raku

Get to know him better? Did this guy really just want to be his friend? He eyed the hand that was extended out to him. Part of him was still a bit suspicious and scared, but the other part of him really did want to think this guy was just a scary-looking guy who wasn't planning to do anything bad...plus it wouldn't hurt to have another friend. After a moment he reluctantly reached out to shake the other's hand. Being mindful of the long claws to make sure he didn't get scraped by them. "Okay...nice to meet you. I guess we can do the learn about each other thing." Antoine, Layton had no intentions of calling this big guy ant of all things, didn't do anything that warrant any sort of fear. So, he was willing to trust this guy enough to not run away for him. He hoped he wouldn't regret it.

But now came the hard part...what was he supposed to say? Were all other species so...outspoken and friendly? Or were demons just naturally reserved? Or was it just the two guys he ran into? Layton has never encountered any other races aside from his own. He lived in an area with only other demons. So this was his first time really interacting with other races.

"Erm...is it okay if I ask what you are? I'm a demon...like I said before. And Artie is a werewolf. Are you also one?" He questioned, motioning to the other's claw like nails and sharp teeth as he began walking towards the exit. That seemed very werewolf like.

Antoine Lenoir
Location - Leaving the lobby | Interactions- Bloody_Death Bloody_Death
44d9fa8c77990f055ab02be5f96a60b3.jpg

Happy to see Layton was comfortable enough to accept a handshake, Antoine smiled, his hand moving with the demon's. His grip was soft, cautious not to knick the other with his claws. Despite only being slightly longer than one's fingernails, they were still slightly cumbersome and dangerous due to their sharpness. He was even more joyus when Layton agreed to what Antoine said. Having only recently learned of other non-human people, he was curious as to what others were like. Once the handshake had concluded, Antoine let his hand fall back to his side, his posture straightening back to normal as they began their walk.

As Layton inquired as to what Antoine was, he mentioned that Artie was a werewolf. He was happy to hear he had something in common with one of his newfound friends. He would look down to his hands and chuckle. "Well, kinda. In France we call say, "loup-garou". I'm a lycanthrope. Essentially, a werewolf with extra steps" he said, looking down to Layton as he spoke. Curious as to what a demon could do, he would return a question to him. "How about you? What does being a demon entail?" He would as, his eyes returning forward for a moment before looking back down to Layton.

Bastian.jpg
ARTIE WILSON
Interactions: DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

All the talk of food was starting to make him hungry despite his large breakfast. As Helia spoke, he went back into the room he'd chosen to dig through his bags. One of these had... Ah! Here they were!

"Meatloaf sounds great roomie!" Is what he meant to say, but with a mouthful of froot loops, it sounded more like "Melof shoundsh gate oomie!"

Emerging once again into the open living room, he took a seat on the couch, propping his feet up on the table with a contented sigh.

"Mmm, I think I took creature riding and survival class! Seems we've got one thing in common then! My goal is ta ride one of those crazy lookin' bird things with the claws! Gafons or somethin'? I think they're French." Artie shrugged as he scooped another handful of froot loops into his mouth.

"Mmm!... want shome?" Realizing he might be being rude, Artie leaned forward to offer the bag to Helia. He did his best to get the mouthful of cereal down quickly before asking her another question, but it only made him choke.

The coughing fit went on for what felt like 30 minutes, though it was really only one. Once it died down his eyes were so filled with tears he could hardly see Helia standing right in front of him!

"Don- Don't eat too fast. It sneaks up on ya. Silent killer 'n all that." He waved his hand dismissively before getting out another cough.

"I.. uh, I was gonna ask if you wanted to come with me and my friend Layton to find the secret passageways!"

