Match of Deception

• warrior_of_light_01.png
    With everything done and said, the Warrior turns to his side and noticed that Midgardsormr hasn't left his shoulder yet. "Aren't you supposed to meet up with your respective group? You might get yourself in trouble." The Warrior asked before turning to his fellow teammates and say "I think it would be best for us to explore more about this place to get ourselves familiar." He walks over to the now-lifeless figures of Venus and Aeon, picks them up, and offers them to the mother's two daughters. "You two might get bored, so you might as well play with them for the meantime." The Warrior said "I'm sure they won't be moving again until then."

Crow Crow BoltBeam BoltBeam DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

• Lealan looks to the Operator and Umbra, then shrugs. "That wouldn't sssssurprise me. Many races across the universe call my kind a plague upon the universe for our eating habits. I don't try to argue about it. And before you ssssay anything, Me arguing with the Ssssstupid Pirate isn't the same, because he was claiming that Penguins aren't meat! That wasn't Ethics, it was Sssssscience!" Lealan then holds her arms behind her head, resting them and relaxing her own pose.
    Fluffington the Mighty accepts the fistbump with grace, but makes an offended gasp. "Hey, Excuse you! I am the Strongest member of the Gym of the Mighty, this is a title I have Earned among my peers, and would appreciate it if you didn't mock me! I've battled Legendary's before!" The Eevee huffs, upset.

Riven Riven Topless Topless

Bardock

tenor.gif

The Commander was still complaining about Bardock sharing his future vison with the whole room. At least Broly didn't complain. Then the man had the nerve to poke him on his armor near his chest "I'm pretty sure if I was any other Saiyan, I would of killed you by now. I can name several."

"But since the rules say that we cannot fight outside the arena, I'm willing to go with it for now."

The fires Denmoore suddenly conjured with magic suddenly appeared near Bardock's shoulders and even Broly's as well.

The Saiyan did feel some sort of cold heat coming from above him. "So you can control how big your fires burn?

Bardock grunted "I've.. been brainwashed before, It's not fun."

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz (Commander Denmoore) Jeremiah Jeremiah (Broly)

Interactions: ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

Jotaro Kujo
Jotaro didn't say anything but he nodded. Although his first impression wasn't that bad he tends to not make it worse. Otherwise, he might lose some friends in the process including his teammates but that is up for him to decide.

He exited the building as there is plenty of people that he can interact with the outside but he prefers to be alone for the time being. He waited for something important to happen besides interacting with someone outside of their group. Good idea, Jotaro.

1587511434329.png
He started looking at the bright side with his experience in the ring. Well, I don't know if wrestling is fake or not and I don't care enough to bother asking him. Judging by him acting like the skill he got in the business is going to do him good, I suppose it's real.

"That's the spirit, Roman!"

Oh? He asked for a walk. I smiled at him solemnly and nodded. I shot a glance at Z.W.E.I and wondered.

"You gonna join us? We're probably gonna get food. . . probably."

Topless Topless Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

zwesc5art1-jpg.12943
"Food..."
Z.W.E.I didn't mind that idea. His body was still sore from being in a battlefield and defeating Nightmare himself, before having gotten stabbed in the back that is. Plus, since he had no other choice but to participate in this tournament, best he be at his best. And he can't be at his best if he isn't rested up. "Food doesn't sound bad 'round about now... I guess I'll get to know what 'future food' taste like." Z.W.E.I chuckles
Chungchangching Chungchangching Topless Topless

• 350px-BBTag_Yu_Portrait.png
    latest
    latest

"Yeah, I have one more, actually." Rise raised her hand as the Goddesses finished explained the rules of the fighting itself, "Are there anyone else that might've ended up without being in the Tournament itself?" She asked, "We...Kinda came in here together and..."

"Rest assured, those who are not in the fight will be assisting us in the means of...Entertainment." Aeon answers, "They will be commentating certain matches. Keep an eye out if some of those individuals were your acquantances."

"I see." Yu nodded, "Then that means they're alive, yes?"

"Yep." Venus answered the white haired teen, "You two talk about these guys like they're important. Friends, perhaps?" She asked, giggling. "Anyway, we really have to go. Aeon and I have to prepare the Arena for the match tomorrow. See you~" They said, before reverting into dolls once more. The two Persona Users stared at one another as the blonde Servant merely sat down, arms crossed. She looked down on her hand as she let out a sigh.

