Match of Deception

LORD YHARIM:

iu

Yharim would not, in fact, lock eyes with the Terrarian. Rather, he would give him a passing glance, and turn his back. The terrarian could feel nothing from the tyrant, only the same emptiness that the goddesses would feel in their attempts to touch his mind. He would let out another mechanized chuckle, and address the terrarian.

"Nice to see you too, Champion..."

Meanwhile, the Devourer would pause in his (her?) angry shouting at the goddesses as the Terrarian arrived, shuddering before quickly resuming the tirade. Calamitas, meanwhile, would simply let out a soft sigh and mutter something under her breath.

"Of course, he's here too. Just my luck..."

Ping/s: thefinalgirl thefinalgirl | Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

Sheet Link: Fandom - Match of Deception - Signups - Closed

Seeing the change in the Terrarian's posture, Tal'Ar's eyes moved to Yharim, the smile on his face fading quickly as he narrows his eyes, his brows furrowed as he beheld the man. He was immense, for a mortal, anyway. "Impressive," he says plainly turning to look once more at The Terrarian, he lets out a sigh "We will cross that bridge when we get to it," he says reassuringly "But now is not the time for...".

He felt it, within Yharim, and especially within The Devourer. They had taken the might of the stars for themselves. That worm...
He lets out a shaky breath, his body glowing brightly as he has to suppress himself, turning away "Those bastards" he growls, gritting his teeth in frustration.
Moving away from the confrontation, he lets out another shaky breath, calming the heat radiating from his body as he reassures himself that he would make sure those who would steal the power of the stars would pay. No-one disrespected the sanctity of that which gives life itself while his gaze was upon them. They would pay dearly for what they did, even if it was not to his own lords.

"During this tournament, I will stand beside you against those people, whoever they are, whatever they have done to you or those you held dear. They have gone against all that is holy and..." he stops, taking a deep breath "I'm sure you already know" he speaks over his shoulder to The Terrarian. "Even if we're on different teams, know that you have my blessing, Starborn"

Crow Crow Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Space Buddha Space Buddha

The aura of sheer hatred and rage was gone. For a moment, Reveagence was out of his mind. His eyes were back to normal, yet, he kept staring at Yharim. It was, after all, the first time they met in person. All of their interactions were through the lore essences dropped by his enemies. Perhaps a few passing items or other thoughts/objects the Terrarian came across. But seeing Yharim in person seemed to unlock that rage within him. He was the final enemy. The one he had to kill for his mission to be fulfilled.

Tal'Ar's speech made the Terrarian blink, as he stared at him, yet somehow, it was almost as if he was still staring at Yharim...

His cat and wisp moved about to get closer to the Terrarian, the cat moving about his legs, and hissing to the Godslayers, while the wisp stuck out a spectral tongue at them. The Terrarian still had hollow eyes, yet, he understood full well what he meant. Astrum Deus. The star corruption and the Devourer. "The Stars..." He spoke, looking down at his hands. "He claimed them...And their god...A long time ago. The Moon itself...It's lord...His enemies. I...Had to kill them. Empires...Burned...Terraria...A wasteland...Crimson...Spreading..."

Were Astrum Deus and the Moon Lord good beings? No. And yet, Yharim's presence caused them to awaken. Perhaps he saved many worlds by weakening Deus, but...He also used its power to conquer, with that machine.

"I was born to kill that man."​

Tal'Ar's support was something that was familiar with. His eyes shined their purple again, as once again, that almost unnoticeable smile crept on his lips. He nodded and bowed to Tal'Ar. It seemed like...It was easy for Yharim to infuriate others.

"Thank...You..."

Looking at Jack, the Terrarian patted her head, before looking at Tal'Ar again.

"...This child...Lost. Protect...Her. No...Death. Please."

Especially at their hands, is what he wanted to say. He couldn't bear to watch someone die at their hands. Especially a child. Perhaps it was a deep instinct of protection within him, wanting to protect a simple, seemingly innocent child.

Crow Crow | DapperDogman DapperDogman | Space Buddha Space Buddha

Venus could hear all their thoughts, their thoughts about slaying them like they're some kind of demon. You would think that they would show more class to deities, but then again, atheism is a popular belief by mortal standards. Aeon could also hear them, she was starting to get scared of every single one of them. The goddess of Time started to regret ever bringing these things to the tournament, she just wanted to see them have fun, not debate on whether or not if they will or will not be killed by their hands. As everyone went up to the pair, Aeon started to cry. She wept, Venus noticed it and held her closely, comforting her as she looked towards the summoned fighters.