Layton Esmond
CtwIOwS8WXlRVGvEUmsfZJyE8nqrZSXHawJby4XEEvbbPuA7SYyOEsYJ6VBUNcIteK3Dhev6W9vcM-ZdKyx1kpo8PzBsix68-Ur0ePN7GMrp2fiNbwwtYxdj6RQeSaUxq0IfwS_xRm6vsntdiwQm2jywo8FWrq4ouFUO8-83Ppk_m_M0l6sl16Avt3jtgvA72CR4jlbj4c251kO98g1PHP1GBM4ARMN6XXYzT6qF4LXxiLTmOo5AR-Vbmd1f4_tMN4iT9iG2QyC7riSTuMU8lcwNihgapto2IlCndiuXINy-C2wJGca9wRYqNEyTwMjInc_OF_nGgpcH9y9_tyTAAPJhKbZndkbWOkOcw_D1rynqQRa3x-QGe_f_2cRAKrhgOao8wVeoSR54sg5Jo5yfcNXbOFJ1e3dxbYHcQCpdSI92ndD3l1W5y1jv1a8Ad5P_VMOFKOn-t4lTkiIyfx4bJKOVKhY7H1uNFtI1IqqA0QYNx24_wjNpJVsFhZekbG6M2HY7IhJSifdS1mZ4gM7zzaQIdVDeEg3xCJ5xYIVP9xexGTQssaqh0VjxUTlcElA23Cqsb2DKWb_kELrpKTxy5HuhnKq3CggG7s2Lj6UHGqhnW5FGgR_TI4PZ1D_D9GL1D1QYFZ4OIkvIct5aQBxzKJ_PdybXl0VX70AmGdAjga-0jPO6x1p9ciUCHsiRb1IpD0Yrp_sm_0BVf6L-MzJhSepE_25T-NiNY324ZB9AVwd5UxFT42wk616fjnH2Y-vhCbjt92O09aGHPI-gWWAyjDCsaXjMx5UrXLS0Rw_hrrAidmL7xZqzAiaHnHC24y0JLS0JoM1HQEhLeUK1tZVYhGZ31q2zklBA-VJhEybbAqkR8yMvJdCqNiBQR-CAk7JE2jEsc8XjvKbkanfEFBfuHwiXR47oS8CwO9lpziMouKjA=w701-h1053-s-no

Mentions: None

Layton tilted his head curiously at the explanation. A werewolf with extra steps? What did that mean? He didn't know there were different variants of werewolves. Well he didn't know much of anything about them. So this was neat to know! "A different type of werewolf..." He mumbled before giving a small nod. When the question was turned back to him he thought for a moment.

"Like...what I'm able to do?" He spoke before thinking. "Well...all demons are different. How we look and what we can do is a genetic thing. Me specifically, I have telekinesis. A lot of demons have wings so they can fly. I don't. But I can fly with telekinesis." He didn't feel like picking himself up, so he simply used his key as an example. Letting it float around for a few moments before holding onto it again. "I'm not too good at controlling it though." He admitted with a small whine. "I can also create explosions. But I try not to do it... because explosions." Unless he wanted to destroy the whole lobby he wasn't showing that off. Even if he already kinda did when he was startled. "Maybe I can show you outside at some point. If you really wanna see it."

He soon stepped through the door. Glancing up at the sky before looking around for where the other students were walking. Deciding to just follow the pack. "Did you live in France before? That's a human nation, right? I'm not sure. I've only read about it in books. What's it like?" He couldn't help but be a bit curious about parts of the world he'll probably never be able to see.

Antoine Lenoir
Location - Campus Grounds | Interactions - Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

He felt his jaw hang slightly at the sight of the floating key. Magic seemed like a myth to him, but there he was viewing it with his own two eyes. What surprised him the most was how casual Layton made it seem. Of course, he soon came to the conclusion that it would've seemed normal for the demon. As they exited the hall and stepped outside, he took a moment to look up to the sky. It was dawning on him that this would be home for some time.

As he looked around the crowd of students moving towards the dorms, seeing many different walks of life, he felt somewhat normal for the first time in a long time. For years he felt like a monster. A hideous thing that needed to hide from the world. But after meeting another like him and a demon, as well as seeing all the others, that feeling was dissipating. He was brought out of his thoughts by Layton inquiring about his homeland back in France. "France. Yes, it was beautiful. I grew up in Lyon. It was a big city full of colors and beautiful architecture. Then we moved out into la campagne..the uh, countryside right next to the border of Switzerland. Lots of rolling hills and mountains there." He said, staring ahead blankly as he reminisced of home. His gaze would return to Layton with a smile. "And you? Where are you from?" He asked, deliberately slowing his stride so Layton wouldn't have to struggle to keep up.

