Match of Deception

Lilith
Lilith.png
Lilith expediently yelped when she heard someone behind her and expediently looked back to see who it was, she saw a man in cybernetic gold like armor who looked like he could destroy the library they were in at this very moment. Lilith was super embarrassed and was stumbling over her words. "O-Oh my God I-I'm so sorry that you saw that!" A few awkward seconds pass until Lilith finally spoke up. "Well I guess there's no escaping this, my name's Lilith." She says blushing a little.

Interactions:
Space Buddha Space Buddha (Lord Yharim)

LORD YHARIM:

iu

"I am Yharim, the, uhm, 'King of the Jungle', if you will. A pleasure to make your acquaintence."

Yharim would speak with a feigned affability, sounding far more friendly than one might expect from the tyrant were they to know him better.

Ping/s: ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

Sheet Link: Fandom - Match of Deception - Signups - Closed

"I suspected as much" the elf answers The Terrarian turning to face him "I will not let her die. Not while I draw breath and the stars in the sky shine upon us" he sighs and turns to face Jack, he smiles slightly "Stars die brilliant deaths, and I burn with the passion of every last one out there, my death will not be the end of my wrath" he nods to the warrior before him "The stars and I shall protect her"

Resisting the urge to track down and destroy the Devourer, Tal'Ar simply crosses his legs as he begins to float in place, closing his eyes and breathing calmly. This was not the time to destroy that vile creature, that could come later. Whether it was during the tournament or with his wish, should he be unfortunate enough to be stuck on the beast's side
He simply floats in place, not bothering to acknowledge the chaos unleashed by the wishes of those around him to slay the goddesses in charge of this event. He felt pity for them, to be so loathed by those who had never met them. He was sure if people here wanted them dead, they'd wish for his death too.

Even if he was a diety only in mortal eyes, those who seek to slay gods rarely make the distinction between god and god-like. He couldn't understand killing powerful beings for no other reason than them being powerful. A tyrant, a cruel god, a vicious and horrid beast, he could understand ending any of these people. But killing a benevolent or kind god? An unforgivable act.
He meditated on these thoughts, pondering the minds of these people, and what he could do about it. Perhaps offering to eliminate them would curry favour with the goddesses? Perhaps even allow him to request the permanent execution of Yharim and his pet worm...

Returning to the ground once more, he approaches Aeon, Venus, and Mother, smiling as he offers a deeper bow this time "I am sorry for not intervening in this earlier, despite being revered as a god where I come from, I sadly do not possess the strength it seems you all do" it wasn't just empty flattery either, he was a little afraid of their ability to seemingly read minds, if they could do that, who knows what else they were capable of "I would like to ask if there is anything I can do to help with these...Would be god slayers in our midst" he smiles, chuckling quietly in shame "I admit there is, of course, an ulterior motive, but the enemy of my enemy is my friend. I see no reason I shouldn't aid such kind goddesses against a cruel torrent of hatred" he clasps his hands together as he continues "I fear that if they were to get their wish and use it to kill you, they might also wish for me to die. It is my understanding that one of these contestants has already slain a god of the stars, I'd very much like to continue living"

He smiles as he looks back to Jack and The Terrarian, before back to the goddesses "I intend to fight with everything I have, for my own ends, but please, if it would be permitted, I would like to fight on your behalf too, if only to motivate myself further, protecting a child and a man who seeks to dethrone a tyrant is good enough, but protecting a trio of goddesses who seek to aid the downtrodden..." he smiles slightly to himself at the thought of such heroism, it reminded him of his youth, before all the power and the duty of protecting the stars "I feel it might give me even more reason to hold nothing back against whoever I fight in this contest"

Crow Crow Celestial Speck Celestial Speck thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

Crow Crow | DapperDogman DapperDogman

A smile came across the Terrarian's lips once more, as his eyes were half-lit open. He closed his eyes, and a low nod came from him. Tal'Ar...Was one of the few cases of a truly strong person, from what he at least was sensing from him, to truly fight by his side. Yharim had made so any who opposed him were crippled enough to never be able to fight again, or simply death. Permafrost and Amidias were one of those beings. Great warriors in the past, reduced to specks of their past selves. But Tal'Ar, even possibly knowing of the might of Yharim and his lackeys, wished to fight alongside him. He respected that.

He would need something. The Terrarian had an idea as to what he could receive that could help him.

