Match of Deception

thefinalgirl

all air and no brains.
This Side Story is part of The Chronology Series

Head on over to the
Discord for OOC chatter.

Prologue
The Clash of Fates and Universes

You were casually going on your day when suddenly, a portal appeared underneath your feet and sucked you in it. It leads you down to a wormhole that had colorful patterns and multiple shapes. You don't know why you got sucked in, falling through it felt like a million bugs were either biting or crawling over your skin. However, as you fell, there was a light below you that got closer and closer. It was a bright white light that started to seep into everything. You tried to cover your eyes with, its radiance was quite blinding. And then, she appeared in front of you.

1586654040384.png
She had pink hair and a literal hour-glass figure. The woman bowed as you look at your surroundings. Where were you? You seemed to be in some kind of small plaza that had a road leading to what appears to be an arena.

"Welcome, fighters of different universes. I am Aeon, the goddess of Time in this dimension. I welcome you to,"

Before she finished what she was about to say, multiple party poppers pop as confetti rained down from the sky as fireworks exploded in the distance. The scent of vanilla and cherries could be smelled in the air as everyone got out of the little shops and rushed over to where they were. They all said in unison,

"The Tournament of Fates: Luminous Light x Deceiving Darkness!"

Everyone cheered as the pink-haired girl assured to you,

"You may be confused, and I understand that. Now, does anyone have any questions about this place? I'm willing to answer any one of your queries."

The hub around you was beautifully designed. It had hints of Victorian architecture mixed with a bit of modern influence. Flowers scattered the fields around them as the shops started to liven up. The people that came from the shops returned to where they came from, continuing to prepare their shops for the visitors that will come. Aeon stood there as she waited for questions about the tournament. Something in the back of your brain told you that something was not right. Everyone seemed too happy and everything had a nice feel to it. Doubt began to fill you, but was it really alright to doubt someone as innocent-looking as Aeon?

1586654501705.png
Before anyone of you could ask any questions, another woman got near Aeon. Her whole aura that she was exuding was the opposite of what Aeon was like. The woman was filled with sexual energy and seduction, opposite to Aeon's innocence and reservedness. She fixed her hair as she took a good look at the fighters in front of her, clearly showing an unimpressed expression as she shook her head. The woman proceeded to introduce herself, putting her hand to her exposed chest.

"I'm Venus Lovelace, goddess of Reality. Now, if you're curious as to why I'm like this, don't be afraid to ask. I'm all ears."

Venus said in a sultry manner, much deeper than Aeon. She crossed her arms, popping out her breasts as she bit her thumb. Her eyes took a good look at every one of them, taking a peek inside their brain and seeing what she could use to exploit them. Their desires? Their fears? Maybe, but she'll wait for anyone if they have a question. The two goddesses could read them like a book, they had access to their brains and every little secret that they have. Venus widened her eyes at some of the secrets that they held deep within their mind, but she didn't say anything. The goddess of reality chuckled as the goddess of time waited patiently for a question by one of them.

Team Roster

Team Mayonaka: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
- Yu Narukami

- Rise Kujikawa
- Nero Claudius

Team Godslayer: Space Buddha Space Buddha
- Lord Yharim
- The Devourer of Gods
- Calamitas

Twilight Blaze: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Crow Crow
- Eric
- Mr. Red
- Azazel

Divas of Despair: thefinalgirl thefinalgirl
- Junko Enoshima
- Celestia Ludenberg
- Sayaka Maizono

Light Sabers: Crow Crow BoltBeam BoltBeam Topless Topless
- Shirley
- Warrior of Light
- Frightfur Tiger

Team Supernova: Crow Crow DapperDogman DapperDogman Celestial Speck Celestial Speck
- Jack the Ripper
- Tal'Ar
- The Terrarian

Team Revenge: Jeremiah Jeremiah Yamperzzz Yamperzzz darkred darkred
- Broly
- Bardock
- Denmoore Gavigan

Spiritual Warriors: ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials P PopcornPie Westerly56 Westerly56
- Lilith
- Hero
- Mao Mao

Legends of Light: Corrosion Corrosion FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla
- Saint-14
- Osiris
- Sophitia Alexandra

Team EMS: Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
- Archer Emiya
- Sayaka Miki
- Misaka Mikoto

Scarlet Spiders: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore QizPizza QizPizza
- Rosa Diaz
- Gwen Stacy
- Jet Hound

The Onyx Order: Alibi_17 Alibi_17 Wedge Wedge P PopcornPie
- Cal Kestis
- Sub-Zero
- Kasumi

Contact Light: Stikes Stikes Riven Riven
- The Mercenary
- The Commando
- Umbra

Past, Present, and Future: FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla jigglesworth jigglesworth P PopcornPie
- Marnie
- Kassandra
- Thel

Unlikely Alliance: DerpyCarp DerpyCarp
- Lealan Deathweed
- Fluffington the Mighty
- Midgardsormr

Darkstalkers: Chungchangching Chungchangching Topless Topless Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
- Roman Reigns
- Zone-Tan
- Z.W.E.I.

yIbbVpX.png

"A brilliant name!" Azazel laughs as her two compatriots walked behind her. "This is a sign that this tournament will be a legend among legends, is it not right, my humble servants?"

342Crawdaunt.png

"Crrrbbblll! (This is actually kinda cool. I can't wait to kick some serious butt!)" her Crawdaunt says.

452Drapion.png

"Krrraaaaa! (You two don't find anything suspicious about this place?)" Her towering Drapion looks about. "Krkr! (Hey, isn't that a Typhlosion?)"

A flash of light emerged from Azazel's pockets, allowing a scarecrow-like being to materialize.

332Cacturne.png

"Keke! (You all really havin' this party without me? So uncool!)"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Eventual Teammate)

P PopcornPie DerpyCarp DerpyCarp (Surrounding)

motomusu-header-1.png

"Mama? Where is this place? Who are all these people?"

"I don't think this is anywhere close to home..."

"Relax, I promised that we will spend our day well, and I meant it," the older woman who seemed to be the two young girls' mother said to Venus, "so, what must I do if I want my daughters and I to return home, and what stops me from doing so this instant?"

Topless Topless BoltBeam BoltBeam (Eventual Team Member)

thefinalgirl thefinalgirl (Addressing)

Jack4.png

"Mother? Mother? Where are you, mother?" a young girl walks through the crowds. "Mother is here, we know it..."

Turning to some individuals, she says to them.

"Excuse me... have you seen our mother?"

DapperDogman DapperDogman Celestial Speck Celestial Speck (Eventual TeamMates)

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod (Fellow Servants)​

Last edited:
Frightfur Tiger
5c2a902788e727ef0a106ce3e2fb8501ee272405_00.jpg

The Curtain Rises

You were casually going on your day when suddenly, a portal appeared underneath your feet and sucked you in it. It leads you down to a wormhole that had colorful patterns and multiple shapes. You don't know why you got sucked in, falling through it felt like a million bugs were either biting or crawling over your skin. However, as you fell, there was a light below you that got closer and closer. It was a bright white light that started to seep into everything. You tried to cover your eyes with, its radiance was quite blinding. And then, she appeared in front of you.

1586654040384.png

She had pink hair and a literal hour-glass figure. The woman bowed as you look at your surroundings. Where were you? You seemed to be in some kind of small plaza that had a road leading to what appears to be an arena.