"So I've not been weakened because of this Master then..." Saber simply muttered to herself with a smile, knowing full well what her wish would be. For a while, the Saber laid on her bed, closing her eyes for the upcoming match tomorrow. Meanwhile, Rise and Yu decided to explore for a little bit longer.

Lealan looks to the Operator and Umbra, then shrugs. "That wouldn't sssssurprise me. Many races across the universe call my kind a plague upon the universe for our eating habits. I don't try to argue about it. And before you ssssay anything, Me arguing with the Ssssstupid Pirate isn't the same, because he was claiming that Penguins aren't meat! That wasn't Ethics, it was Sssssscience!" Lealan then holds her arms behind her head, resting them and relaxing her own pose.
Fluffington the Mighty accepts the fistbump with grace, but makes an offended gasp. "Hey, Excuse you! I am the Strongest member of the Gym of the Mighty, this is a title I have Earned among my peers, and would appreciate it if you didn't mock me! I've battled Legendary's before!" The Eevee huffs, upset.

"A plague?", the Operator replied with a surprised face, "Do you just eat about anything then..? Upon hearing this Umbra would stand closer beside the boy, a hand placed on his shoulder as the warframe seemed to take a more defensive stance in response to the Operator's question. "Hopefully with what we've been through I'm not on the menu.."

Back to the silver puff ball, the Operator would chuckle at the eevee's reply after she returned the hand gesture. "Don't get me wrong! I'm not saying you're weak at all! You're just cute.", he replied with a shake of the head and a sincere genuine tone to his voice, reaching a hand to give the eevee's head a gentle pat and scratch, making sure to occasionally hit the ears.

"Yup. And I don't eat friends unless they agree to having grrr a traditional Floran Funeral. I know you have your own traditions" Lealan explains, her gaze flickering to Umbra with aa gaze of disappointment. She thought the warframe knew her better than that. "I'm not a savage."
Fluffington the Mighty has a retort on the tip of her tongue, which dies as she gets ear scratches. She leans into the hand.
Riven Riven

Interactions: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Jotaro Kujo
When Yu decides to talk to Jotaro, he thought of it as a bad time to socialize as he is already in a bad mood. How can he respond to him? Well, he has no choice but to respond so he speaks up but briefly.

After all, there is nothing wrong with meeting some new people. However, it is probably not the right time for him to socialize so it is possible to talk to Yu later whenever he is in a good mood.

"Yeah... Listen, can you talk to someone else? Now is not a good time to socialize. Maybe later whenever I am in a good mood?" He asked.

"See? Cute is completely different from weak", the Operator replies with another soft grin and chuckle, still petting and scratching the silver shining creature. He hears Lealan's response and looks up to her with a nod as he moves a hand to his shoulder, patting Umbra's hand. The warframe tenses but slowly begins to relieve itself, his shoulders dropping as he brings his hand back at his side.

He let's out a sigh, "We know, remember, I drive him. He just doesn't trust everyone, it's just been the two of us for so many years." The boy responds with a genuine understanding, an apologetic tone as he brings his second hand to the eevee, now scratching her back as well, "So, you both get here the same way? Beam and flash of light?"

Fluffington the Mighty pauses, to contemplate what was said. "I uh... I don't remember..."
Lealan nods in confirmation. "Yeah, and I was getting back from a mission too. I wonder why we got sssucked away, and when the next time is going to happen. You know what they sssay, Once is coincidence, but if it happens twice, it'll happen a third."
Riven Riven