"Fucking hell, some of your thoughts made her cry. Sure, as goddesses, you're mad at us for being a fucking deity. Then again, did I ask to be born this way? Also, to everyone here, could you just settle down? We have feelings, we're sorry if your gods or goddesses treated you like shit. By the way, I didn't want to summon you lots. But, my sister here wanted to host a tournament to help our orphans in our realm. If you're skeptical of us, then-"

Suddenly, the statue behind them started to glow. It was the fountain that was in the middle of the hub, sporting a statue of the Holy Trinity. The center woman of the statue glowed a bright yellow light, peeling away the stone that covered her as She had arrived. She stepped down from the statue, walking on the water as she slowly made her way towards the group. Her face was slightly distorted, but everything about her seemed... calming. She looked at Aeon, proceeding to pull her and embrace her. Venus still was mad at them, but she knew she had to show respect towards Her.

"Mother, please forgive my rage. My emotions caught up to me and-"
"It's alright, Venus, I understand. Being the older sister, it would be obvious that seeing your younger sister cry will make you feel anger."

She looked to the group, observing every one of them as She still held Aeon within Her embrace. She gave Aeon to Venus as She signaled them to go, the goddess of reality hesitated but She was serious. Venus nodded as the sisters walked away. She looked at the group again, still having disgust for them. In this pocket reality, they had no right to diss the goddesses with such foul language.

"Anyways, I am Mother. I just had to see what was going on with such a commotion, especially sensing one of my daughters cry, I knew that all of you were quite an interesting bunch. This tournament was Aeon's idea. She wanted to write some kind-of 'fanfiction' or whatever these kids call them, she had some 'online blog forum'. Again, I don't know what that is. But, all I ask of you all, just play along with my daughter. Besides, she isn't lying about this being some fundraiser. Your home universes will see this tournament, broadcasted to every TV in that universe."

She was bored of explaining things to the mortals, but it was to clear the suspicion that they had on her and her daughters. She guessed that goddesses weren't as welcomed in their universes, but rather, evil beings that were intent of the destruction of humanity. If she were, to be honest, she would agree with them. Humans were the ones that killed her daughters originally in their time while they were sent down from a higher plane of existence to Earth. It was all due to their parasites, creatures that Mother created that helped humanity in their development. They didn't understand that parasites were the ones that would help them; however, some wielders of parasites decided that using it to harm other people would be the best use for it. Neferu was one of them, that sly bitch who killed Aeon, Lamia, and Venus.

"The funds that we will get will be gifted to those said churches and orphanages. If you're skeptical of the tournament, then I'm sorry if it seems skeptical. Gladiatorial entertainment has been some of the best forms of entertainment, as observed by viewing mortals that watched shows with violence and sinful activities. If we want to attract viewers, we will resort to their level and create some content of that type."

Mother walked slowly around the group, staring at them as She heard every single one of their thoughts and memories. God-slayers, some of them were of that kind. She despised humans that dedicated their life in killing beings that have higher power than them and then taking that power to feel some kind of high after killing them. Holding Kassandra's jaw and raising it, Mother teleported in front of her and stared into her eyes. She saw her memories, killing those gods without mercy. Mother let go of Kassandra's jaw, teleporting to the front of the crowd again and walking towards the fountain and positioning Herself on the fountain.

"For now, you're free to explore the buildings within this hub. Don't go to the arena, Aeon and Venus are still there. However, if you're some kind of twisted person who likes seeing a girl cry, then go. I won't mind. Anyways, may everyone have a blessed day."

The statue proceeded to swallow her, turning her into stone as she was gone. Now, five buildings are placed out in front of the group. The first one was a library, the second one was a restaurant, the third one was a gym, the fourth one was a hotel, and the last one was an idol cafe. Where will these fighters go to next?

Team Roster

Team Mayonaka: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
- Yu Narukami

- Rise Kujikawa
- Nero Claudius

Team Godslayer: Space Buddha Space Buddha
- Lord Yharim
- The Devourer of Gods
- Calamitas

Twilight Blaze: @SmallPopTart Crow Crow
- Eric
- Mr. Red
- Azazel

Divas of Despair: thefinalgirl thefinalgirl
- Junko Enoshima
- Celestia Ludenberg
- Sayaka Maizono

Light Sabers: Crow Crow BoltBeam BoltBeam Topless Topless
- Shirley
- Warrior of Light
- Frightfur Tiger

Team Supernova: Crow Crow DapperDogman DapperDogman Celestial Speck Celestial Speck
- Jack the Ripper
- Tal'Ar
- The Terrarian

Team Revenge: @Jeremiah Yamperzzz Yamperzzz @darkred
- Broly
- Bardock
- Denmoore Gavigan

Spiritual Warriors: ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials P PopcornPie @Westerly56
- Lilith
- Hero
- Mao Mao

Legends of Light: @Corrosion FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla
- Saint-14
- Osiris
- Sophitia Alexandra

Team EMS: @Shooting Star Asuka
- Archer Emiya
- Sayaka Miki
- Misaka Mikoto

Scarlet Spiders: @thatguyinthestore @QizPizza
- Rosa Diaz
- Gwen Stacy
- Jet Hound

The Onyx Order: Alibi_17 Alibi_17 Wedge Wedge TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher
- Cal Kestis
- Sub-Zero
- Kasumi

Contact Light: @Stikes @Riven
- The Mercenary
- The Commando
- Umbra

Past, Present, and Future: FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla @jigglesworth P PopcornPie
- Marnie
- Kassandra
- Thel

Unlikely Alliance: DerpyCarp DerpyCarp
- Lealan Deathweed
- Fluffington the Mighty
- Midgardsormr

Darkstalkers: Chungchangching Chungchangching Topless Topless Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
- Roman Reigns
- Zone-Tan
- Z.W.E.I.