"Welcome, fighters of different universes. I am Aeon, the goddess of Time in this dimension. I welcome you to,"

Before she finished what she was about to say, multiple party poppers pop as confetti rained down from the sky as fireworks exploded in the distance. The scent of vanilla and cherries could be smelled in the air as everyone got out of the little shops and rushed over to where they were. They all said in unison,

"You may be confused, and I understand that. Now, does anyone have any questions about this place? I'm willing to answer any one of your queries."

The hub around you was beautifully designed. It had hints of Victorian architecture mixed with a bit of modern influence. Flowers scattered the fields around them as the shops started to liven up. The people that came from the shops returned to where they came from, continuing to prepare their shops for the visitors that will come. Aeon stood there as she waited for questions about the tournament. Something in the back of your brain told you that something was not right. Everyone seemed too happy and everything had a nice feel to it. Doubt began to fill you, but was it really alright to doubt someone as innocent-looking as Aeon?
Prior to this displacement, the 'spirit' of this monster he was, a 'Frightfur Tiger', was watching on the television from within the deck of which he was sealed in. That is, of course, until a wormhole practically spawned 'on' the card he lived in, while he was in the deck, and within moment, he was gone, whisked off into a world not his own. If anyone else was there with him, they would see this purple-tinted card flying around until an arm stretched out of it, then a second arm, his head, and then ultimately the whole beast that he is leapt out as he fell, and then, like others whom he would soon meet, crash and land in an arena. The Frightfur Tiger let out a pained growl as he and his damaged/disjointed figure rose to his legs and attempted to stretch the arms of which he mostly lacked, until he saw what was before him. "What in the name of Ra is this place?" He cursed under his breath. "If I wanted to go back to the stone age, I would have gone for it voluntarily and actually played with stone tablets too!" He continued to curse until his 'voice' locked up, resulting in a sharp squeaking noise and a 'crying noise' sounded out from inside of him amid that squeak too.

Then he listened to what she had to say and seemed confused - this is to be a tournament? And she speaks of different universes - the Frightfur Tiger could not believe his eyes. "Look at all of these bodies - these beings, freaks of nature - everything!" He crushed his teeth together and laughed to himself eagerly upon comprehension, but yet, he could not shake the thought that 'something' is going on here... There's a punchline to all of this, he just doesn't know it yet. Before he would even move one step, before anything else could be done - another question, another remark, another lady showed up, and boy did they ever! The Frightfur Tiger's eyes rolled like a slot machine back into his head twice over and returned with target-like shapes over his pupils - it seems he's got his eyes on her and what she would go on to say - though not as much as this 'Aeon', this weaponized soft toy had his eyes on 'something' alright! "By Obelisk's six pack..." He muttered. "What have we here...?" He added, aptly speechless.
1586654501705.png

Before anyone of you could ask any questions, another woman got near Aeon. Her whole aura that she was exuding was the opposite of what Aeon was like. The woman was filled with sexual energy and seduction, opposite to Aeon's innocence and reservedness. She fixed her hair as she took a good look at the fighters in front of her, clearly showing an unimpressed expression as she shook her head. The woman proceeded to introduce herself, putting her hand to her exposed chest.

"I'm Venus Lovelace, goddess of Reality. Now, if you're curious as to why I'm like this, don't be afraid to ask. I'm all ears."

Venus said in a sultry manner, much deeper than Aeon. She crossed her arms, popping out her breasts as she bit her thumb. Her eyes took a good look at every one of them, taking a peek inside their brain and seeing what she could use to exploit them. Their desires? Their fears? Maybe, but she'll wait for anyone if they have a question. The two goddesses could read them like a book, they had access to their brains and every little secret that they have. Venus widened her eyes at some of the secrets that they held deep within their mind, but she didn't say anything. The goddess of reality chuckled as the goddess of time waited patiently for a question by one of them.
The Frightfur Tiger would slap himself back to reality - now is not the time to be tempted, he has so many questions to pose! This 'Venus' may have his eyes, but alas, it's something he will have to put on the back seat while he focused something more important - Aeon said she has answers to the questions one may be asking, and so, the Frightfur Tiger would go to approach. "Greetings, 'Aeon', the goddess of Time." He said simply and calmly. "About those questions... First of all, what world is this that many were just pulled into? Second, building onto that, can I get a clear answer on..." He glanced around to the surroundings before continuing. "How we even wound up here in the first place? This world is not our own - we do not belong. What happened?" He pressed calmly yet in a conflicted tone - there was a lot to ask, and probably not enough time before this 'tournament' would rise up and start itself. Something is keeping the weaponized soft toy's eyes and ears open, and he does not like it one bit...
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #2C82C9
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Conflicted yet calm​
Powers:
Signature Abilities
Violent Playmate (Signature Ability)
Slice of Life (Locked Diamond Signature Ability)
Blockbusters
Prey Blades (Bronze Blockbuster)
Favoured Toy (Locked Silver Blockbuster)
Peer Possession (Locked Gold Blockbuster)
Quantity Cutter (Locked Diamond Blockbuster)
Items: None​
Skills/Abilities: Strength from numbers, bladed beast​
Course of action: Questioning​
RP Information
Interactions: thefinalgirl thefinalgirl (Aeon)​
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: Future team members ( Crow Crow and Topless Topless ), everyone else(?)​

ZONE-TAN
1586686928145.png

I was sucked into a portal, catching me off guard. My heart felt like it skipped a beat and the pain wasn't making it any better. I could hear Lemmy squeal and grunt beside me as we fell. What the hell is happening?! I covered my eyes from the bright light until this woman appeared before us. Goddamn does she look familiar to me. I can't seem to put my finger on it.

That doesn't matter now, what matters is finding out where I was. I looked around mostly focusing my eyes on the arena with my hand on my head, sitting close to Lemmy as he started making noises. He was confused and scared. Being the caring tentacle monster owner that I am I tried to soothe him from his frightened state by whispering sweet nothings at him. It usually calms him down and after a while. He stopped shivering.

Good boy.

Aeon? Goddess of Time? Wait a minute. Before I could continue trying to see why this woman was so familiar to me I was caught surprised by the little introduction of their tournament. That was cute, made me smile. Their cheering was adorable too.

I don't know why but this place feels off and the fact that the portal pretty much kidnapped me and sent me here against my will doesn't make me feel any more comfortable to be here. And from what I could gather they're going to make us fight or something? Her calling us fighters, the tournament she was talking about, the building that appears to be an arena in the distance. We're going to be forced to fight, aren't we?

I was about to ask a question until this barely dressed woman appeared. Christ, and I thought I was immodest. She looked familiar too.

A child asked if this is a tournament and I joined in, standing right next to her to ask a question relating to her words.

"And what if we don't want to fight?"

Crow Crow thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

• warrior_of_light_01.png
    The Warrior looked around the place that he got transported into. He had just finished, along with his companions, dealing Shinryu and was free to go back to their worlds. However, he wonders why he would end up in this strange realm and be forced to participate in the tournament. He would walk up to Aeon and ask her "I beg your pardon, but what is the purpose of this tournament and why bringing us here as your chosen participants?"