Alcuris Twilight|16|Emopire|Dorm Room|Opent
"On second thought sis, why don't you help him back to his room? He said losing all confidence in himself to keep his powers in check it was clear the kid was already overly emotional. Why had he even thought about trying to help him to his dorm? "I'm going to head to my dorm...maybe rest a bit before trying to withstand class..." Esmarie chuckled softly, "Alright, but it is too much just come to me and I'll put a seal on you..." Alcuris nodded, "I will bye!" He turned for the dorms, sealing hurt, but it was what he had to do at times. He sighed as he made his way to the dorms. Stopping at the door of his dorm with a small frown, would he really be okay living with another person...things had gone so bad with the last person he'd gotten close to... He bit his lip before opening the door and stepping through.
galvanismgal galvanismgal

Esmarie Twilight|Nurse|30|Emopire|Dorm Room|Edwin
Esmarie sighed as she watched her brother dart off, she really hoped whoever his dormmate was, they weren't a super emotional person "Well, let's continue on our way...." She muttered as she got Edwin to his room, "If you need anything just ask." She said before turning to leave Edwin to his own devices.
SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck

April Valence|16|Water Spirit Contractor|Dorm Building|Izzy
"I don't know if there are others like me...I'm my world I was the last Water Spirit Contractor. My brother held control of the Wind Spirits..." She said with a soft sad smile, "As for revenge, I'm sure we could kick their butts, once we have full control. They'd expect you but they wouldn't expect me. Plus like I said water and electricity don't mix..." She winked slightly, "All we'd have to do is splash them with water, and then you could easily fry the crap out of them!" She held up her in the shape of a gun pretending to blow smoke from it, "And Bam!!! They are dead!!! Or at least that's how I see it playing out in my mind. But yeah safety is key. Anyways... let's go see who we are rooming with!!!" She said opening the door of the dorm building.
Texangamer Texangamer

Launet Sefra|17|Demon/Unicorn|Dorm Room|Open
"Do I have a dormmate? Surely I do, there are others in rooms with a higher number than mine. Or did they not want to risk it...." She began to wonder if they got lost, "That is possible...wait I don't have the little cookie guy as my roommate...did I step on him?" She glanced around but there was nothing, "Oh wait...he had a different number than mine...oh geez, now I feel stupid..." She stuck her head out to see if there was anyone coming towards her dorm.

Kyrin|16|Living Sword of Ice|Outside-->Dorms|Weishan
"So you are from a whole other realm? How interesting!! I wonder if there are others within this school the same as you. Well not your pieces, but from other realms and worlds!" He was getting a bit excited about the thought until he was asked how old he was. He frowned, "Um..." He thought back to when he was first created, how many years had passed since then... He began muttering things before he came to the conclusion, "16!!! It's been 16 years since my creator made me...Sorry, I am usually alone most of the time. So time and age are concepts I tend to forget. I was busy looking for my siblings....the other swords but I am afraid they have all been shattered...Either that or fools have them held in a place I can not sense their energy." He sighed, "Perhaps I've lost my ability to sense my siblings...I've been separated from them for almost 14 years now..." Anger and sadness coursed through him and the cold air around him grew stronger, ice beginning to form around his feet, making the green grass shrivel as the cold touch.
asphodelus asphodelus

Helina Talzin|Music&Dance Teacher|300|Highborn Nature Elf|Apartments|Maxine
"I'll make them for you before first class starts." She said opening the door to their apartment, "Also don't worry too much about making friends. I'm sure once classes start you'll be able to find friends with ease." She sat down on the couch and wood formed in her hand in an ovalish shape, it was smooth and soon very soft moss-like grass covered the base of the sandal. before soft straps of vines covered the top of it, with a few flowers for decoration. "Here try this on and let me know how it feels? I made it with the hopes that it would feel like you are walking around barefoot like usual, but the shoe will still help protect your feet. If you like it I'll work on making the second one."
Texangamer Texangamer

Last edited:

Layton Esmond

Mentions: None

Seeing Antoine be all impressed with such a simple magic trick made him feel so proud. Swelling with pride that the other probably considered him to be cool. While most demons he was around tended to think he wasn't all that impressive.

