• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Matching day

snakeyem12

RP obsessed
It isn't mentioned much, it's one of those things that everyone knows about but no one discusses. The first May 4th after your 18th birthday is when it happens. You gain your link with your other half, you can talk to them in your head, feel their emotions. They could be someone you already know, but they could also be a complete stranger. If you're unlucky they may even be from a different country, but that happens rarely, and matches are generally with people in your area. Sometimes people end up dating people they aren't matched with, blocking those they are matched with from their minds, but this happens only in rare circumstances.

This roleplay will be based on a group of 18 year olds, nearly finished with school and all at a party on May the third. Even though not all people have come to the party, everyone in your year was invited, meaning that there are both popular and shy people at the party.

Any matches will be sorted in OOC. Whilst the role play will expect at least 1 paragraph of 5 sentences per post, character sheets will not need to be too detailed as I think it's unreasonable to expect you to explain your whole character. The only things that need to be mentioned is hugely important characteristics that your characters classmates will know. Suggestions are welcome and I will create the thread if at least three other people would like to join. Doubling up would be welcome but not necessary and gay/bi/not straight characters would be welcome unlike some soulmate-type rp's.

I would be very interested in this!

It's a fascinating idea and i would love to see how other would make this work and such~

I want to create a character like a male character who all his life assumed he was straight. He dated girls and even slept with them. However, i wish his soulmate to be male. He'd freak out at first and want to deny it, but over time he'd slowly become more and more accepting~

I have a few ideas for a second character but i'm not too sure i want to make a second character just yet.

I love this, saw a post on Tumblr that kinda had the same idea, and I have been wanting to do this for a while, so please let me join! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back