"Kindred...Spirit...Thank you..."

The Terrarian has received the '
Hope' buff.

Soon, as Tal'Ar left, to speak with the so-called Goddesses of this place after they had made their...Announcement, The Terrarian looked at Jack. It was a bit ironic, the goddesses summoning a child to fight...For charity. Jack seemed like someone who needed said charity. Truth be told, these goddesses felt...Human. It was unlike what he's seen before. Beings like Providence, the Brimstone Elemental (on a technicality), Astrum Deus, the Moon Lord...They were gods, or at least god-like. Yet, one of them cried. Another one showed anger for those who made their sibling cry, and Mother...Seemed genuinely apologetic.

Kindred...Gods...?

Such an alien concept for one such as himself.

The Terrarian looked down at Jack the Ripper as Tal'Ar spoke, his cat, and wisp staying next to her, cheering her up, and offering Tal'Ar an wave. He then spoke, kneeling down to reach her eye level.

"What is...Your name...? Are you...Tired? Hungry...? Have...Food..."

His emotions were on a level bellow, if not equal to Jack's own emotions.

6QyQKoqF5iU7C2bIDUUYyYkWQSMmv8H3LtnQ9DfzjwAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

Health: Perfect
Mentions: Z.W.E.I. Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- , Zone-Tan Chungchangching Chungchangching
Formatting: 87cefa HEX, Verdana Font
Links: CS / Previous Post / Next Post
Another woman, a purple-haired blue-eyed girl, was the only other person who seemed to care that much about the injured man, asking what exactly happened to him. Whatever happened, he didn't seem keen on answering; his eyes widened at her, immediately giving Sophitia a sense of danger. Something was definitely wrong, and it seemed her appearance had reminded the stranger of something- or someone- he didn't exactly like. As his eyes went to his sword along the side, the Greek felt a hand grasp her- and before she knew it, she was yanked out of the way of the man's sword, narrowly missing being slashed in two by Z.W.E.I. and subsequently being yanked away and out of the impending spectacle.

To say that this was a scene was, at the very least, an understatement. A strange greenish blob materialized to obey the woman's commands, extending its "limbs" to attack the swordsman. In retaliation, the latter summoned a wolf-like creature to hack away whilst he declared he had... something between himself and Sophitia. A confused look flashed across her face before her worries returned; after all, at this rate people could easily get hurt.

"Both of you, stop! I'm sure this is a misunderstanding; I don't even know who you are, so please put your arms down!" The Athenian quickly rushed between Zone-Tan and Z.W.E.I. to stop the fighting between each other, lifting her Elk Shield alone just in case she was attacked yet again. The Omega Sword, however, would remain on her back- a sign that she didn't want to fight. Her green eyes rested upon the man, keeping her shield at her chest-level as she cautiously lifted one hand to show she meant no harm.

"My name is Sophitia Alexandra. You must have me confused for someone else, as I don't believe we've ever met before..." She tried to introduce herself, and stood her ground even though her instincts screamed at her to flee. She couldn't just run, lest the fighting continued all over some silly mistake!

Last edited:

• warrior_of_light_01.png
    The Warrior had listened to everything the goddesses have spoke. Problem is he doesn't what this "fanfiction" is, but he assumes it is another form of story telling. With all that being said, he is then approached by a dragon who calls himself Midgardsormr, who somehow knows that the Warrior bears the gift of light. "Greetings, Midgardsormr. Unfortunately, I was born without a name, and even if I have, I would end up forgetting about it. However, my comrades have preferred to call me as the Warrior of Light. Tell me, how do you know about the light that I bear? Are you a servant of Materia?" He said.

Crow Crow BoltBeam BoltBeam DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

latest
"That lady behind you stabbed me in the back...! An act I'm more than willing to return..."
Z.W.E.I points to Sophitia, though now that he got a better look at her, she seemed abit different than what he remembered. For starts her clothes didn't seem like leather, more akin to fabric aswell as them being white instead of black. Here eye wren't black and yellow neither. But there was not mistaking that sword and shield. Just what the hell...

"Both of you, stop! I'm sure this is a misunderstanding; I don't even know who you are, so please put your arms down!"

She got in between them? That was odd. He was still very skeptical about it and she seemed cautious aswell

"My name is Sophitia Alexandra. You must have me confused for someone else, as I don't believe we've ever met before..."