Last edited:
6QyQKoqF5iU7C2bIDUUYyYkWQSMmv8H3LtnQ9DfzjwAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

Health: Perfect
Mentions: Z.W.E.I. Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- , GM thefinalgirl thefinalgirl
Formatting: 87cefa HEX, Verdana Font
Links: CS / Next Post

SOPHITIA ALEXANDRA HAD JUST GOTTEN MARRIED.

It felt like a dream come true. After all, it seemed as if it was only yesterday when she'd been told from Hephaestus that she needed to take up a set of gods-blessed weapons and travel the world yet again, purifying the cursed lands as she went. She was certainly glad she could do it, though; she got to bear witness to many beautiful moments, where families had been reunited after being cleansed from Soul Edge's curse, and it felt good to give peace to the towns she visited. But eventually Cassandra had confronted her, begging her to come home. Finally, she agreed- both for her younger sister's sake and because she somewhat missed Rothion.

It was only a matter of time before she and Rothion were engaged, then married. Today she was comfortable enough to say she could retire her mantle as a Holy Warrior and settle down to have a family. Hence, she had travelled back to Eurydice Shrine, where Rothion's newly-forged Omega Sword and Elk Shield belonged. There she stood, in front of a statue of Hephaestus, with her trusted sword and shield in hand. She smiled at them- a nonverbal thank-you to the gods in her head for giving her these weapons to protect her during her travels- before reaching out to place them under the statue.

She never got to do that.​

A portal immediately appeared before her feat, causing her eyes to widen as she gasped. Without any forewarning, she had no way to prevent herself from falling right through, and thus disappeared from Athens. All she remembered for the next minute was a bright light and a tingling crawl all over her skin before she finally "landed"- though she couldn't remember how- and a strangely-dressed duo calling themselves goddesses. Goddesses? Sophitia certainly couldn't tell if they actually were one of her Greek gods. Perhaps someone had missed them along the way? Though probably not, considering they called themselves goddesses of time and reality itself.

Honestly, Sophitia listened attentively to the two... goddesses, apparently, that were in front of her. They said something about a tournament for orphans, and some other terms that she wasn't familiar with- such as "broadcasted"- but before she could ask any questions to these proclaimed deities, a voice broke through the conversations. One that she immediately recognized as a cry for help.

"Someone...Anyone...! Imma....Imma need some help over here...! Ah!"

It didn't take long for the Medieval Athenian to gently but firmly push her way through the crowds, moving with a purpose and ignoring people's clamorings and already-started rivalries. Eventually he came upon a black-and-white haired man, lying prone on the ground and heavily injured. To say the very least, he didn't look like he was in good shape.

"Don't worry. I'm here to help you." Sophitia bent down to Z.W.E.I.'s downed state, her soft green eyes examining his wounds. She grimaced at the sight of blood, but had somewhat gotten used to the scenes of wounded. Of course, she knew she'd never become fully accustomed to it, but that was a completely different subject. She pushed the thought out of her mind as she quickly began thinking up ways to help the man. She wasn't a medic, and they weren't anywhere near a doctor as far as she knew, but perhaps..?

"Oh Asclepius, bless this man, and remove his suffering!" The young Greek decried, clasping her hands in prayer as she looked to the skies. For a few moments there was absolutely nothing. It seemed like Sophitia's prayer went unanswered- that is, until Z.W.E.I.'s wounds began to reseal themselves, the throbbing pain with it ebbing away as his vision would return to him much more clearly.

"Thank the gods. You should be okay now." The blonde smiled warmly at her patient, offering a helping hand to get Z.W.E.I. back on his feet.

Last edited:

THE DEVOURER OF GODS:

iu

The Devourer, in its rage, would angrily stomp on the ground as Mother passed her by and the goddesses started crying. She would stare at Aeon, spitting on the ground and pointing to her, letting out a laugh that concealed her own tears, and indeed the Devourer was crying almost as profusely as Aeon was.

"HAHAHA..! SEE!? P-PITIFUL PREY! I K-KNEW IT!

She wiped the tears from her eyes, and she would immediately turn to face anyone looking at her in the moment, mainly Tel'Ar and the Terrarian.

"W-WHA? D-DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT! I A-AM... I AM GOING TO SATE MY ENDLESS HUNGER NOW!"

The devourer of gods ran off, heading towards the restaurant to find food. Preferably of the divine sort, but anything would do. Apparently, changing forms was quite taxing, and she was very, very hungry. Unfortunately, her mouth was too small to fit anything she was used to, and so she would sit down at a table and await whatever would be waiting on her, completely ignoring the menu and speaking.