He listened quietly as Antoine talked about his homeland. It sounded so pretty. A lot different than what he was used to. "That sounds really pretty, Antoine" He spoke softly. Almost sounding jealous about such a place. Though he didn't have much time to sulk as the taller boy was quickly putting distance between them picking up his pace so he was speed walking to just keep walking beside the other. Luckily, he seemed to notice he was struggling to keep up and slowed down. Smiling as he was able to walk at a more comfortable pace.

"Uh my home? I guess...hell? The underworld?" That's what people who lived in the human world tended to refer to it as. "We just call it Gehenna. That sounds more like a city name. It wasn't anything special. It was dark. We didn't have a lot of sun there. Naturally we didn't have a lot of greenery either. But honestly, I don't know that much. I never really got to explore on my own. Usually too busy to do that. Or I got moved around too much." He explained with a small frown before shaking his head.

"I think I like this place better." Was all sat about this topic. Giving a small shrug. "Plus those stupid jerks won't be here to boss me around all the time..." That was more mumbled to himself. Yikes. He didn't mean to sound so bitter. Not to a potential new friend. "This place is big." He concluded. His eyes look around the area. Hoping to possibly explore the place in his free time.

🔥🌀HELIA AKIMA🌀🔥
INTERACTION: Pipsqueak Pipsqueak Bloody_Death Bloody_Death (mention)

Helia replies

“A gafon? I don’t think I have heard of a Gafon”

Her first thought was he meant a ‘griffin’, which was generally of Greek origin more or less.
Maybe she'd learn more about it during the school year. She shook her head no, declining the offer of fruit loops. Because she wasn’t a big fan of fruit loops and because she wasn’t hungry despite all their talk about food, it could be nerves going to a new school and all that while being surrounded by creatures she’s never seen. When he started choking, her automatic response was to hit him on the back in an attempt to help him. She asks

“Talking while eating also doesn’t help! Do you feel light headed any?”

She was a bit surprised he didn’t pass out after 30 minutes worth of choking, granted that could be due to him being a werewolf. If he was a human it should go without saying he’d be experiencing some pretty heavy side effects. She also didn’t need to be able to see the future to tell her roommate was clearly very very accident-prone.

“Secret passage ways?…”

She thought about it. Before responding—

“Why not? Though I’d recommend doing that after classes end as to not get into too much trouble. Besides, you guys might need someone to light the way”

That pun was absolutely horrific. She then explained

“I’ll use my fire as a light. It will be a small ball of fire, though, to preserve energy. I should mention I’m immune to the cold of my own flames. We’ll just have to make sure that Layton knows they could potentially get frost bite or hypothermia if they aren’t careful.”

✡️DE-LET LOUI✡️
INTERACTION: asphodelus asphodelus

She said Goodbye to Zak and went ahead and left for her dorm. It was pretty easy to find considering it was number three. In a way, the number made her feel better, considering it was supposedly a scary number. She opened the door and was met with a room that looked like they had shoved the entire 2-room apartment into a small room but in a good way. There was a couch and a TV that remained off. There was more than enough walking space. The little mini living area turned into a little mini kitchen and there were two bedrooms and a bathroom. She set her bag down next to the couch and was thinking about whether or not she should call a room.

‘but what if my dorm mate has an issue with it?’

She was all about being respectful to her roommates' wishes. She was also a little scared and nervous that it would cause a problem if she did do that, so she had decided to wait.

Vivienne Woods☆Nurse☆Wood Elf
Interaction: Texangamer Texangamer (Rennie)
Character Sheet

"That's quite alright...no one is wanting you to know everything" Vivienne replied looking over to the girl and gently smile. "No need to thank me sweetpea, I don't mind staying around if you need me too." She replied. "Well...school is a place to learn and it can be hard at times...but you will have a chance to learn, grow meet friends, have fun...school is a lot of things and it's a different experience for everyone.." she added answering her question. "That's no problem, that can easily be fixed...students have done worse then simply burning the floor a bit..." Vivienne replied still curious who this scary boy was. The elven woman looked over to the girl. "You feeling aright dear?" She questioned.