Never met before? Maybe she had a point but he looks at her face and it like just like hers. Her name was different too. Actually...Now that Z.W.E.I thought about it, this could be...

"Sophitia, huh? ...Then...If that's the case..." E.I.N suddenly disappears and Z.W.E.I himself eases up "I retract my earlier statement... Sorry about that whole "Decapitation" stunt I pulled on ya. Not typically the type of 'Thanks' I give to folks that lend me a helping hand." Z.W.E.I scratches the back of his head "But I gotta ask, you wouldn't have happened to have any kids by any chance, would ya'?"
Chungchangching Chungchangching FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Topless Topless

"Okay... let's start from the beginning, one last time."

ffe5e6fce5af9509c14e8053ee28ebd1.gif

"My name is Gwen Stacy. For the past two years, I've been the one and only Spider-Gwen. I'm sure you've heard the rest after that. Saved my dad, fought a mutated version of my best friend, and along the way somehow managed to balance super-hero life between drumming for my band and the usual schoolwork. Then, one day, I got sucked through a portal.

NervousDenseBeardeddragon-size_restricted.gif

It was pretty crazy. Ended up in New York Dos with a bunch of other spider-people, including a talking pig and a little girl, and we stopped a bald guy from an evil plan to bring back his dead wife. Trust me it was... a lot more evil than it sounds. Along the way, I met this kid named Miles...

FalseChiefCormorant-size_restricted.gif

Yeah, him. Seems pretty cool, right? Well, he wasn't always that way. He was always kinda cute in a dorky... awkward teenage angst kinda way. But with enough pushing from me and the other Spider-People, he was pushed to be the Spider-Man we knew he could be. But this story isn't about him.

So, there I was, enjoying my morning coffee, followed by my usual morning patrol, when... yup, you guessed it.

giphy.gif

Another portal opened up. In the same exact spot as before too. Funny how that works, huh? So after my third time drifting through time and space and the vastly infinite multiverse, I landed in someplace filled with a cult of very questionably clothed women, who basically told me I had to participate in some kind of tournament. And then, that's when I met Rosa. Uh...

7d6cd61edddd34aa35444173818a7b87.gif

That's Rosa. Pretty cool girl, huh?

We chat for a bit..."

"Hey there."

"Go away."

"Alright then."

"Okay, so maybe we didn't get off to the friendliest of starts, buuuut we eventually sat down in the coffee shop and began talking. Turns out she was a cop over in New York... not my New York... or Miles'... we'll just call it New York Tres. I told her my life story, it wasn't like I really needed to keep up the whole secret identity thing here anyways, and that's where we are now. In a coffee shop somewhere we don't know, drinking frappuccinos while we wait to unwillingly participate in cage death fights.

Just another day for Spider-Gwen."

eric pefp.png

Eric

Looks like we've been left to our own devices. Honestly, I can't tell whether to be grateful for that or not... it looks like we've already annoyed those three 'goddesses' enough; if I stuck around them, I'd probably get snapped out of existence or get turned into a turtle at the slightest slip-up. If their powers are real and not just hot air, of course, but judging by this entire situation, I'm pretty sure everything is real. I don't really do lucid dreams.

I glance around at everyone departing to explore this place. I guess I should, too. Feeling around my pockets, I find my phone, my headphones, and my chargers. At least I can listen to my music. That's... comforting, I think... never been left totally on my own like this... I pop on my headphones after a short struggle to keep my laptop under my arm and start playing some music on Youtube, which surprisingly still works.

I shortly arrive at the hotel and take a glance around, taking my headphones from my ears and putting them away. This should be a good place to find a place to stay. I mean, I can't trust anyone here- for all I know, I'm about to become canon fodder- but the last thing I want is to be left on the streets.

thefinalgirl thefinalgirl (GM, Hotel)

1586733476433.png

Mr. Red

Mr. Red had been finding this place curious. He had just stepped out of his own resort that he stole from his old boss, Mr. Green, to take a smoke break when this had all happened. So, now was just a matter of finding out where to go next. The tournament would be fun, he figures- he's been invited to other fighting events before. A shame he was never invited to be a Rock Hard Gladiator or a Dojoist like his old pals, Alfa and One, but this would probably make up for it.