"I DESIRE LIVING FLESH."

SUPREME CALAMITAS:

iu

Calamitas, seeing the girl cry and the devourer stomping off, would carefully approach Aeon and kneel beside her. She would pat her on the back, laying down her staff beside herself.

"'Eh... there there... It's okay, I don't think any of them are going to hurt you. At the very least, the worm seems pretty helpless right about now. I'm sure we'll all have a jolly good time here! I for one am looking forward to it!"

Her voice contained a faux-excitement, and this close, the goddesses could hear her entire inner monologue. It was... disturbing... to say the least...

IhavetowinthisIneedtowinthisIhavetogetthatwishwhatcanIwishfor?canIwishitneverhappened?canIwishhewasneverbornorsomething?arewegoinghomeafterthis?nopleasenopleasenononononoihavetostayhereIcan'tgobackIwon'tkillanyoneelseforthatmonsterIhavetostayIneedtostaypleasepleasepleaseletmestayherecantheyreadmymind?yesIthinktheycantheirgodsofcoursetheycan! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF MERCY DON'T MAKE ME GO HOME WITH THAT ABOMINATION IF I LOSE! LET ME STAY HERE! OR SOMETHING!

This continued for a while. The goddesses could tell that this girl was... seriously messed up. The strange one in the armor had likely done things to her, things to make her obedient at the very least and horrible enough to make her this scared of him. Regardless of why she feared him so much, she was certainly one to watch.

LORD YHARIM:

iu

Yharim, meanwhile, would head off to the library after assessing his companions, beginning to comb through any books related to the nature of the world he found himself in and whatever limitations had been placed on him and the others that caused the Devourer to shrink. He would not attempt to initiate conversation with anyone currently in the library, but would take notice of any who entered after himself.

Ping/s: thefinalgirl thefinalgirl | Celestial Speck Celestial Speck | DapperDogman DapperDogman

Sheet Link: Fandom - Match of Deception - Signups - Closed

Last edited:
ZONE-TAN
1586710238575.png
I noticed the big burly man begging for help and I raised an eyebrow at him, confused as to why he's asking for aid until I saw his injuries. Yikes, what hellhole did this guy pop out of? Maybe it would have been the best for him to get sent here since he was probably going to die wherever he came from. He might have been in a fight to their death. I squatted down and looked at his wounds. I have no knowledge of medical training so there is no way I can help this guy but ask the others if they could treat his wounds. People here come from different dimensions so a healer wouldn't be a surprise.

There's a wounded guy over here begging for help, how did nobody notice him?

I was about to ask people for help because this place reeks of bystander syndrome for ignoring a dying man until a saint decided to comfort and heal him with a prayer. I rolled my eyes at her fruitless attempts to-- Oh my God, his wounds were actually healed.

'The fuck?' I mouthed.

I backed away to give the guy some space before asking him a question. "The hell happened to you anyway? You looked like shit."

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

latest
Z.W.E.I writhes as he can feel his wound closing. He tries clutches the ground to no avail but fortunately enough, the pain had some sub-sided. Z.W.E.I breathes heavily, the oxygen flowing back into his head and his vision clearing up.

"Thank the gods. You should be okay now."

That voice...Sounded a tad...Familiar. Z.W.E.I looks to see who had healed him and sees ...her. Z.W.E.I's eyes widen slightly. He looks to through his peripheral vision on both sides unti he finds Kreuzgriff, his three-handled shortsword, on his left side. Z.W.E.I grabs it by the main handle and swings at Sophitia
Chungchangching Chungchangching FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Frightfur Tiger
5c2a902788e727ef0a106ce3e2fb8501ee272405_00.jpg

A World Worth Searching

Venus could hear all their thoughts, their thoughts about slaying them like they're some kind of demon. You would think that they would show more class to deities, but then again, atheism is a popular belief by mortal standards. Aeon could also hear them, she was starting to get scared of every single one of them. The goddess of Time started to regret ever bringing these things to the tournament, she just wanted to see them have fun, not debate on whether or not if they will or will not be killed by their hands. As everyone went up to the pair, Aeon started to cry. She wept, Venus noticed it and held her closely, comforting her as she looked towards the summoned fighters.

"Fucking hell, some of your thoughts made her cry. Sure, as goddesses, you're mad at us for being a fucking deity. Then again, did I ask to be born this way? Also, to everyone here, could you just settle down? We have feelings, we're sorry if your gods or goddesses treated you like shit. By the way, I didn't want to summon you lots. But, my sister here wanted to host a tournament to help our orphans in our realm. If you're skeptical of us, then-"

Suddenly, the statue behind them started to glow. It was the fountain that was in the middle of the hub, sporting a statue of the Holy Trinity. The center woman of the statue glowed a bright yellow light, peeling away the stone that covered her as She had arrived. She stepped down from the statue, walking on the water as she slowly made her way towards the group. Her face was slightly distorted, but everything about her seemed... calming. She looked at Aeon, proceeding to pull her and embrace her. Venus still was mad at them, but she knew she had to show respect towards Her.