Mayumi Kitsui☆Shifting Teacher☆Kitsune
Interaction: Defined Comedy Defined Comedy (Professor Jean Garnier)
Character Sheet

Mayumi lightly chuckled "Well of course, you shouldn't...Can't have you get a big head and showing off" she replied as she also turned her attention towards the students. She watched as they all made their way out of the auditorium and how much more silent their surroundings got.

The Kitsune turned her attention back to Jean as he replied to her reply of only working at the school for three years. She gently smiled as he described his field of teaching. Only to turned back over towards the remaining students that were slowly making their way out of the auditorium as Jean mentioned the kids. She looked at the children and gently nodded agreeing of how the students might be feeling, how much more nervious they might be about the new school year. A small smile suddenly crossed her lips as her cheeks reddened to his comment. She felt embarrassed to hear that the children had enjoyed her class and it brought nothing but joy to her and at the same time made ber feel embarrassed as she lifted her fan a bit up to cover part of her face as she continued to slightly fan herself. "I guess you are right.....it defently will be an interesting year for sure.."

Last edited:
CODE BY SEROBLISS
Ayelet
Vailaroi Centaur | he/them | info sheet
Currently: quite lost, honestly ( DarkKitsune DarkKitsune )
The world shifts. They had been here before; they knew he had. They remembered the wild grass and ancient ruins, running by the endless lake. So, Ayelet had been here before. But not here. When had they gotten here?

He thought back and their vision blurred, overtaken by chromatic lights and pressured darkness; something sharp like wintry lightning; the heat of power and chaos, chaos;—

Something tinkled like a fairy-chime and Ayelet drew in a ragged breath, stared blankly at the copper key that must have fallen to the grain-tiled floor. With effort, the centaur bent down, picked it up: #3, proclaimed the engraving in a pretty, flowing font — but whatever did that mean?

He noticed, then, a door in front of him, large and wide enough to accommodate for someone their size. Ayelet flicked his tail, incredibly nervous. They were still incredibly lost.

Desperate for answers, the centaur shoved the door open (it came with neither handle nor knob) — he didn't know what they'd been expecting, something ominous or creepy or violent, surely; but a — a — some sort of being in some fantastically decorated room was none of that.

"I don't understand," Ayelet said.
Ayelet
Currently: very confused

The world shifts. They had been here before; they knew he had. They remembered the wild grass and ancient ruins, running by the endless lake. So, Ayelet had been here before. But not here. When had they gotten here?

He thought back and their vision blurred, overtaken by chromatic lights and pressured darkness; something sharp like wintry lightning; the heat of power and chaos, chaos;—

Something tinkled like a fairy-chime and Ayelet drew in a ragged breath, stared blankly at the copper key that must have fallen to the grain-tiled floor. With effort, the centaur bent down, picked it up: #3, proclaimed the engraving in a pretty, flowing font — but whatever did that mean?

He noticed, then, a door in front of him, large and wide enough to accommodate for someone their size. Ayelet flicked his tail, incredibly nervous. They were still incredibly lost.

Desperate for answers, the centaur shoved the door open (it came with neither handle nor knob) — he didn't know what they'd been expecting, something ominous or creepy or violent, surely; but a — a — some sort of being in some fantastically decorated room was none of that.

"I don't understand," Ayelet said.

✡️DE-LET LOUI✡️

Someone walked into the room. Presumably her dorm mate. She looked up and saw someone who appeared to be something along the lines of a centaur, except a dragon deer hybrid version? De-let has never heard of anything like this. But he seemed confused. She introduced herself.

“Hi! My name is De-let. You must be Ayelet right? My roommate?”