His smoke break had worked up an appetite, so Mr. Red opts to go to the restaurant and grab something to eat. He finally arrives and flicks his cigarette away, stomping on it to put it out before going inside and having a look around.

thefinalgirl thefinalgirl (GM, Restaurant)

1586722929615.png
1586723090192.png
---​
Two men in what seem to be EVA suits stand apart from the rest of the crowd. Like them, they'd just been brought here via mysterious portal - not exactly a new experience for the two, but usually there was a gate or teleporter involved. They had been out, scavenging in the thousands of UECS security chests for supplies to bring back to the Rallypoint, when suddenly, portal.
They watch the others in the crowd, noting their strange appearances and abilities, and listened to the apparent 'goddesses' that had brought them here.

The orange-armored man, known as Commando, turned to his sword-wielding comrade. "An interdimensional tournament? This like something straight out of a kid's show..."

"I'm still certain that those mushrooms you insist on growing have hallucinogenic properties." This from the bluish-armored Mercenary.

"They aren't hallucinogenic! Wyatt tested them, remember?" "Wyatt is an engineer, not a biologist." "Whatever. Anyway, the fact we're discussing this together proves it's real." "I could be a hallucination."
Commando's helmet did a very good job of conveying a flat expression.

"Listen, I'm gonna go eat at that restaurant. Do you wanna come with?"

"No. I'm going to go investigate this library. Hopefully, I can find some information about where we are."

"Right. Meet me back here in a while, keep your comms on." "Of course." The two space-men go their separate ways.

Commando enters the restaurant, and looks around for a menu or waiter. "Man, it's been too long since I had actual food..." he mutters. He also notes the strangly-armored woman sitting at a table. Hadn't she been, like, an Overloading Worm a few minutes ago? This place is weird.
As Mr. Red came into the restaurant, he'd find himself looking at the back of what appears to be a combat astronaut. He's standing aimlessly in the entryway, probably waiting for someone to direct him as to where to sit. ( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow thefinalgirl thefinalgirl )

Mercenary, on the other hand, goes into the library. He begins to look for any sections that might be pertinent - but is almost immediately distracted by a nine-foot-tall figure of golden plate. It almost reminded him of Aurellionite, the great titan in the Gilded Coast. He approaches the armored form, and the young girl it was speaking with. "Sorry to interrupt, but I couldn't help but notice your armor - it seems very advanced. Would you mind a few questions?"

( ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Space Buddha Space Buddha )

Last edited:
"Where I live, this 'TV' does not exist. No matter, the fewer people see me, the better," Shirley says. "Ah, so these are my team members. I should find them..."

Shirley looks to her daughters.

"... after we get something to eat."

Shirley and her daughters decide to check the Idol Cafe out first.

Midgardsormr tilts his head, flying in slow circles around the warrior as he speaks. "I serve Hydaelyn, The Mothercrystal. By mine affiliation with them, I can perceive and feel the Light within thyself." The dragon flies up an roosts on one of the shoulders of The Warrior of Light's. "I am also allied to the Warrior of Light, of the current era, the Seventh Umbral Era."
Topless Topless

Lilith
Current Location: Library
Lilith.png
Lilith let's out a sigh of embarrassment though Yharim seems to be a lot more sympathetic then she thought. "Well that was defiantly awkward, I'm really sorry about what happened but it's nice to meet you." Lilith tries to shake his hand but obviously that didn't work. "Oh, I really should've saw that coming." Just then she hears someone else ask about his armor. "Sure I guess, just be careful with it I have no idea what it's capable of."

Interactions:
Space Buddha Space Buddha (Yharim)
Stikes Stikes (Mercenary)

6QyQKoqF5iU7C2bIDUUYyYkWQSMmv8H3LtnQ9DfzjwAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

Health: Perfect
Mentions: Z.W.E.I. Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- , Roman Topless Topless , Zone-Tan Chungchangching Chungchangching
Formatting: 87cefa HEX, Verdana Font
Links: CS / Previous Post / Next Post
Thankfully for both Sophitia and Roman, the man had finally decided to back down. As Z.W.E.I. called his wolf creature off, the Athenian breathed a sigh of relief before lowering her Elk Shield, slowly but surely relaxing herself. A reassuring smile- more to herself than the swordsman- crossed her face as he apologized for the attack.