"It's alright, Venus, I understand. Being the older sister, it would be obvious that seeing your younger sister cry will make you feel anger."

She looked to the group, observing every one of them as She still held Aeon within Her embrace. She gave Aeon to Venus as She signaled them to go, the goddess of reality hesitated but She was serious. Venus nodded as the sisters walked away. She looked at the group again, still having disgust for them. In this pocket reality, they had no right to diss the goddesses with such foul language.

"Anyways, I am Mother. I just had to see what was going on with such a commotion, especially sensing one of my daughters cry, I knew that all of you were quite an interesting bunch. This tournament was Aeon's idea. She wanted to write some kind-of 'fanfiction' or whatever these kids call them, she had some 'online blog forum'. Again, I don't know what that is. But, all I ask of you all, just play along with my daughter. Besides, she isn't lying about this being some fundraiser. Your home universes will see this tournament, broadcasted to every TV in that universe."

She was bored of explaining things to the mortals, but it was to clear the suspicion that they had on her and her daughters. She guessed that goddesses weren't as welcomed in their universes, but rather, evil beings that were intent of the destruction of humanity. If she were, to be honest, she would agree with them. Humans were the ones that killed her daughters originally in their time while they were sent down from a higher plane of existence to Earth. It was all due to their parasites, creatures that Mother created that helped humanity in their development. They didn't understand that parasites were the ones that would help them; however, some wielders of parasites decided that using it to harm other people would be the best use for it. Neferu was one of them, that sly bitch who killed Aeon, Lamia, and Venus.

"The funds that we will get will be gifted to those said churches and orphanages. If you're skeptical of the tournament, then I'm sorry if it seems skeptical. Gladiatorial entertainment has been some of the best forms of entertainment, as observed by viewing mortals that watched shows with violence and sinful activities. If we want to attract viewers, we will resort to their level and create some content of that type."

Mother walked slowly around the group, staring at them as She heard every single one of their thoughts and memories. God-slayers, some of them were of that kind. She despised humans that dedicated their life in killing beings that have higher power than them and then taking that power to feel some kind of high after killing them. Holding Kassandra's jaw and raising it, Mother teleported in front of her and stared into her eyes. She saw her memories, killing those gods without mercy. Mother let go of Kassandra's jaw, teleporting to the front of the crowd again and walking towards the fountain and positioning Herself on the fountain.

"For now, you're free to explore the buildings within this hub. Don't go to the arena, Aeon and Venus are still there. However, if you're some kind of twisted person who likes seeing a girl cry, then go. I won't mind. Anyways, may everyone have a blessed day."

The statue proceeded to swallow her, turning her into stone as she was gone. Now, five buildings are placed out in front of the group. The first one was a library, the second one was a restaurant, the third one was a gym, the fourth one was a hotel, and the last one was an idol cafe. Where will these fighters go to next?
"...What the heck did I just experience?" The Frightfur Tiger was aptly confused in that very instant as to what just happened - but whoever that was, they are the one 'in charge' of this whole situation, it seems. Regardless... It seemed there were places to go and explore all of a sudden, so that's nice. The Frightfur Tiger would try and 'wipe' those memories out of his head as he would glance to them all - that gym seems like a good place to go! And so, after taking a moment to recollect himself, the Frightfur Tiger would make haste to the gym to explore and see what there is.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #2C82C9
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Calm​
Powers:
Signature Abilities
Violent Playmate (Signature Ability)
Slice of Life (Locked Diamond Signature Ability)
Blockbusters
Prey Blades (Bronze Blockbuster)
Favoured Toy (Locked Silver Blockbuster)
Peer Possession (Locked Gold Blockbuster)
Quantity Cutter (Locked Diamond Blockbuster)
Items: None​
Skills/Abilities: Strength from numbers, bladed beast​
Course of action: Heading to the gym​
RP Information
Interactions: thefinalgirl thefinalgirl
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: Future team members ( Crow Crow and Topless Topless ), everyone else(?)​

1586714542192.png
I grabbed the blondie by the collar the moment the burly guy looked at his sword. I looked at him and his instrument of violence back to back, thinking that he's about to attack and he grabbed it and swung it at her. I already took initiative and pulled her away with me quickly, I might have strangled the girl that healed him but it would be preferable to getting her head cut off.

"Lemmy!" I screamed, catching the attention of my pet while he was about to grab a girl for his needs and rushed over to us. I threw the girl behind me and looked at Lemmy.

"Teach this bitch a lesson!" I commanded and Lemmy obliged with pleasure.