They seemed roughly her age. Which wasn’t a surprise to her. She was going to offer he can pick their room until she realized how confused he was. Did something happen? She made the probably not so wise decision to explain things to him or what she could anyway. Though she lacked the experience in interaction to know how in regular situations, it would probably be best to ask what’s wrong.

“You are at Maxwood Academy. It’s a school for students of different species to attend and learn more about magic and stuff. This is where we’ll be staying for the school year…are you Ok? Is there something wrong? Also you can pick your room”

She was confused.

CODE BY SEROBLISS
Ayelet
Currently: interacting with De-let ( DarkKitsune DarkKitsune )
The creature spoke — which, in hindsight, shouldn't have been so surprising; most creatures spoke — Ayelet tensed. It didn't… attack him or anything; it simply spoke.

Right. So, they could run with this. Totally.

"Yeah, I'm Ayelet," the centaur confirmed, hoping their grin wasn't so much of a grimace than a nervous smile. He assumed that roommate meant they'd be sharing this fantastical space together.

They threw all caution to the wind: this couldn't get any weirder. "I've never heard of Maxwood Academy," admitted Ayelet. "I certainly never signed up for some year-long magic class, and — my apologies, but what sort of creature are you?"

He paused, considering moving out of the doorway, hesitated — the darkness clouding their mind felt eerily familiar — "No, wait… I think I might know how I got here…"

It was… a terribly sinking feeling, as if he were a hefty stone slowly drifting away to the bottom of a lake. It couldn't be, but it was, and — this wasn't the time to be thinking of it; they couldn't lose control in front of a — er, De-let.

"Sorry, it's not important," Ayelet deflected, looking at the space just beyond his roommate and ignoring that they felt like they were being judged.

They tried to salvage the situation: "This is a school. What classes are you taking?"
Ayelet
Currently: still a bit lost

The creature spoke — which, in hindsight, shouldn't have been so surprising; most creatures spoke — Ayelet tensed. It didn't… attack him or anything; it simply spoke.

Right. So, they could run with this. Totally.

"Yeah, I'm Ayelet," the centaur confirmed, hoping their grin wasn't so much of a grimace than a nervous smile. He assumed that roommate meant they'd be sharing this fantastical space together.

They threw all caution to the wind: this couldn't get any weirder. "I've never heard of Maxwood Academy," admitted Ayelet. "I certainly never signed up for some year-long magic class, and — my apologies, but what sort of creature are you?"

He paused, considering moving out of the doorway, hesitated — the darkness clouding their mind felt eerily familiar — "No, wait… I think I might know how I got here…"

It was… a terribly sinking feeling, as if he were a hefty stone slowly drifting away to the bottom of a lake. It couldn't be, but it was, and — this wasn't the time to be thinking of it; they couldn't lose control in front of a — er, De-let.

"Sorry, it's not important," Ayelet deflected, looking at the space just beyond his roommate and ignoring that they felt like they were being judged.

They tried to salvage the situation: "This is a school. What classes are you taking?"

CODE BY SEROBLISS
Euhan (alt. Weishan)
"I don't believe that you could lose such an ability," Euhan said, attempting for solace. "I can sense others of my kind, also. There is no known way to break the bonds of deilen gwyl. If your siblings are out of your reach, it must be through a fault not your own."

They considered — what it would mean to them, of one of their own faded. If they had warmth, and then it snapped, it would most likely imply…

Shattered, the child had said? Oh. So that's what he meant. For fourteen years… Euhan's kind did not live long. For all they knew, living swords were immortal. What a miserable fate.

They shifted their attention to the blades of grass, writhing and freezing. Curious, the leaf elemental imbued them with power: not enough to grow, just enough to keep them warm and safe, as children should be.

"You shouldn't be alone," Euhan decided. It was wrong, especially for beings that could form deeper connections; there was nothing quite worse than silence, than reaching out and finding… nothing.

Of course, they couldn't remain in this world for long, but as long as they were both students of this Academy: "Would you like to be friends?"
Euhan (alt. Weishan)

"I don't believe that you could lose such an ability," Euhan said, attempting for solace. "I can sense others of my kind, also. There is no known way to break the bonds of deilen gwyl. If your siblings are out of your reach, it must be through a fault not your own."