"Well, I'm still perfectly fine-" She nodded at Zone-Tan appreciatively for intervening- "But maybe avoid jumping to the sword so quickly." He then asked her about having children. A confused expression came across her face. She was planning on having children- she even told Cassandra she could name her firstborn- but otherwise she didn't have any kids.

"Um, no. I just got married, but I haven't had a child at all. Why do you ask?" She tilted her head curiously, finally putting her Elk Shield away once she felt comfortable not needing to defend herself.

Last edited:

• Within the restaurant, not only you will find it disgusting to be in, but also slightly smelling of blood. Quite concerning, if you ask me. In the back, there's a small window that reveals the kitchen, a woman is cooking up some pasta while chopping some herbs. She set-asides some meat and pounds it, proceeding to throw it into the grinder and seasoning it. The woman stares at you, seemingly angry as she washes her hands and makes sure she's six feet away from you.

"Welcome to Mama's Kitchen. How may I take your order?"

She said in a depressed tone, what happened to her? Her apron was stained with blood, and she reeked of some rotting meat smell, almost like she had killed someone.

Stikes Stikes CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Space Buddha Space Buddha

"Oh Jesus Christ... my ears..." Rosa muttered as she leaned forward, pressing her elbows down against the table as she covered her ears. As the music persisted, and people began cheering, Rosa did the only sensible thing one would do in such a situation...

tenor.gif

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

She screamed very angrily. Perhaps loud enough for the entire cafe to hear her, including the blue-haired singing girl and her adoring fans. Gwen merely sat there and stared at Rosa's display, slowly bringing her cup up to her lips and sipping out of it nervously.

thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Crow Crow

кαѕυмι
∴━━━✿━━━∴
After enough walking and looking around, the runaway ninja finally reached the hotel. It had been so long since she had an actual room, only sleeping in the forest for most of the time. Plus, she'd be able to meet her teammates and hopefully, they weren't complete jerks or evil.

Or, y'know, both.

Kasumi entered the hotel, looking around in the lobby. It was there that she saw a creature she had never seen before using a phone. The creature seemed to be busy and she didn't want to bother him, so she walked up to the desk and seeing no one there, she called out from over the counter. "
Hello? Is anyone here?"

As if her call had been answered, her attention was then turned towards the sound of a girl. The way she was dressed and the way she talked, it reminded her of a mix between a few schoolgirls she had the pleasure of never meeting but overheard when it came to personality and how she spoke and a few women she passed by a few months ago who only wanted one thing in clothing choices. It was... interesting.

She took her hand and shook it. "
My name is Kasumi, it's nice to meet you, Junko. Do you know where the one in charge of the hotel is? I want to know where the room I'm staying in is." The name of the team she gave was the same name they mentioned earlier, having gotten here before the rest of them. Her teammates must be in different places since she didn't see them, but they could just be in their room.

Something about Junko felt off, but she didn't know what exactly. Whatever it was, she didn't like it.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

• warrior_of_light_01.png
    "The Seventh Umbral Era? Hmm...do you happen to know a mage by the name of Y'Shtola Rhul? She is among my circle of comrades during the time of battles between the Warriors of Materia and Warrior of Spiritus." The Warrior asked, hoping that if the dragon knows about her, then he can be trusted. "How about we explore this place while we have this discussion? Let's go over there." He added before walking over to the Idol Cafe. Upon entering, the Warrior did not mind the music being performed by a young singer. He heard similar tunes like what she is singing.

Crow Crow BoltBeam BoltBeam DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

THE DEVOURER OF GODS:

iu

As the Commando entered the restaurant, he would hear the Devourer loudly shout at the waiter, seemingly unfazed by the fact that this establishment served human corpses, and in fact, she seemed elated by such a prospect.

"I MUST FEED. BRING ME EVERYTHING. AND I DO MEAN EVERYTHING."

SUPREME CALAMITAS:

iu

Calamitas drooped, her hat seeming to visibly lose its stiffness as she did so, before she headed off, hoping to find the devourer or at least someone who wouldn't consistently treat her like shit. She would eventually wander into the idol cafe, specifically taking note of the pop singers, which changed her look of melancholy to one of total confusion.

"What's going on here..?"

She had never heard japanese before, and thus to her, it appeared as though people were just speaking gibberish on stage for some reason.

LORD YHARIM:

iu

Yharim, taking notice of the mercenary and Lilith's fascination with his armor, he would attempt to explain it to them, though in as vague terms as possible so as not to give them any potential advantage. He did know, of course, that these people would be fighting him soon.