He performed a [Tentacle Rush]
1586715109063.png
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Cal was sitting, meditating during a long ride on his ship The Mantis. In his meditation he was remembering moments of the past previously lost to him. He was taken back to lessons from his master Jaro Tapal, Jumping across floating platforms and learning how to use his lightsaber to block oncoming blaster fire. "Trust only in the force". That is what his master always told him, in fact those were the last words he ever spoke to Cal. While meditating in his room he felt the stubby metal grip of his partner BD-1 jump onto his shoulder, breaking his concentration.

"Whoa there BD, didn't know you were around buddy."
BD-1 excitedly chortles as he continue to rest on Cal's shoulder
"Is that so? Well that sounds like something that Greez would be a better help for than me."

Cal would stand up off the ground with BD-1 still attached, he looks around his quarters briefly. It was a small room with a bed in the wall, a station where he could tinker with his lightsaber and a few other commodities for living on a space ship. However as he was standing around, regaining his composure after the intense meditation he was in he begins to notice a flickering below his feet. At first he thinks nothing of it, he tried to convince himself it was simple hallucinations however the flickering quickly grew into a circle beneath him, filled with light and as he began to feel himself fall he quickly used to force to whip his lightsaber off a table and into his hand as he and BD-1 fell down into the pit of light.

As they fell BD was screaming while Cal was trying to reach out to anything he could possibly grab, however he found nothing as they eventually crashed onto the ground. Cal raised his head and looked around to see many other people, all very different from the next in this strange Plaza. He heard and saw this woman calling herself Aeon, something about being a goddess of time and stood back up. BD-1, who fell off of Cal's back climbs back up his leg and back into position, letting out a mellow whimper.

"Uh BD, where are we?"

( Wedge Wedge P PopcornPie Anyone Anyone )

• Lilith
    Current location: Library
    Lilith.png
    "Well this place seems pretty packed doesn't it?" She said to herself while looking around. Lilith scanned through the buildings before heading over to the library since she felt like it was the best place to write in her diary, she underestimated how big the place was, it almost felt like it was bigger on the inside but that didn't deter her from trying to find a good place to relax. Eventually she found an empty quiet area and sat at one of the tables and wrote a short paragraph.

Last edited:

• Lealan shoots up, looking about wildly, as the pieces fall into place. Her eyes narrow and an angry hiss spills from her mouth. "Again? I hate this multiverse! Just leave me and mine to do things in peace!" She stands up, a small thump sounding behind her as she brushes herself off, looking around. She spied a blobby tentacle monster being ordered by a purple haired girl. Lealan hisses again. "I already hate this place. Purple people and tentacle monsters is way to close to the worst parts of home."
    Chungchangching Chungchangching

latest
Z.W.E.I quickly gets to his feet and sees the gilatanous mass hurl it's tentacles his way "Come forth, E.I.N!" suddenly, a spectral looking wolf-like creature appears and puts itself in front of of Z.W.E.I and slashs the first barrage of tentacles, before Z.W.E.I follows up with a horizontal swing, cutting the rest. "Back...Away...! This...Is between me...And her...." Z.W.E.I warns Zone as he's beathing heavily as E.I.N retreats behind him, snarling
Chungchangching Chungchangching FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Last edited:
When this tunnel of light consumed Bi-Han he had just rediscovered an old abandoned Lin Kuei temple hidden in the land that most earthrealmers referred to as China. It was only moments after pushing open an ancient stone door with the symbol of the Lin Kuei that Bi-Han was blasted by light, sending him far beyond the reaches of any realm he knows. He would come tumbling into this strange place, filled with even stranger people and creatures. He would distance himself from the others while these deities spoke of tournaments and charity.

"Another tournament? This is getting out of hand."

Is what he thought to himself. He had been in another realm wide tournament before and if this was going to anything like that, then this is going to get bloody. He turned his gaze to the people around him. A strange thin red man who was smoking, a girl surrounded by friendly beasts and a nervous boy holding some kind of metal stick and with what appears to be a robotic, monkey like being on his shoulder. Upon seeing this boy he approaches him and says

"Greetings stranger, what realm do you serve?"
( Alibi_17 Alibi_17 )
1586716527140.png

Well, this was awkward. "Woah! Wait up, I wasn't thinking of anything that would make her cry!" Mao Mao quickly grew defensive, waving his hands. He gradually lost his hostility as the goddess explained herself. "Well, shoot, of course I'll help out orphans."

Marnie bowed cordially to the Mother when she appeared, holding her ears out of her eyes. "Greetings, mother. I'm afraid I don't know what a blog is, but I will happily give it my all for these orphans of yours."

"Oh, I know what that is." Mao Mao raised a hand. "A blog is a bunch of people posting their thoughts in the internet. And a fanfiction is a story taking place within a fictional universe, also posted to the internet."

"I don't think we have televisions in my world, either."

Mao Mao tilted his head at her. "What are you, a cave-rabbit?"

"A Lopunny."

While they bickered, the Mother told then to basically go wherever they wanted. "Hm...I should probably go to the gym. Maybe they have TMs laying around for me." Marnie decided calmly.