Crow Crow BoltBeam BoltBeam

thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

• 1586691963104.png"I know everyone must be confused. Being called 'fighters' by a random goddess is quite suspicious."

The goddess said in a calm voice while smiling, she looked at Shirley, Frightfur and, the best woman in the multi-verse, Zone-Tan. She cleared her throat and assured everyone.

"This tournament is to raise money for orphans and construct churches under our religion. This is broadcasted to your universes, exactly at midnight. I know it seems suspicious to raise funds, but lately, we have been running low on money and our churches aren't bringing in enough money to support the orphans that are under our orphanages."

Aeon proceeded to slightly tear up as she seemed pitiful. She was caring about the orphans, they seemed so sad without parents and they didn't have anyone besides the nuns within those orphanages. Besides, a goddess had a heart for the people of the world that they created.

"As a goddess, I couldn't bear to see them lost their homes due to lacking funds. You know, it's really hard to see people in pain, especially children..."

Topless Topless Chungchangching Chungchangching BoltBeam BoltBeam Crow Crow

1586690654507.png

Eric
So there I was,
sitting at my table with my laptop, typing away and fantasizing about awesome fight scenes and writing collaborations rather than doing my school. Y'know, the stuff that'll get me into a decent college one day. Well, apparently someone out there thought it was high time I got spooked into doing something productive, because before I knew it, I was being sucked in by a portal and into someone's weird fantasy.

I look around. Inexplicably, I feel in my paw my laptop case, complete with the weight of my laptop, my mouse, and... hold on, lemme check the pocket... yeah, my cat mousepad. Brilliant. I look inside. "Wonder if this got damaged at all..." I mumble and take a good look at the device. Surprisingly, it's fine, and so is my mouse.

So, now there's these bunch of people around me who I'm pretty sure are the exact ones I've seen my friends write about before, too. Some of them look... a lot more scary than others. It's one thing to write about these archetypes, but seeing a 7 foot armored alien in person is... yeah it puts things into perspective, doesn't it? I find myself backing away from them a little.

I glance over to the girl that introduced herself. Well, I mean, I GUESS she's a girl; she doesn't look old enough to be a woman, but then again, these types are always older than they are. Plus, the time motif and all that...

I then look over at Venus, and- okay, wow, yeah, sheesh, um. Uh huh, she's real alright. I'm... kinda having difficulty putting what I'm feeling into exact words right now, so I'll just skip this part and, uh... tell you what I think later.

Moving on from that, I look over at the, uh, less distracting of the two. Didn't catch her name, wasn't quite paying attention. "Hi! Um. Can I ask the obvious? Why are, uh, why are we here and why is- sorry, where is here?"

Just then, a familiar eccentric red stick figure comes up to my side, holding a cigarette up to his... mouth.

1586691790766.png

"Ditto, ladies," he says casually and blows a plume of smoke in the air.

Interactions:
thefinalgirl thefinalgirl (GM/Aeon, Venus)

Mentions:
jigglesworth jigglesworth (Thel)

Pokesona art made by Milkamel on Pokefarm Q.
SHOCK was created by Terkoiz.​

Last edited:
Lilith
Lilith.png
So there she was.
Lilith was back at her home sitting on her couch watching some of her favorite horror movies when she started to get a little bored. "Man I wish something interesting would happen." Suddenly she heard a strange sound under her couch. "What was that?" Lilith moved the couch and found a portal under it, there wasn't really anything to do right now so she decided to at least check it out.
"I might as well, I should probably bring my diary to." And with that Lilith got her diary, took a deep breath and went right through. And thus begun a new journey.
Lilith ended up where everyone else was and she was really confused. "I have no idea what I got myself into." She heard what Aeon said and her reasoning as to why they were here in the first place. "Oh, so I'm guess this is all for some sort of charity right? Well at least we're here for a good cause."

Interactions:
thefinalgirl thefinalgirl (Aeon)

Tal'Ar.png
The Envoy of the Stars was no stranger to portal magic, and at first, he had believed the stars had summoned him. It was not unusual for his long periods of meditation to be interrupted by the beck and call of his masters, but this was decidedly different.

As he arrived wherever he had been summoned to his eyes came to rest on two beings in particular. They soon introduced themselves as goddesses, and he couldn't help but crack a slight smile. He'd never met a being comparable to himself in the flesh like this. As such, his body began to float from the ground slightly as he approached, his eyes a dazzling blue and filled with every star in the sky as he looked at the pair, speaking to Aeon first, he offers a slight bow "I am Tal'Ar, I speak for the stars" he pauses as he turns to look at Venus for a moment "Usually I am surrounded by those who would prostrate themselves before me. I must confess it has been a long time since last I met someone I could call my equal, and with you two...Perhaps even my betters"
"I shall not waste your time, whatever it is you have in store, I will prove quite capable" He offers another bow, this time aimed toward Venus as he floats away

He turns as he hears a voice, it sounded like a child. Looking down as his feet once more touch the ground beneath him, he offers an apologetic smile "I'm afraid I don't know who your mother is. Could you let me know what she looks like?" he asks, tilting his head slightly "I can't tell you if I see her if I don't know what she looks like"
'Why did she say 'our'?' Tal'Ar wonders, narrowing his eyes. He takes a step back as his eyes glow with blue light once again, this child...It was not natural, it was something else entirely. This THING whatever its name is...

He'd never seen anything like it. It radiated magical power, and if he had to guess, it was more like a construct than a human being. He turns, looking around and finds more just like her.
"Child...Do you know those people?" he asks cautiously, pointing to the other Servants in the crowd. If she did, perhaps he could glean some information about their powers from her. Any advantage would be helpful indeed.

Crow Crow Celestial Speck Celestial Speck thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

"While I respect your wishes to protect the young ones, I am afraid to say that I am a B-ranked Adventurer by official standards," Shirley adds, "a B-ranked Adventurer's skills and feats are not par enough for your grandiose competition, I feel...

... but I suppose it would be impolite to leave my pre-decided team members with one less - whoever they might be. I would like it if you were to display our team matchups as soon as possible."

"Did you hear that, guys?" Azazel asks her Pokemon, "we're going to be on TV! Dad will see this, every Champion will see this, Sandy, Ace, Celeste - they will all gaze upon our magnificence! The whole world will know that I, Demon Lord Azazel, am the greatest Dark-type Specialist of all! Kukukuku!"

"Mother looks like... mother looks like..."

The young girl drew blanks.

"We... can't remember... we... can't recall..."

She turns to look at some Servants that were summoned in the same area.

"She looks like the bad woman... but she doesn't smell like that bad woman... that face, that blonde hair, is that something that people just have? She's a Saber-class, just like the bad woman..."

Turning to the nameless swordsman for a change, she adds.

"We've never seen that man or anyone like him..." the girl says. "We think he's an Archer-class... much like that woman who- huh? ... an Archer like him must come with arrows and a good shot..."

DapperDogman DapperDogman Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

ZONE-TAN
1586693668983.png
Oh? A Charity? Alright then, guess I'll fight. Plus, according to Aeon, this will be broadcasted at my home universe. That would give me an excuse as to why I haven't gone to work that day. We were supposed to be making an Ecchication video about something crude but since I was sucked into this dimension it will have to wait and thanks to this I won't have to work with Dave today.

That's always a win.