"Ah, this? It is certainly among the most advanced armors in my world, possibly the most given some modifications I might have made. It is forged from a number of weaker sets and an extremely rare alloy, and offers me a number of capabilities one such as me wouldn't otherwise have. Mostly the obvious. Strength, durability, a few magical effects, and a few other surprises... It is of course, not without its flaws."

He would point to the massive plume of red hair behind his helmet, and the black areas around it.

"It has a number of such weak points, if you will, where its defenses against supernatural or energy-based attack will fail, though regardless, it has certainly served me well."

This weak point was, obviously, entirely made up, but worth instilling in the minds of his potential opponents. He would then notice the strange woman watching from overhead.

"Now, who's this then?"

Ping/s: thefinalgirl thefinalgirl | Celestial Speck Celestial Speck | DapperDogman DapperDogman

Ping/s: ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials | Stikes Stikes | Crow Crow | BoltBeam BoltBeam

• --Yu Narukami || Rise Kujikawa || Saber--
    @OpenForInteractions
    OST: Backside Of The TV Dual Mix
    DAY: [1]
    350px-BBTag_Yu_Portrait.png
    latest
    latest
    "Ah, it seems my query wasn't even worth being entertained. What a shame!" The Red Saber simply shrugged as one of the Hosts broke down in of her, kneeling in agony. It wasn't long until the third one appeared in the form of a statue...It didn't provide much information aside from their first day is meant to be settled in. That must mean, for the Servants, to pick their own Masters. The Saber lets out a smile as the group began to dissipate. Some going to other places, the others stayed and chatted with one another. She glanced around for potential candidates, and ultimately, she decided to go with the highschooler with white hair. Mostly because it reminded her of her former Master who was also a highschooler.

"Something's not right about this whole thing, Senpai..." The brown haired, twin tailed girl standing beside the white haired highschooler said. Though it would seem that they're from the same school. "Even if they're doing this for Orphans, shouldn't they be at least be taking people from their universe? It's odd enough for us to be dragged here in the first place." The girl sighs, "Honestly, I have a bad feeling about all this."

"Then we do what we usually do." The white haired student nods, "Let's investigate." He says, but just as the were leaving, Saber stood in front of them. "Uh...Can we help you?" The boy asked, rubbing his neck with his free hand.

"No, but as a matter of fact, I would like to help you." Saber simply smiles, stretching her hand to him, "I would like to give you the honor and privilege of being my Master."

"..." The boy fell silent.

"Okay, that's a bit suspicious." The girl sighs, shaking her head in disapproval. "I mean, what kind of Real Estate Agent wears a dress?"

"I do not know what this Real Estate Agent is, but it sounds...No fun." Saber sighs, walking over to the girl, rubbing her chin. "My, my, quite the woman you have here. Is she your wife?" She asked, prompting Rise to blush a bit.

"W-w-wife?!" Rise gulped, "S-senpai and I haven't gone that far, and..."

"She's just a friend."

"Oof..."

"She is pretty enough to perform in a theater and capture the hearts of the masses!" Saber smiled, "I envy you. I really, truly do."

"You...Were you a man?" The boy asked, raising a brow as if noticing some patterns.

"I am not!" Saber turned to the boy and pouted before composing herself, "Either way, it wouldn't matter. I am a woman--and far more gorgeous than her." Saber vaguely answered with a slight boast, clearly glorifying herself. "My past life is of no concern to us at the moment. I'm sure you're interested in far more grander things such as winning this tournament, yes?" She asked, doing a twirl as she moved back in front of the boy. "You are going to need a Servant, if my understanding of the situation is correct."

"I...What?" The boy asked, "Servant...Is that what you are? You don't look like a Servant...Or am I thinking things wrong?"

"Umu!" Saber nodded, "Us Servants are usually summoned during a Holy Grail War--this bizarre culmination of Masters and Servants is clearly no different." She explained, "Clearly, their goal is to win as well."

"I think I see what she means." The girl nods, "I sense some really strong signatures while we're just standing here. Though some of them are weakened, they're still stronger than our usual enemies."

"Do you believe me now?" Saber asked, now extending her hand towards the boy. "Clearly you need me--a bonafide, war forged, majestic Servant."

"...It's going to be a bit weird calling you that." The boy commented, "Do you have a name?"