"Me too." Mao Mao agreed, sprinting ahead of her. "If Badgerclops is going to be watching this, I don't want him to see me getting pummeled!"

кαѕυмι
∴━━━✿━━━∴
In a secluded forest somewhere in Japan, a young girl had been having a relatively calm day. She fought someone earlier that tried to do things to her, just taken a bath in the nearby river, and was now on watch. Why was she on watch? Well, she was a runaway ninja, she had to make sure that no one from the clan was there to hurt her. But then again, she knew her brother would keep them from coming after her, so she really shouldn't be on watch.

However, given her track record, something would usually happen that would catch her off guard and she didn't want that to happen again. Her name was Kasumi, and ever since winning the first Dead or Alive tournament two years ago, her life since then had been eventful. There were clones, her uncle had been killed twice at this point, she had a cousin she wasn't aware of until recently.

So believe her when she says that a portal appearing under her feet, bringing her to some sort of plaza with both normal looking people and some odd ones isn't exactly the weirdest thing she's experienced. But, it's certainly somewhere close up there.

Coming out of the portal was a ninteen year old girl with copper brown hair tied back into a high ponytail, held together by a blue ribbon, and amber eyes. She wore a blue, side-tie dress with short puffy sleeves, white trim, her name, which written in Japanese, stitched in gold on the back, and a light-colored phoenix pattern on the skirt, complete with stockings, low heeled sandals, blue & white leg guards and arm-guards. Behind her going across her hips was a sheathed short sword, known as a wakizashi, with a red rope tying it together.

From the look of her, she gave off the vibe that she wasn't an ordinary girl, but the outfit already gave that away. It did fit in with everyone else who was a mix of ordinary and out of the ordinary. Once she started listening to the two women who seem to be in charge of this, she heard about this being a tournament and had conflicting feelings.

Kasumi was done with tournaments, she only participated in the first Dead or Alive tournament for her brother's sake, so she wasn't keen on participating on this one. But, she had no other choice, and this one was different, seeing how that if she won it, she'd be granted any wish. Already, she knew the wish she wanted to make, and that was to be able to be accepted back into her clan.

This tournament was also different in the sense that instead of it being 1v1, they all had teams. The question she had right now was: what team was she on? It was randomized so whoever she got, she hoped that they could work together to win.

One of them, the youngest as she would find out in a bit, started crying and then a woman who said she was called Mother came to them. She said that this was because of her daughter wanting people to come here for her fanfictions? Kasumi heard of it once while she tried to blend in with schoolgirls, but she didn't know what it was.

When she heard it would be broadcasted back home, her eyes widened. It would be shown on TV's to everyone's respective worlds and universes? The thought of there being other universes was something she hadn't even thought of before this moment, seeing people that didn't seem like they would be from where she was from. Now gods and goddesses, part of her believed thst the could be real in some way. And here, standing in front of them, were three goddesses and she couldn't believe it for a moment.

As the three left, she looked around and saw the buildings they mentioned. Wanting to see where they were staying and possibly meet her teammates, she started heading to the hotel. Right now, she could relax as there was no way the Mugen Tenshin clan or anyone planning anything from DOATEC that went against Helena's wishes could find her, even if Hayate kept the clan from trying to go after her. Still, she didn't know any of these people, so she had to be a bit wary of them.

@ anyone going to the hotel

Upon being approached by this intimidating man dressed in blue, ninja like gear he nervously says

"Realm? um I'm from Bracca if that helps."

BD-1 However didn't share Cal's nervousness and peeked past Cal, letting out a high pitched buzzing sound before tilting his head to study the man before them. Cal would stretch out his hand free of his lightsaber as to motion for a handshake while saying "My name is Cal, who are you?" and as he stretches out his hand BD-1 mimics his movement by sticking out one of his legs.
( Wedge Wedge )

Bi-Han would have a puzzled look on the limited part of his face anyone could see, he had never heard of a Bracca realm before, he decides its probably some city in Outworld and upon seeing who he now knows as Cal's hand reaching out for a greeting he takes a very firm grip on his hand

"I am Sub-Zero, the Lin Kuei's Chosen"

Seeing the metal pet of Cal also reaching for a greeting he shakes his leg with two fingers. Looking behind Cal he sees a few of the newly open buildings and sees some people going into the hotel and decides that they should investigate the location.

"Come with me Cal, let's get familiar with wherever we have been sucked into."
( Alibi_17 Alibi_17 @Hotel peeps)

• Authorized by: thefinalgirl thefinalgirl
    Interaction: P PopcornPie @Thosewhodaregotothegym

Down at the Gym, at least those who decided to go to it, saw the sign of the gym to be Get Swole Gym. Get Swole appears similar to most Gym buildings, a large neon sign detailing its name and arms flexing on both sides of the sign. As magnificent it is to look out from the outside, it is just as magnificent in the insidw.

There are weights, dumbbells, lifts--you name it! This gym has it all! It even has a neat shower system inside.