They considered — what it would mean to them, of one of their own faded. If they had warmth, and then it snapped, it would most likely imply…

Shattered, the child had said? Oh. So that's what he meant. For fourteen years… Euhan's kind did not live long. For all they knew, living swords were immortal. What a miserable fate.

They shifted their attention to the blades of grass, writhing and freezing. Curious, the leaf elemental imbued them with power: not enough to grow, just enough to keep them warm and safe, as children should be.

"You shouldn't be alone," Euhan decided. It was wrong, especially for beings that could form deeper connections; there was nothing quite worse than silence, than reaching out and finding… nothing.

Of course, they couldn't remain in this world for long, but as long as they were both students of this Academy: "Would you like to be friends?"

✡️DE-LET LOUI✡️

So they were both nervous wrecks. That was understandable, since, from the sounds of it, Ayelet was registered without their knowledge. She answered his question about what she was.

“I’m half human, half demon.”

She was going to keep it simple, she wasn’t going to bring up the witch thing because she didn’t want to confuse Ayelet more than he seemed to be. Though she got more worried about his change of subject, she wouldn’t make them feel uncomfortable. But at least he knew how they got to Maxwood. She just worried about them being ok. She answered his question about classes.

“According to the schedule I have, we’ll be taking; workings of magic class, mortal studies, supernatural studies, then sword fighting and archery. My electives are creature riding and survival, though if that answers your question.”

Does he know what their electives are? He should probably find those out…wait, but don’t students usually pick their electives? Would they need to go to the head master to find out?

“Do you know what your electives are? If not, I can help you find the head master's office to find out."

Last edited:
Kyrin|16|Living Sword of Ice|Outside-->Dorms|Weishan
Their words made him feel a bit better and when they told him he shouldn't be alone an odd coldness that he hadn't known he'd been feeling lifted from him, "Friends..." The word rolled off his tongue in an almost foreign manner. He hadn't thought to seek out friendship with anyone he met. Figuring it would end badly for both parties. But here, could he really dare to set his sights on what was known as friendship, without being stabbed in the back? He watched Weishan for a moment, noticing a slight warmth from the grass that he had just frozen and he smiled, "Yes, I would be honored to have a friend such as yourself. It's been far too long since I had someone to call a friend." The ice below him seemed to instantly vanish, in Kyrin's eyes Weishan was already someone he knew he'd grow to respect. If they came here looking to learn, he hoped to grow alongside them for as long as Weishan resided here.
asphodelus asphodelus

Last edited:
Lode 17 mineral construct
Interaction: BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

It took awhile but Lode finally set off to their dorm room. Having lost time to the stragglers they set a fast pace using their long strides to weave around some of the more jovial and rambunctious groups of classmates. Most seemed eager to show of what they could do with their new pals while the rest including themselves were headed to get living arrangements figured out.

Finally arriving at their destination Lode took a moment to straighten themselves out both physically to look prim and proper but also emotionally pushing down their deep sea of depression, anxiety, and general concern about everything that was, is, or might be. If repressing one’s feelings were a contest Lode would win by a large margin.

A quiet knock to be polite was all the warning one would get before they slid into the room shutting the door behind themselves.

The inside of the dorm was filled with things Lode didn’t know much about but also someone else already. They seemed pretty normal, maybe one of the humans the headmaster had talked about? Regardless it looks like they might have just arrived themselves.

Hello, I am assuming you are my roommate. My name is Lode stone,” she said with a curt wave while glancing to see where to put away her few belongings.

Was there a room you were particular in taking? I’m fine with any arrangement so if you want to switch rooms later on or rearrange some things let me know.”

If push came to shove, she would let them push her out the dorm since Lode could always change her clothes somewhere else and the library could be a quiet place to rest.

Antoine Lenoir
Location - Campus grounds to dorm building | Interactions - Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

Antoine should've already known Layton's answer to his question given that he was a demon. He had never been a religious person, so it did surprise him slightly to hear that Hell was a real place. It sounded slightly different than what he had imagined it, whether that be for better or for worse. As Layton continued to speak about his home, Antoine would look forward to see that they were closing in on the dorm building. The crowd funneling down to move through the doors. Not wanting to lose his new friend in the mix, he stepped in closer and slightly behind him. It would be easy to find Antoine, but the same couldn't be said for the demon.