The man called Venus out for her skimpy outfit and I covered my mouth, trying not to burst into laughter. The woman was understandably furious at his comment and defended herself. I like her already. She's got spunk.

I shook my head with a cheeky smile after resisting my urge to laugh at the two verbally attacking each other and Venus offered us a wish. Tempting, I must admit. I thought this was just going to have no price for us other than the smiles of happy little orphans. Now I'm fully convinced to partake in the tournament.

Venus continued to speak as I stared at the eye of Venus' parasite in fascination. Damn, she hates the Samoan man for judging her fashion sense.

She stated that this was a tag-team tournament. I am not one for working with people but that's fine. The more the merrier. Venus said that there's a team that got here earlier named 'Divas of Despair' and I didn't bother thinking about it.

"Who am I teaming up with anyway. Can you tell me now or do we have to wait?"

Topless Topless Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

Terraria had lost its champion.
It wasn't uncommon for this to happen, at this point. Through the course of the ages in the world of nature, corruption, and crimson, many fell to the dangers of the land. To the unspeakable horrors hiding between the stars. To the ones who 'devour' gods. To the ones who destroyed entire species. Entire kingdoms. Many in Terraria had lost hope. Many in Terraria would continue to lose hope. Because of those who weave the laws of reality in their favor.

It was a cycle.

The Terrarian was at the center of this cycle. Reborn to fight. Death. Reborn again. Death. Reborn again. Death. Entire worlds. Entire realities. Some following the same rules and growth patterns of others, only different in appearance-- others completely different, with new things to discover. New foes to fight. A soul never put to rest. A soul that knows nothing more than to keep going. Even in bizarre situations, even if the world was against him, his objective was always the same. Keep digging. Keep reaching forwards. No memories of past worlds-- only the gods guiding his hand forwards in his quest.

Win. Save the land.

That fate was taken away from him. Yharim was kept alive. Powerless without his allies, but alive.

All who stood near to the figure could see him. A man with a long, purple coat that reached down in the ground. A hat that seemed dyed-- with burning purple flames surrounding every inch of it. Black hair popping from beneath it-- and a young face. Purple, hollow eyes with dark circles around it, showing exhaustion, were on his face. His height was absolutely average. So average one may see him himself as average if were not by the burning wings that seemed to be made out of flame on his back.

"Who..."
Two small creatures were circling around him.

A small, black cat with what seemed to be a hat on top of its head. It sat on the man's shoulders.

A small, ghost-like creature that seemed like a small wisp with a blue cloak, his blue eyes shining, and a small, burning candle atop of its head.

Gods. Creatures of great power. Summoning. A tournament? Fighting. Death. Money. Charity. Those words seemed to fly through his head, yet at the same time, he understood them perfectly. He was ripped out of his world. From his quest to finally lay the Jungle Tyrant to rest. His eyes widened for a single moment, burning with sheer hatred. He wanted to scream. He wanted to go back. Use his magical mirror to go back home. His hand moved by itself, moving towards one of his many weapons. His sense of care and/or self-care was gone at the moment. He wanted to attack these 'gods.' Force them to take him back so he can finish the job--!

Mother...

Mreow~!

The Terrarians hatred seemed to be snuffed out in that single moment at the call of one of his pets.

The cat nudged its head towards the small, white-haired girl, as the Terrarian stared at her. Her clothes were shameful. She was wearing nothing but panties and a skin-tight outfit. It barely counted as an outfit, even. Confusion filled his head. Child. Fight. Lost. Tournament. Death. Danger. Danger. The child will die. Or will they get hurt?

The cat meowed once more, as the small, ghost-like creature of the Terrarian provided light as it went near Jack, trying to 'warm her up', clearly going with the basic instinct that fewer clothes means colder body. The small sounds of footsteps came from behind Jack, as a man that seemed only slightly taller, but still decently so then her, came closer. He seemed to be ignoring Tal'Ar for that moment, but the man could feel...Similar energy to his own, cosmic energy coming from him. Flowing through his body like a never-ending fountain.

"..."
In his hands, there was a cloak. One of the very first unique treasures he gained by defeating the many beasts of Terraria. The Desert Scourge, one of his first grand foes.

"Are...You...Cold? Do...You need...This?"
His words were slow. Almost as if the thought of 'speaking' was something alien to him. Regardless, he held the cloak to Jack, staring at her with those hollow and tired eyes of him, his cat offering a small smile to Jack, in contrast to the Terrarian's own hollowness, while the wisp floated around the tree of them.

• warrior_of_light_01.png
    Something about orphanages and religion is starting to make the Warrior suspect something shady. As Aeon tears up at the thought of orphans, the Warrior asks "I understand that this tournament that you host is for a good cause. But why would you resort to gladiatorial entertainment? Would that taint the reputation your religion has built?"

Crow Crow BoltBeam BoltBeam

Narrowing his eyes as he looks at the other Servants, Tal'Ar nodded slightly "A warrior and a ranger...Interesting" he smiles "I suppose you could call me a mage or a caster" he holds out a hand, palm upward as a ball of dazzling light manifests above it "And you, you look like a rogue or assassin, would that be correct?" he asks, quirking a brow as the ball of light dissipates

Turning at the sound of someone approaching, Tal'Ar straightens up, looking at The Terrarian cautiously at first, before relaxing "You have been touched by the stars" he says matter-of-factly "Not like me, but I feel their radiance within you..." he steps forward, placing a hand to the Terrarian's body as he takes a breath "Willingly given...Not taken" the elf smiles as his hand glows warmly, a soft warmth spreading through The Terrarian's body, replenishing his mana "They do not choose just anyone, wield that strength with pride"

Floating into the air once more, Tal'Ar looks around at the others gathered, there was quite a medley of people here, some who's bodies shone with the radiance of magic, and others who seemed totally alien to him, their clothes, their equipment, the energies they gave off. It was rather thrilling.

Crow Crow Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

• thefinalgirl thefinalgirl
    350px-BBTag_Yu_Portrait.png
    latest
    5/2/2013
    Midnight

Yu Narukami has once again returned to Inaba for his annual visit during Golden Week. In those few days, Yu was basically planning for them to meet up and hang out. Maybe do something fun like going to the beach or hiking. However, what he did not expect was the strange advertisement he saw at Midnight. Yu stayed up as a joke, probably not expecting for the Midnight Channel to act up again.

Oh boy was he wrong.

*Fwoop Fwoop Fwoop!*

The small TV in the guest room of the Dojima residence blared up, static filled fhe screen momentarily as an image then forms. Yu could've sworn that, throughout multiple instances, he and his friends had destroyed the Midnight Channel, and in those instances, there were Fog involved. Regardless, Yu stood in alarm, getting close to the television and watched it all unfold. It was similar to the P-1 Grand Prix, except on a more wider scale. They claim it to be a multiversal scale. The voices were all females introduced some kind of tournament. They named it...

The Tournament of Fates.

The screen then flickered, showing what seems to be a battered man, tortured, bound to a wall by chains.

"N-no! Don't watch it! You'll be in danger if you do!" The man pleaded, "Please! They'll pull you in if you--AAAGH!!" The man was hit once more, soon started screaming as the camera was blocked by several knocked over. Afterwards, the screen faded to static...And then, it dimmed off.