Denmoore's angered expression changed to a more concerned one when Aeon began crying. But, once Venus began to scold them, suggesting that they were essentially invading their mind and their thoughts, his aggravated demeanor returned. However, before the ex-commander could say anything else, a statue began to shine and peel apart, revealing another woman. She approached the group whilst literally walking on water, making Denmoore drop his jaw. He was skeptical of whether or not these women were really goddesses, but now he was beginning to question what he really knew. This was a lot to swallow in such a short span of time. He continued to stand there more calmly as Mother spoke.

Denmoore rolled his eyes at the mention of a "fanfiction" for an "online forum," but he continued to listen nonetheless. If Mother or any of her children would have read his thoughts, they would find out that Denmoore had a dark but depressing mind. Many of his thoughts had been corrupted by the PHANTOM STONE, encouraging him to seek power at every opportunity. But, if you look deep enough into his mind, you would find remnants of his life before he found the stone. Though few and far between, you would find some scarce memories of his younger self happily serving the National Army and defending Shell Island from any potential evil. This was something that he used to very rarely mourn over, but now that his army is gone and he lost the PHANTOM STONE, it has become more prevalent than ever. Plus, it's hard when you have to sit alone in a cold cell all the time when nearly everyone hates you.

Despite all this, the stone's influence on Denmoore persists, and it continuously affects his thinking. After Mother was engulfed by the statue she appeared in, and everyone began to disperse, Denmoore spat on the ground towards the Mother's statue before leaving to check out the buildings. There were many places to go to, ranging from a gym to a cafe to even a hotel. However, Denmoore entered the library to hopefully learn more about this place. If this wasn't his world, then surely they must have some books that document this world's history. He wanted to learn more before everyone would be beckoned again so, once he entered the building, he began looking around for such books.

thefinalgirl thefinalgirl (Mother, Aeon, and Venus) @AnyOfTheNerdsInTheLibrary​

"Now this is a spread!" Mao Mao grinned, rubbing his hands together. He sprinted to the dumbbells, giving all his might into lifting them as high above his ears as his arms could stretch.

At the same time, he muttered to himself. "I wonder if this tournament is annual. Maybe Samus signed me up a a surprise....No, it was highly implied that I was picked at random. Or maybe that was a lie. Maybe I was worthy of this."

Meanwhile, Marnie found what she was looking for: A big box of colorful discs. "I knew they could create TMs..." She chirped, using her ears to delicately scoop them out. Each was labelled with the name of some move. Unfortunately, not all of these were compatible with her. She had to go deep finding the ones that she could actually learn.

Double Team, Baton Pass, Frustration, and Round were the four moves she deemed most suitable for this tournament, though she was eyeballing Thunderbolt and Low Sweep as well.

Lilith
Lilith.png
Lilith put her diary away once she was done writing in it and left the area to explore the library a little more before leaving. Lilith then thought about that conversation she was going to have with Zone-Tan she was planning so she poked half her body through the wall and checked to see if she was available at the moment. It turns out that she was in a pretty intense battle right now but Lilith found it really entertaining, so much in fact that she didn't even realize that someone would most likely see her in this embarrassing state.
"Someone get some popcorn because this is awesome!"

Interactions:
Space Buddha Space Buddha (Lord Yharim...most likely)
One-sided Interactions:
Chungchangching Chungchangching (Zone-Tan)

LORD YHARIM:

Lilith
View attachment 709061
Lilith put her diary away once she was done writing in it and left the area to explore the library a little more before leaving. Lilith then thought about that conversation she was going to have with Zone-Tan she was planning so she poked half her body through the wall and checked to see if she was available at the moment. It turns out that she was in a pretty intense battle right now but Lilith found it really entertaining, so much in fact that she didn't even realize that someone would most likely see her in this embarrassing state.
"Someone get some popcorn because this is awesome!"

Interactions:
Space Buddha Space Buddha (Lord Yharim...most likely)
One-sided Interactions:
Chungchangching Chungchangching (Zone-Tan)

Lord Yharim would not bring popcorn, yet would lay down his book and head over to observe the ongoing battle. His Auric Tesla armor would allow him to see through the wall however.

"Well, that is certainly one word to describe it..."

1586724748412.png
I knew that I wasn't going to have any fun in here ever since I heard the Mother reveal that this tournament was made somewhat for her daughter's 'Fanfiction' and 'online blog'. God, that's irritating. Now I have to convince these two to stop killing each other and he stated that this is between him and the lady I saved. I looked at Lemmy trying to regenerate his wounds before going back at the burly man. I was tempted to let them at it so I wouldn't have to worry about this. It seems like a personal vendetta. I just kind of saved the blondie from death out of instinct.

"Jesus crunchy Christ," I muttered under my breath. "Can you at least tell me why you hate her so badly?! You better have a damn good reason for wanting to cut her head off then I'll leave you two."

We were making quite the scene here.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Space Buddha Space Buddha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back