"I am not supposed to disclose my true name." Saber shakes her head, "However, I am referred to as Saber! So please, refer to me as such."

"I see...Saber-san." The boy nodded, "I am Yu Narukami. This is Rise Kujikawa, my underclassman." He introduced himself and his subordinate. "Nice to meet you."

"Hello~" The girl named Rise greeted cheerfully.

"The pleasure's all mine~" Saber said with a grin. Soon enough, Rise felt a spike of energy at Yu's hand, causing him to grab his wrist in pain.

"Kuh...!"

"Senpai, are you okay?!" Rise asked as Yu flipped his right hand. On it's back, a red tatoo of what seems to be a face splt down the middle with the half colored and the other only the eyes and mouth, with butterfly wings on the side. "Senpai, your hand...!"

"That is what's known as a Command Seal." Saber says, "It is simply proof that you are officially a Master. While they can be used to give me absolute orders, I suggest you don't use them up until absolutely necessary." She says in congratulations, explaining the functions of the Command Seal. "Now then, Maestro, what is our first order of business?" She asks, crossing her arms.

Yu and Rise glanced at each other, soon letting out a nod as if they have something planned.

"Saber-san, I want you to go with Kujikawa-san to the Hotel and get settled there for the time being." Yu instructs, "I'll go exploring in the meantime."

"As you command." Saber nodded

"Okay then." Rise nodded, "See you later!" She bids farewell to their leader, heading for the Hotel as Yu now heads for the Restaurant to see what to eat and who runs the edible food around the place.

---Hotel Lobby-->
    Interaction: thefinalgirl thefinalgirl @HotelBois
    latest
    latest

Rise and Saber entered the seemingly normal hotel. There, they were greeted with a young woman under the name of Junko Enoshima, one of the fighters under the group of the Divas of Despair. This obviously raises a few questions, but first, introductions!

"Hi! I'm Rise Kujikawa, nice to met you, too!" Rise says shaking Junko's hands before asking, "Hey, do you know how do we get rooming here? You look like you know stuff around here." She says, all the while smiling.

1586740961445.png

MR. RED

"Wassup, big man!" Mr. Red cheerfully greets the Commando at the front door. "Sick armor. Yo, what's that smell?" Mr. Red waves his hand in front of his nose. "Stinks like someone died in here."

The stick figure looks over at the woman, his attention moving to her bloodstained apron.

"Or someone got killed," Mr. Red corrects. "Sorry, missy, I was just taking a tour. I'm new here," he excuses himself. From the moment he stepped inside, he got bad vibes. Now would be a good time to scram before he got too wrapped up in the crazy. "Hey, space dude, I'm gonna go check out that Japanese cafe. I'm not into 2D women, but it beats being on the menu."

With that, Mr. Red begins to depart for the idol cafe.

thefinalgirl thefinalgirl (GM, SPOOKY LADY) Stikes Stikes (The Commando)

eric pefp.png

Eric

I'd never been in a hotel lobby before, so I was kind of nervous. Heck, I've NEVER been in a hotel prior to this, so what would I do, being dead broke and all that?

Well, as it turns out, the first person I get to meet here is scary wrapped under a few layers of dumb valley girl to fool the rest.

Junko. Enoshima.

I immediately back up a little. I have to share a hotel with her? Out of all the people? I guess it's comforting knowing there's those 'goddesses' that will MAYBE keep the peace if something goes wrong. MAYBE. They might just let us die if we start needing to kill each other. Gosh, being actually a part of one of these things sucks. I hope you're Mukuro...

"Uh... h-hey," I say nervously, trying to feign ignorance. I quickly walk past her and try to find the receptionist.

thefinalgirl thefinalgirl (GM, Junko)​

Last edited:
latest
"Calm down. It's not like that. Besides, if it was, I would've had a much better quip than that. Believe me."
Z.W.E.I chuckles as he clarifies to the wrestler "Plus, I wouldn't want to woo a married woman. Pretty scummy thing to do in my book, but I'm getting off topic. First, I wanna say 'Congrats on your marriage'. Second, I ask because I probably met one or two of them. Both...Have alot of issues. Especially the son. Had to be his daddy one time and lay the hurt on him. I think he turned straight as an arrow since then." Z.W.E.I explains to Sophitia
Chungchangching Chungchangching FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Topless Topless

SAINT-14 and OSIRIS
Hub
thefinalgirl thefinalgirl , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

The two Warriors of the Light continued to listen to the goddesses explain their reasons. Apparently, their fight would be broadcast to every single system in their universe. Which meant that everyone could see them fight. Secondly, the funds would go to 'churches and orphanages'. Why the Vex would do such a thing was beyond reason. But at least Saint could agree on one thing: Gladiatorial combat being one of the best forms of entertainment.

