• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Khrona Tensei

"Nothing Is Ever A Waste Until You Give Up On It."
It was dark.

A night that screamed 'danger' all around. It was unnatural, really, this particular night in this particular plane of existence... Because someone was coming from another, which brought mayhem with it. Mayhem unlike any seen before... Yet, everything seemed normal. Even what one would call 'dangerous' was on a relatively normalized scale.

Why?

Because there were heroes. Superheroes.

But where there were superheroes... There were also supervillains. One of which had escaped from a different dimension and come to this one in an effort to escape someone's prying eyes from the Veritas Dimension. This supervillain -- Maximillian -- was being hunted down by the Veritas because of his dastardly attempts to destroy other dimensions, which disrupted the dimensional harmony of dimensions connected to the ones being disturbed. The Veritas was one of them.

He had the power to cause general chaos on a large scale; Magnum Chaos. This 'Magnum Chaos' that Maximillian created was usually aimed for the center of the universe he was in, which in turn would bring said universe into chaos and under his control... Yet the universes connected that were within that dimension would become weaker due to the sudden disharmony, and the dimension would eventually collapse upon itself with all of its universes within it becoming nothing but chaos. He'd done it before and sought to do it again, but was thwarted by the Veritas Dimension's protectors and chased to this dimension presently that they were in, to one particular universe, and one particular planet... A planet much like Earth. Only one thing was different than the normal earth -- there were superheroes.

Maximillian, who was able to take the form of pure chaos, found his way to this planet in a universe that seemed good to destroy troublesome, finding it to be the only thing out of his favor in this type of environment. Perhaps this dimension did have superheroes in other universes, or even had some in this universe, but they were thriving on this planet. That's what made it all the worse for Maximillian.

Tracing him to this planet of villains was the one Tear M. Lacrimoso, a white-haired man wearing a full black outfit of a jacket and denim pants, with boots and gloves to match. He was exiting a Dimension Gate -- a dimensional portal from the Veritas used for dimensional travel -- and found himself on the corner of what looked like a bad neighborhood. "Oh, drat," he said to himself, "It's so hard to track beings of chaos because they are so general." Tear walked around, searching for someone to talk to. He'd already gotten the details about this particular planet of superheroes and supervillains. "My, I DO hope that I can find at least ONE superhero here... They should know the realm better than I." Tear pulled his collar up over his face, trying his best to look shady and inconspicuous, as he didn't want to draw unnecessary attention. He just needed to find one superhero... And Maximillian.

Last edited:
It was dark.

A night that screamed 'danger' all around. It was unnatural, really, this particular night in this particular plane of existence... Because someone was coming from another, which brought mayhem with it. Mayhem unlike any seen before... Yet, everything seemed normal. Even what one would call 'dangerous' was on a relatively normalized scale.

Why?

Because there were heroes. Superheroes.

But where there were superheroes... There were also supervillains. One of which had escaped from a different dimension and come to this one in an effort to escape someone's prying eyes from the Veritas Dimension. This supervillain -- Maximillian -- was being hunted down by the Veritas because of his dastardly attempts to destroy other dimensions, which disrupted the dimensional harmony of dimensions connected to the ones being disturbed. The Veritas was one of them.

He had the power to cause general chaos on a large scale; Magnum Chaos. This 'Magnum Chaos' that Maximillian created was usually aimed for the center of the universe he was in, which in turn would bring said universe into chaos and under his control... Yet the universes connected that were within that dimension would become weaker due to the sudden disharmony, and the dimension would eventually collapse upon itself with all of its universes within it becoming nothing but chaos. He'd done it before and sought to do it again, but was thwarted by the Veritas Dimension's protectors and chased to this dimension presently that they were in, to one particular universe, and one particular planet... A planet much like Earth. Only one thing was different than the normal earth -- there were superheroes.

Maximillian, who was able to take the form of pure chaos, found his way to this planet in a universe that seemed good to destroy troublesome, finding it to be the only thing out of his favor in this type of environment. Perhaps this dimension did have superheroes in other universes, or even had some in this universe, but they were thriving on this planet. That's what made it all the worse for Maximillian.

Tracing him to this planet of villains was the one Tear M. Lacrimoso, a white-haired man wearing a full black outfit of a jacket and denim pants, with boots and gloves to match. He was exiting a Dimension Gate -- a dimensional portal from the Veritas used for dimensional travel -- and found himself on the corner of what looked like a bad neighborhood. "Oh, drat," he said to himself, "It's so hard to track beings of chaos because they are so general." Tear walked around, searching for someone to talk to. He'd already gotten the details about this particular planet of superheroes and supervillains. "My, I DO hope that I can find at least ONE superhero here... They should know the realm better than I." Tear pulled his collar up over his face, trying his best to look shady and inconspicuous, as he didn't want to draw unnecessary attention. He just needed to find one superhero... And Maximillian.
What time does this takes place in and what setting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back