". . ." Yu knew what this all meant. Something big is going on, and it may be up to him and his Investigation Team to stop it once more. Just then, his phone went off, ringing.

"S-senpai, did you see that?!" A cute like girl's voice came through, sounding as if she was panicking. "The Midnight Channel's back! What should we do?"

"I'm well aware." Yu gulps, rubbing the TV screen, attempting to phase through it. However...To no avail. "But something's strange...Isn't it?" He says, soon moving to the window and moving the curtains. Cloudy. Usually it's raining when the Midnight Channel shows up and...There hasn't been any sounds of rain since 11PM.

"Yeah...It isn't raining..." Rise responds, "And Yosuke-senpai isn't talking to you right now!"

"Right, he's usually the guy who tell me about this stuff..." Yu sighs, chuckling as he sat on the bed.

"Should we tell the others?" Rise asked, "I mean, they're probably sleeping right now, so..."

"I'll just send them a message." Yu simply says, nodding. "Same place?" He asked, as Rise then gave an approving grunt.

--5/3/2013-->
    Junes Department Store
    Early Morning

As part of their arrangement, Yu went ahead to Junes in order to meet up with his comrades. To his surprise, only a few of them were present at the moment. Most of which are teenagers. Most of which wearing the uniform of Yasogami Highschool, although modified. Those being Yosuke, Teddie...And Rise.

"Uh...Dude, I think we have a problem." Yosuke, the young man with brown hair, wearing a white and orange shirt underneath gulps, scratching the back of his head as the small group glances at the empty wall where their go to TV is. "Somebody...Bought our usual go to TV last night." He says, waving his finger around, and pointing at the Empty spot where the TV was. "That's gotta be the first roadblock we have."

"What are we gonna do now? If we enter anywhere else, we wouldn't know where we'll land!" Teddie, an attractive looking blonde man said, "Or worse yet, we wouldn't know what kind of Shadows will appear when we land...They could be agitated!"

"Shh! Not too loud, Teddie!" Yosuke shushed his blonde roomie. "It's a good thing no one's here this early..." He sighs, soon turning to Yu. "So, what's the plan, Partner?" He asked, crossing his arms in a sigh.

*Fwoop! Fwoop! Fwoop!*

As Yu rubbed his chin, a nearby TV blared to life, showing static before...

"Woah, that's new." Yosuke gulps.

"Guys..." Rise intervened, her hands clasped together, "I'm sensing something strange about that one..." She gulps, "I've never I felt this kind of signature before...And without my Persona, too...!"

Yu walked over to the now static showing television, putting his hand at it and...

PLOP!

His hand made it through, causing a ripple of black and white to flow throughout the screen like wading through a barrel of water. It seems that Yu could only enter through this TV...

"Looks like it's now or never..." Yosuke gulped, standing beside Yu as Teddie and Rise followed suit.

"Ready, Senpai?" Rise asked, and before long, the small Investigation Team then entered the TV, and leaving Junes without a trace.

d78515c82d1d9dd081f43d13c86c7a42c05d8a15_00.gif

The journey through the portal was more than bizarre, and awfully painful than the one they are used to. Yu and Rise felt as if their skin was getting bitten on a thousand ants as a blinding light shone in front of them...As for what happened next...Not even they knew.

Yu and Rise appears to have ended up in a plaza of some kind, being greeted by a pink haired nun and a scantily dressed woman with a red scarf. Yu simply stood there, a sheathed Katana in hand. He did recall concealing it but as for Rise...Since when did she started concealing her mike in her uniform? Regardless, the explanation was clear.

They had entered the tournament of fates: Luminous Light x Deceiving Darkness.

"Strange name." Yu simply stated, staring at the two. It seems that they're the ring leaders orchestrating this P-1 Grand Prix rip off.

"Oh no, this is bad. This is REALLY bad." Rise gulps, hiding behind Yu, "Where's Yosuke-Senpai and Teddie? Shouldn't they be here with us?" She asked in a bit of a panic, considering they're in uncharted territory in uncharted parts of the TV World...At least, they believed so.

"It'll be fine." Yu nodded to himself, "I'm sure those two can handle themselves." He attempts to reassure Rise, who responds with a sigh.

"I hope your right, senpai..." Rise sighs, calming down a bit as they both look around. "Still though...I've never seen so many people inside the TV World before..." She commented at the various combatants inside the tournament. "It's like, we're not even inside the TV World at all."

"I have a feeling your right, Kujikawa-san." Yu says, feeling as if she was right on the mark.

Last edited:

THE DEVOURER OF GODS:

Immediately, as one of the portals open, a great serpent came forth, writhing through the sky and circling above. The goddesses could feel within it a hunger, more specifically a hunger for them, and not in the sense that Venus was used to men having for her. This being desired to rend into their divine flesh and consume it to grow stronger, as he had done to countless beings greater than them.

"I HAVE NO QUESTIONS FOR PREY AS PITIFUL AS YOURSELVES! I WILL FEAST UPON YOUR ESSENCE AS I HAVE A THOUSAND TIMES BEFORE-WAIT WHAT IS HAPPENING!?"

and yet, as the cosmic worm charged forth, the laws of this universe took effect, the cosmic worm began to shrink, condense, become something less than what it was. It would fall before it could do any real harm, crashing into the ground as its tail began to retract. Arms and legs sprouted forth, and the Devourer shakily rose to its new feet. It would gaze upon its new form in horror. It had lost its armor around its face, now looking surprisingly human, and specifically feminine. The devourer, of course, was not happy about this to say the least, but what it was less happy about was the two protrusions on its armor that many of the males nearby might find impressive. The devourer inhaled deeply at the realization at what it had become, not wanting to admit it. And so, it screamed.

iu

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!?"

SUPREME CALAMITAS:

iu

Moments after the Devourer had been, eh, pacified would be one word to describe it, Calamitas had shaken off her portal sickness and risen to her feet, she couldn't help but giggle at the once proud beast now straining to appear threatening and pull her armored skirt past her knee-highs. Unlike her ally, she would listen intently to the goddesses. She didn't believe them for a moment, of course, though... the reward they offered...

Wishes..? Could this be a chance..? Freedom at last..!

She would approach Aeon. She wore a tight-fitting dress, shoulder-plates, armored boots and a witch's hat, and carried with her a blackened staff lined with red and orange crystals, and the blade of an axe. She spoke in a slightly british-accented tone as she addressed the goddesses.

"Well I am certainly interested, though, please forgive my, 'eh, teammate..."

The Devourer of Gods writhed in the corner, attempting to rip off his own boob-plates. He apparently succeeds for a very brief time, but not before screaming again and now going to force the plates back on. Apparently, those weren't solid metal.

Moments later though, a new figure approached, draining any sort of lightheartedness from the current situation...

LORD YHARIM:

iu

"What a strange new world..."

Unlike the others, he would not approach the goddesses, and also unlike them, his mind would be concealed from them. The goddesses could only sense the barest glimmer of desire with him, apparently strong enough to shine through whatever mental shields he may have erected. The could sense he must be a powerful sorcerer despite his appearance as a hulking brute, as even the screaming and flailing Devourer seemed to calm and cease it's freakout as he approached. Calamitas visibly drooped as she noticed his arrival, Aeon sensing fear, hatred, and above all pain within the girl, all centered around this man now present. He would lean on his sword, which was as tall as he was, listening to the goddesses and occasionally allowing a mechanized scoff to escape from the voicebox of his powered armor. He had known of genies in his world whom twisted the wishes of those they sought out, having long since been exterminated along with all other beings with no place in his empire. Regardless, he would stand in place, awaiting... Well now, that is interesting...