As Layton finished off his description of "Gehenna", Antoine caught what he had mumbled thanks to his improved hearing. Mentioning something about jerks bossing him around, Antoine could only assume Layton spoke of older siblings. As much as he wish he could've related to the other's situation, Antoine was an only child. His hazel eyes returned to the building before them, smiling a bit. " Oui, it is. Almost as large as the school I went to before. It was massive. Thousands of students at the least." He said in response to Layton's comment about the size of the school. He simply hoped the scale of the dorms matched the campus. He wasn't a fan of cramped living.

• Professor Jean Garnier. Wendigo, Instructor of Magic.
    Interactions/Mentions: AquaMarie AquaMarie (Mayumi)
    Having given his insight on her class Jean couldn't help but to watch her reaction, a bad habit of his. The gentleness in her smile was something he was rather accustomed to seeing in conversations they held, though what was atypical had been the stains of red dying her cheeks. A soft smile came to his face as well, they were contagious after all, as a reserved chuckle echoed in his throat. As with all things some people were more confident than others, and from the sounds of it Ms. Kitsui's prior students may have leaned more towards the sheepish side. At least when it came to giving their insights. "Of that I have no doubt. Taking everything into consideration who could know what stories may unfurl? If there were such a person I would be eager to speak with them." Future sight to that degree seemed implausible... but with the right people maybe they could make that impossibility into a reality.

As the sound of students had begun growing more distant, the few stragglers in the auditorium had become more noticeable as they caught on to the flow of things and hurriedly made their way towards the exit. Reaching to his side he would fetch a stopwatch from his inner coat pocket, the sock tick of it's hands coming to life as the brass flap covering it's face popped free. "Well they're certainly not hurting for time. Perhaps I mistook their eagerness to escape the Headmasters speech as nervousness." Closing the watch back he carefully returned it back to the pocket which it had rested in prior.

"On the note of class, will you be instructing today? I wouldn't want to intrude on your planning time should you require it, so if you need me to get out of your hair just say the word."

Maxine Talzin| 14 Nature Elf/Human|Apartments| Helina

1686185464565.png
Maxine just walked into the apartment and she sat down with her mum on the couch she watched her mother make her sandals and smiled she was glad she didn't have to wear the shoes she currently had on she just took them off" How do you that mum how do you use your powers like that" she said as she was amazed how fast her mum had made the sandals when her mum tried on her sandals" whoa this is so comfy mum I like them" she says as she had given her a smiled as she really liked the sandals" you can make the other pair mum thank you" she says" I'm nervous about class what the teachers will be like I know your one of my teacher I'm taking your elective" she say as she giggled

Isabella Sterling| 17|Lightning Celestial| Dorm building| April|

1686185651854.png

Izzy just looked at her friend as she giggled she smiled she was glad she had a friend" Yeah I will get my revenge water and Electricity don't mix well but we can prove to the hunters we are better than them plus I want this place to be safe" she says" oh your image sounds cool" she said as she looked around as she was trying to find her dorm" so um do you want to go to your dorm first or mind" she asked" or we can met up after we get our room set up" she say as she had smiled looking at her BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Rennie |13| angel/demon| Medic Building| Vivienne

1686190738359.png
Rennie just looked at her as she looked at the clothes was wearing she just bites her lip" Okay" she said as she looked around as she looked at her foot that was on her pillow she was dreading the check-up it did scare her" I will make friends..... what is a friend" she said as she felt a pain in her head" ow..... my head hurts" she said as she felt her head was hurting her stomach felt a bit funny" my stomach feels funny" she said to her as she looked towards the burned floor where the shoe was" oh that because I burned his shoe and he yelled at me i tried to apologize but he wants me to stay away from him" she say giving her a sad look " I don't feel well my stomach feels funny" she says to her AquaMarie AquaMarie

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back