"Ho ho!" Saint laughed. "Indeed. Shaxx's Crucible does not exist for nothing!"

Osiris rolled his eyes at that. Soon, five buildings suddenly appeared in front of them: A library, a restaurant, a gym, a hotel, and the last one an idol cafe (whatever that was). Osiris was, rather predictably, immediately drawn to the library. He stepped towards it, giving Saint a rather dismissive wave. "I'm heading to the library to see if there is anything I can find."

"Yes... looking for more insight on the Vex?" Saint asked. "The very reason you were exiled?"

The Warlock shot him a glare. "That was years ago. The Vex were a threat, and it had to be done," He resumed his walk. "Let's not bring it up now, shall we?" He entered the library.

Saint shook his head. Now alone, he scanned the perimeter. He was surrounded by all sorts of characters, some of which didn't look very threatening at all, such as the particular group of teenage girls. Still, within the Infinite Forest, he could take no chances.

Yet, he could sense something. A massive beacon of Light, shining brighter than all the others. He turned to see a young woman with a sword and shield, dressed in the attire of the ancient Greeks. He himself had fashioned his own helmet after the ones of the ancient Hoplites long before the Golden Age. She was practically radiating pure Light.

But she wasn't a Lightbearer, not a Guardian.

He stepped over to her. "Your Light," He began. The Titan towered over her. "It is unlike I have ever seen before. Your Light matches that of a Guardian, but you are not one."

1586743255919.pngJunko was happy to see them. After staying there a few days without anyone besides Celestia and Sayaka, she would've lost her mind. She heard Kasumi talk about where they were staying, but Junko didn't really care. The blonde was fixated on her outfit, it was tight and sexy. She could pull it off, and age isn't a problem. 19 is already a special age where a girl becomes a woman. Anyways, another girl by the name of Rise entered the hotel lobby with some girl in a fancy red dress. Junko also smiled at them and said,

"Well, yeah. I guess I know a few things. By the way, have you received this already?"

The blonde held out a card, flashing it to them as she gave a small giggle. It was a card that had a bronze border with her name and title printed on it. 'Junko Enoshima, Ultimate Fashionista' is what it said on the card. At the back of the card, there were some words, not readable since she showed it from a distance. There were two numbers on top of the card, Junko actually didn't know what the top left stood for, but she did know that the top right number was her age.

"This may seem like an ordinary card, but actually, it's totally important. This card is basically your I.D. If you lose it, then sucks to be you. Aeon gave it to me, along with my other friends. Oh, yeah, right. Have you all met Sayaka? She's really sweet. And Celestia, I think she's at the library right now, but I'm not sure."

She proceeded to signal them to follow her as they were lead to a hallway that had multiple doors, each with a sign that had a team name and their names at the bottom of it.

"So like, here are the rooms. Each room has a list pinned to it to show which fighters belong to which teams. Also, it has the team name on which team you'll be apart of. Any questions?"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Wedge Wedge Alibi_17 Alibi_17 @HotelPeeps

1586742629429.png
"Ah, pardon my intrusion, monsieur."

The gothic girl in the gothic dress smiled as she heads downstairs, using the spiral staircase in the middle. She looked to the group, taking a deep bow and letting her curls float a little bit higher than the red carpet floor. She had a hypnotizing french accent, it was clear that she was from a rich family in France. But, she didn't look like a French girl. More like a Japanese girl trying to be one, but it was pretty convincing nonetheless.

"I am Celestia Ludenberg, Ultimate Gambler."

Suddenly, she threw a card high into the air as it landed onto the table that they sat in. It did say that she was the Ultimate Gambler, she took another bow as she set-asides her rose whip. Celestia was curious as to why there were people here. Have the fighters already arrived? It must be so, she thought as she continued to look at everyone around her, not minding how bizarre their appearances are.

ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials BoltBeam BoltBeam Crow Crow Stikes Stikes @LibraryPeeps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back