Yharim would look over to the Champion of Terraria, the heir to his throne he had brought forth from nothing. He had never heard the boy speak before, however, he felt it suited them.

Ping/s: thefinalgirl thefinalgirl | Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

Sheet Link: Fandom - Match of Deception - Signups - Closed

Last edited:
SAINT-14 and OSIRIS
Hub
thefinalgirl thefinalgirl , everyone else

destiny-2-season.jpg

"BREAK THEM! BREEEEEEEEAK THEM!!!" Saint-14 laughed gleefully as he watched his idol and his team tear through the hapless opposing fireteam they were pitted against. The opposing team hardly had a chance against the team lead by the Young Wolf, the Hunter, his idol. The one who had travelled back in time to save him from the house of rain, and to gift him such a beautiful shotgun known as the Perfect Paradox. The one who inspired him when all hope seemed lost to become the most beloved Guardian of all time, and finally the one who would save him from certain death at the hands of the Martyr Mind after his Light had been drained by the Vex.

He stood within the rebuilt Lighthouse watching a live feed of the ongoing battle. He had taken over from Brother Vance (he never really liked him anyways) as the host of the Trials of Osiris, a competitive activity for only the greatest of Guardians. His idol, of course, was one of them, and he was absolutely slaying. So far, the Young Wolf had already obtained no less than seven Flawless Victories in the first day.

Saint just loved watching his idol in combat. It was also mesmerising as he dodged and weaved his way through enemy fire, wielding the Ace of Spades and eliminating enemies with pinpoint accuracy. Saint had learned that Cayde had been murdered by a particular (former) Prince of the Reef, but was avenged by the Wolf himself. He took the memory of his fallen friend to heart, wearing his cloak and wielding his gun. The City mourned Cayde's death, and so did Saint.

But that was all in the past. No use dwelling on that any longer.

Soon enough, the match ended, with another Flawless for the Wolf.

"You SMASHED the entire team!" Saint cried in absolute glee. "Unless, of course Osiris thinks they are not full of monsters at all. Then the fight will be that much easier. HA!"

The Wolf gave his position an odd look, before he was transmatted away for the next match. Saint began to reset everything for the next game. However, before he could do that, a portal of some kind seemed to appear right beneath his feet. "What in the..."

Before he could say anything else, he was pulled into it, and he felt the familiar feeling of falling, a feeling he knew all too well in his countless years spent within the Infinite Forest. "No, NO!" Saint cried, flailing around. "You will NOT take me again!"

Then, he stopped, and he felt himself on solid ground. Dazed, he looked around. He appeared to be in some place he had never been before, with architecture so unlike what he had ever seen before. "Where is this place?" He asked. There was another light in front of him, and he turned to see a young woman appear. Oddly enough, her body was an hourglass, sand slowly falling from one end to another.

But as she introduced herself, Saint felt a sickening sense of familiarity. "A goddess of time?" He asked, narrowing his eyes. He reached behind him and drew the Perfect Paradox. "You... you are a Vex!"

There was a sudden series of pops around him followed by confetti, so sudden it was that he raised his shotgun to fire.

But before he could fire a single shot, a triangular portal suddenly seemed to appear behind him, and a robed figure with intricate golden armour emerged. "Hold, Saint! Lower your weapon!"

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Finsertcoin%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F12%2FDestiny-2-Curse-of-Osiris-00050.jpg

Saint did as he was told, but more in shock and surprise than anything else. "Osiris? What are you doing here?"

The Warlock moved to his side. "I saw you get pulled through that portal," He said. "It was an event that I had not forseen, nor something that I could predict."

His Ghost, Sagira, appeared next to his head. "He means that he has no idea what just happened."

Osiris rolled his eyes. "Thank you, Little Light," He shook his head. "I decided to follow you here, to see the outcome of this reality. It is something different, so unlike what the Vex would create."

"We are in the Infinite Forest, then?" Saint asked.

"Indeed," Osiris nodded. "But a branch so far away and so isolated from the other pathways that I am sure that even a hundred million of my Reflections would not find even after countless years looking."

Saint rose a brow. "And yet you managed to find it," He said. "How?"

"By locking on to your signal," Said the Warlock. "When you were pulled out of our reality I was notified immediately. Our mutual friend has allowed me much clearer insight of the Forest following the defeat of the Infinite Mind."

"I see..." Saint nodded, turning back around and putting his shotgun on his back. "Then we shall see what awaits us in this reality together... brother."

Osiris merely grunted at that, and the two Guardians opted to watch what was going on. "It appears that we are to participate in some form of tournament," The Warlock noted, glancing to the others in the area. "Perhaps they are our competition?"

"A tournament?" Asked the Titan, rather confused. "I cannot think of a purpose for such a thing."

"To gauge our combat abilities, perhaps," Osiris gestured over to the rather conspicuous banner. On it were the words, 'Luminous Light x Deceiving Darkness'. A ridiculous name. "How prepared we are against the Darkness."

Saint folded his arms. "The Vex cannot even comprehend the Darkness. Need I remind you that the only thing that they could do when faced with a mere fragment of it was to worship it?"

"Then perhaps it is because they want to learn how to fight it, as a contingency plan if the Darkness would turn against them." Osiris hypothesised.

"Hmm." Saint merely grunted in thought.

Last edited:
Only a number of years ago, Shell Island was known for being an incredibly peaceful and lax place. The island was so diverse, with large cities to the west, a beach to the east, and magnificent mountains and forests in the middle. It was bountiful in natural resources so, in addition to its relaxed ideology, it was only a matter of time until someone or something would want it all for themselves. This is where Denmoore Gavigan comes in to play. A former National Army soldier, Denmoore discovered an ancient relic deep within the rainforests of Alfil Island, a smaller island off the west coast of Shell Island. This sentient relic, known as the PHANTOM STONE, tempted Denmoore, promising him vast power and wealth. Unable to resist such an offer, the former soldier accepted, and thus began his reign of terror.

After massacring most of his squadmates, Denmoore fled Alfil Island to create the PHANTOM ARMY, using the stone's mind-control to his advantage. Shortly after, his new army invaded Shell Island, sparking a huge war that would last for years. His reign would eventually end, however, as the National Army, along with the help of a particular war elephant, would ultimately drive the PHANTOM ARMY out of the island and arrest Denmoore. Before he was captured, he threw the stone into the ocean to make sure that the National Army wouldn't destroy it. The citizens rejoiced in his arrest, assuming that this was the end of the PHANTOMS. Unfortunately, it can't be that easy.

Today, the once harmonious island was now home to near-constant Neo-PHANTOM riots, PHANTOMS who were still indirectly influenced by Denmoore. These groups, who are as hostile between themselves as they are with regular citizens, are feverishly searching for the PHANTOM STONE deep in the ocean. Likewise, the National Army is doing its best to find it first before they can. As for Denmoore, he is stuck behind bars as Shell Island is trying to determine if they should give him life in prison or death. Denmoore is not allowed to interact with other prisoners or guards, and he must be supervised at all times. But, try as they might, none of this could've prevented what would happen...

----------------------------

Denmoore would fall hard onto the ground as he emerged from his portal. Just a moment ago, the ex-PHANTOM COMMANDER was alone in his heavily guarded prison cell. The next thing he knew, a wormhole had opened up beneath his feet, bringing him to this world. He thought it was a breakout attempt made by one of the Neo-PHANTOM groups, as some PHANTOMS had the technology to generate portals. However, after closer inspection, it was clear that the wormhole did not come from them. This place was foreign to him, and no one had the technology advanced enough to create portals at such a far distance in his home universe. After several seconds of writhing in agony, Denmoore gradually stood up, still in his striped prison uniform. His hair was a mess, and oddly enough, his signature helmet came with him, despite being separated from him during his prison stay. He equipped his helmet as he noticed Aeon.

"What kind of acid trip is this...?" Denmoore would rub his face after Aeon spoke, looking around in a dazed manner. Yeah, this place definitely wasn't the Shell Island prison, nor was it even anything he recognized from Shell Island at all. It was happy and joyful like Shell Island used to be, but Denmoore sensed something far more sinister with this place. Before any questions could be asked, another woman would approach him alongside the other people who also came from their own portals. This second, scantily-clad woman was Venus Lovelace, and both of the women were supposedly goddesses. They both made Denmoore uncomfortable, especially the latter for obvious reasons. Denmoore whipped his head back at Aeon after she mentioned such a tournament being broadcasted to their homeworlds.

"What?! ... Are... Are we gonna die? You've gotta be kidding me! I'm not gonna be part of some gladiatorial event. You're crazy!" Denmoore crossed his arms at the two women before continuing. "Those orphans mean nothing to me. Of all the things you could've done to raise money, you chose to host a goddamn gladiatorial event! Why couldn't have you just, I don't know, sold cookies or something?"

thefinalgirl thefinalgirl (Aeon and Venus) @OpenForInteraction

Last edited:
This wasn't the first one, and it is now evident it won't be the last one.
The Warframe was testing some new weaponry with the Masked Operator observing as a massive light hole appears and envelops them both. The split second of awareness was all that Umbra needed to grab his armaments before getting thrown into another dimensional tear. "SHIIIIIIIII!!!", yells the Operator, the younger boy flailing his arms and freaking out as the light tunnel was practically blinding his vision. Umbra was free falling a foot away from the Operator as he suddenly dives near to the star child, and takes his hand. The force of the sudden yank catches the Operator offguard as Umbra pulls him onto his chest, the flash of emitted light as The Operator returns to within.

Umbra continues to fall on his own as he hears the voice within his mind, a relieved one at that. "Thanks buddy", The Operator speaks, still letting out sighs and breaths, "Here we go again with this Void Interdimensional Mess once more.." Umbra nods to himself in agreement as he embraces the fall through the distortion of light, before finally reaching the end of this seemingly drug induced mosaic of colors. It didn't take long before Umbra was able to get his senses together, before reaching another bombshell of a drop.

20200317_120647.jpg

"A tournament..? Fighters..? You can't be serious!", The Operator exclaimed with a voice of surprise with Umbra's mind. It had only been a few moments since they got out of that literal hellhole, only to be told they were taken from their homes to fight for everyone's amusement. Umbra's chest squirms with a flash as The Operator jumps out, as usual, significantly shorter than the Warframe he houses himself in. "This is ludicrous! I'm starting to have enough of these interdimensional games!", he exclaims to no one in particular as he remained stunned at the two ladies. The last time they trusted a light hole they got into the World of Blood Gulch, and now this!? It seems they just can't stay home very long.

"We just can't seem to stay in Kansas anymore."

Everyone Everyone
(Open for Interaction)

"Assassin-class," the young girl nods, "there are those who call us by this name - Jack the Ripper..."

The girl then turns to see the Terrarian place his Sand Cloak over her, before she drapes it over herself. "Th... thank you."

Jack looks towards the Terrarian's pet cat as she stroked it.

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck DapperDogman DapperDogman

latest
Z.W.E.I landed on the floor on his injured back. He groans in pain and coughs furiously "D-Damn her...!" The werewolf had just beaten that bastard, Graf Dumas. Who he had be falsely killing off innocents in his grand crusade against the Malfested. What irony that the man behind the slaughter of the supposed 'corrupt' was a Malfested all along. THE Malfestation itself, Nightmare. Z.W.E.I fought the armored evil with everything he had, and came out on top and Nightmare plummeted into the abyss. He thought it was finished until she came and stabbed him in the back. He was already tired and then when had sustained a critical injury, he had lot his momentum and fell back into the abyss aswell. To think, he had come so far to finally put and end to the madness, only for it resurface the moment he stopped it. But there still might be a chance. He isn't dead...Yet. Wherever the hell he was, he needed to find a way out of here and regroup with Siegfriend to stop that girl that now wields Soul Edge. Z.W.E.I looks around, is vision blurred as he finds himself losing consciousness from the fatigue and the pain which also meant, he didn't know what was going on around him but he could tell there was people around atleast."Someone...Anyone...! Imma....Imma need some help over here...! Ah!"
Chungchangching Chungchangching Topless Topless thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

This Side Story is part of The Chronology Series

Head on over to the
Discord for OOC chatter.

Prologue
The Clash of Fates and Universes

View attachment 708727

View attachment 708728

Marnie believed that she had been subject to the trickery of Palkia when she fell through, but was pleasantly surprised to meet another female instead. "A tournament, huh? Little old me? I am quite honored." She bowed. "Just one problem, however. I am not quite prepared for this. We Lopunnies don't have the best natural movesets." With merely Bounce, Quick Attack, Jump Kick, and Baby-Doll eyes, she had a feeling that she wouldn't last very long. "If you are truly all powerful beings, might you spawn in some TMs for me, please?"

Initially, Mao Mao was thrilled. "A tournament?! Ha ha, awesome! I can't wait to make my way to the very top of this ladder! May the audience see me in all...my glory..." Then his inner MPF operative caught up with him. He was quite literally dropped into this. He never signed up for any such thing. And his partner, Samus, wasn't chosen. Wouldn't these people want both of the expertly trained warriors? "Um, actually, how long should this tournament last? Because I got a partner and an apprentice to go back to...."

Crow Crow | Space Buddha Space Buddha | DapperDogman DapperDogman

The cat meowed as Jack passed its hand through it. It was a bit hard to tell its gender, however, it seemed to be a girl, by the tone of its meow. The small wisp-like creature floated around, making the light of the candle atop its headless bright. The Terraria still looked largely emotionless, however, a small, almost unnoticeable smile crept into his lips as she seemed more comfortable. Were he a normal person, he'd likely comfort the girl in this area of danger, but alas, he wasn't.

Tal'Ar's words of him about the stars and him being a chosen made him perk up. He felt his mana being replenished-- momentarily flinching as the elf touched him, but not doing anything else. He wasn't used to...A friendly touch like this. Yet, he was curious. Was this a man perhaps a follower of Astrum Deus? Perhaps an enemy of him? He clearly seemed to know about Mana and the stars...As such, was he perhaps from Terraria, as well...? He knew full and well the stars willingly choose him-- after all, many in Terraria use it for chaos, such as the Tyrant of the Moon, his sealer, turned mad, and other followers of its religion.

The man seemed about to ask Tal'Ar a question before three familiar voices ringed across the field. Even with all that talking, he could hear it from anywhere in the cosmos.

His head slowly turned around, and he caught sight of the Jungle Tyrant, Yharim.

"...You..."

Rage Mode

The room grew cold.

The Terrarian's eyes were locked with Yharim's own. For a moment, that small light that came from them was gone. That small light from protecting a child from cold was no longer there, completely washed away from the current feelings of the Terrarian. A dark and red aura, only visible to those three, seemed to surround him. His eyes seemed to be dripping with something black, almost like ink was falling inside of them, turning his purple eyes completely dark as he stared at them-- clearly, his pupils were dilating.

And yet, the aura was giving off was unlike anything the Devourer or the Witch of Brimstone ever experienced in their fights with the champion.

His aura of hatred was so strong it threatened to rip their heads off. It was almost similar to Yharim's own essence. The Heir of the Throne was showing his true essence, all because the one who 'summoned' him to his land was now here. And yet, his face showed no signs of hatred. It was calm, calm was it has always been. And yet, his anger and hatred seemed to burrow deep in both of Yharim's lackey's minds-- their deaths and defeats at his hands. The Terrarian dying at their hands first, then coming back, over and over again, to defeat them more and more times. Sometimes ridiculously fast, other times not.

For Yharim, he could feel it as well. But...

The Jungle Tyrant wouldn't feel whatever the other two would feel as the Champion stared at him. He would perhaps sense familiarity.

For in front of him, was a being equal to him. A being that can destroy Terraria, its land, its nature, all of its inhabitants if he wishes to.

The true heir of his throne.

"...Yharim."

His pets stood far away from him, hiding behind Jack, the cat meowing to the Terrarian, but to no avail. He didn't do anything, just standing there-- that toxic, almost choking hatred and aura coming from coming off like a flood.​

Bardock

avtRJP4OGiLgEn9y3dLCvUN3ssAruZyN74fv3qcpP59KJcx63g1YUEl6X678Zb-CaEQWxnxhkzMBb8-bwE_5E-BhRsZSYFBW5aBLbX3pyvbo6c5kkE1Rf4GPUUc20ORimbPSQUxq

It was a long story and even longer to explain it all. Bardock had spent his time training on another planet while he took in various space "treats."

Chilled was gone and the past was saved for now but there was always the new threats coming. The Saiyan was in the middle of some extreme training on his arms when a strange portal appeared on the planet he was at.

"Huh? Damn portal." as he was going back to his extreme training methods, it instead pulled him away into the portal.

Used to strange time travel paradoxes by now, this portal pulled him and it strangely hurt like hell.

As the portal opened to a strange world, the Saiyan didn't fall but gracefully caught himself by flying in the air and landing on the ground.

Bardock grunted as he looked around, noticing two woman and a whole varity of group of aliens and other creatures. But these woman called themselves goddesses, Aeon and Venus, the Goddess of time and reality.

"A tournament of everyone, huh?"

Something was screaming inside his head that something was not right in this whole scenerio.

The Saiyan crossed his arms, grunting once again.

(Open right now) Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Jeremiah Jeremiah

Last edited:
Frightfur Tiger
5c2a902788e727ef0a106ce3e2fb8501ee272405_00.jpg

Entertainment Grande

1586691963104.png
"I know everyone must be confused. Being called 'fighters' by a random goddess is quite suspicious."

The goddess said in a calm voice while smiling, she looked at Shirley, Frightfur and, the best woman in the multi-verse, Zone-Tan. She cleared her throat and assured everyone.

"This tournament is to raise money for orphans and construct churches under our religion. This is broadcasted to your universes, exactly at midnight. I know it seems suspicious to raise funds, but lately, we have been running low on money and our churches aren't bringing in enough money to support the orphans that are under our orphanages."

Aeon proceeded to slightly tear up as she seemed pitiful. She was caring about the orphans, they seemed so sad without parents and they didn't have anyone besides the nuns within those orphanages. Besides, a goddess had a heart for the people of the world that they created.

"As a goddess, I couldn't bear to see them lost their homes due to lacking funds. You know, it's really hard to see people in pain, especially children..."
"Ah, so all of this is going to our worlds for viewing purposes on the border of both past and future, and all of this is occurring in order to amass funding for the young and the faithful..." The Frightfur Tiger mused to himself and nodding in understanding. "I see... That makes a lot of sense, and I can understand this personally..." He added, laughing under his breath. Not about the religious part - he couldn't care less about that, but much like Aeon, the Frightfur Tiger holds the young close to his very being, for one reason or another. "Yes, yes... I see the motive and the thought process, and rest assured, I trust it should be valuable to keep around." He advised to Aeon with a subtle threat in his words and tone before listening to Venus.
"By the way, you're missing out on an opportunity to get wishes granted, if you don't want to fight. Any wish you could think of, we'll grant it. If you manage to be in first place in the tournament, we'll grant you any wish that you speak of. So, go think about that."
The Frightfur Tiger listened and seemed surprised - the victor who manages to be in first place will be granted any wish they want... His jaw proceeded to drop and fall off his head before he picked it back up and forced it back into place. "Astonishing... So even that which cannot be now 'could' be if we were to reign supreme..." He sounded amazed - what a prize! All one has to do is be number one at the end of the whole tournament, which will prove to be easier said than done in a world he doesn't know, and people he doesn't know. Speaking of people he doesn't know...
"Another thing, it's a tag-team tournament. Meaning, you have teams. Don't fret as we have already decided what teams you'll have. If you think we paired you up due to compatibility, think again. It was just random shit, don't get mad if you don't like your teammates. The maximum amount of members is 3, there are 45 of you all since there are 15 teams here. There is a team that got here much earlier, they're the Divas of Despair. So, questions?"
A team effort... Teams of a maximum of 3 people, randomly paired up - and a team was already here before anyone else - by quite a lot, actually! "Hmm... Yes." The Frightfur Tiger promptly raised his hands. "When will we be assembled 'into' these teams you speak of, if we are all assigned to one another up to 3 people per team?" He asked curiously - if this is the best way to go about it, perhaps it's best he asked. The forming 'of' the teams and when is something he wants to know, and playing it civil, yet not knowing everything of him is already Venus' knowledge, is going to be one heck of an obstacle - as he is aptly predictable as a result. "Can you... enlighten the crowd that we are?" He reiterated calmly.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #2C82C9
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Calm​
Powers:
Signature Abilities
Violent Playmate (Signature Ability)
Slice of Life (Locked Diamond Signature Ability)
Blockbusters
Prey Blades (Bronze Blockbuster)
Favoured Toy (Locked Silver Blockbuster)
Peer Possession (Locked Gold Blockbuster)
Quantity Cutter (Locked Diamond Blockbuster)
Items: None​
Skills/Abilities: Strength from numbers, bladed beast​
Course of action: Questioning​
RP Information
Interactions: thefinalgirl thefinalgirl (Aeon)​
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: Future team members ( Crow Crow and Topless Topless ), everyone else(?)​

Users who are viewing this thread