[class=Window] max-width: 96%; min-height: 600px; box-shadow: 0px 5px 20px #bbbbbb; font-size: 12px; margin:auto; center; font-family=Verdana; padding: 0px; [/class] [class=Bar] background: #333333; max-height: 20px; padding: 5px; color: #fff; line-height: 20px; [/class] [class=Operative] background-color: #455E87; border-bottom: 5px solid #86493E; color: #fff; padding: 10px; font-size: 15px; font-weight: bold; [/class] [class=Board] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418965749944549383/678469401699287094/iKPqtb.png'); background-size: cover; border-bottom: 4px solid #333333; min-height: 721px; overflow: auto; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; color: #000; font-size: 14px; [/class] [class=Logo] background: url('https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6e/USAF_Combat_Control_insignia.svg/600px-USAF_Combat_Control_insignia.svg.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: 300px 300px; background-position: center; [/class] [class=Sheet] background-color: rgba(200, 200, 200,.75); min-height:750px; [/class] [class=Image] border-top: 4px solid #455E87; border-left: 4px solid #86493E; border-right: 4px solid #86493E; border-bottom: 4px solid #455E87; inline-block; width: 100%; line-height: 0; [/class] [class=Attach] float: left; [/class] [class=Attach2] position:absolute; left: 89%; max-height: 20px; color: #333333; padding: 5px; margin-top: -34px; [/class] [class=tabs] background-color: #455E87; color: #fff; font-size: 14px; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; margin: 4px auto; text-align: Center; width: 100%; border-bottom:4px solid #86493E; [/class] [class=title] background-color: #455E87; color: #fff; font-size: 18px; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; margin: 4px auto; text-align: Center; width: 100%; border-bottom:4px solid #86493E; border-left: 4px solid #455E87; border-right: 4px solid #455E87; border-top: 4px solid #86493E; [/class] [class=tab] cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; width: 50%; padding-top: 3px; padding-bottom: 3px; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background: rgba(217, 217, 217, 0.3); [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Profile) (show tabs1) if (eq ${currentTab} Combat) (show tabs2) [/script] [class=shell] background-color: #bbbbbb; width: 100%; height: 25px; border: 4px solid #333333; [/class] [class=meter] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418965749944549383/615335637150597121/BG_2.5.png'); background-size: cover; background-repeat: repeat; height: 100%; width: 100%; [/class] [class=accord] font-size: 14px; color: #fff; [/class] [class=Dialogue] color: #455E87; font-weight: bold; display: inline; [/class] [div class=Window][div class=Bar]
LEGIO MORTUUS (Tenshi, R.)
[/div]
[div class=Operative]Candidate CM-5380-2003
[div class=Board][div class=Logo][div class=Sheet]
[div class=title]Team Scarlet Spider[/div]
8Hd5ONL7dWZ1MAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
PHYSICAL CONDITION: Fine
MENTAL CONDITION: In Disbelief
COLOR: #455E87

[div class=tabs][div class=tab]Profile[/div][div class=tab]Combat[/div][/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabs1"]INTERACTIONS: @thatguyinthestore
MENTIONS:

Hound nodded in approval at Gwen's description of her powers. Shooting webs and being able to climb on walls would be pretty damn useful. Hound began concocting battle plans taking advantage of Gwen's ability to limit the movement of their opponents and his insane mobility. It wouldn't be too different from how he and Laz worked together, except Gwen had the advantage of range, "Glad to have you on board, Spider-Woman. Your powers are definitely gonna come into play."

However, the same appreciation for powers did not apply to Rosa. When she first gave her answer, Hound kinda chuckled as if it was joke, but after a few seconds, he realized that she was being completely serious. The Combat Controller just stared blankly at her, dying on the inside as he realized their third member was a perfectly normal human, "Those...aren't powers... Please tell me that you're at least an MMA fighter or in the military... I swear if we ended up with some completely untrained civilian, we're going to be screwed when the actual fighting takes place..."

[/div][div class="tabsContent tabs2" style="display: none;"]
Signature Ability
Downburst - When tagging in, Hound creates a Jetstream that drags him through the air at a couple hundred miles per hour. Upon entering, he exits the Jetstream and delivers a dropkick into the opponent's chest with his traction cleated boots. The opponent is knocked across the screen and briefly Stunned.

Dart Devil (Locked) - Hound fires a supersonic armor penetrating tungsten dart using a Jetstream straight at a target from his wrists. This attack ignores Blocking, Armor, and Barrier, and when it successfully strikes an opponent it removes the aforementioned Buffs.

Blockbusters
Danger Close Air Support - Radioing in his allies, Hound calls in an F-35B Lightning for close air support. The attack aircraft strafes the battlefield with its GAU-22/A Autocannon, raining down 25mm rounds down on the field without mercy. All targets struck by this strafe receive Heavy Bleeding, including Hound if he get caught in the strafe.

Diamond Dart Storm (Locked) - Switching his ammunition, Hound equips his darts with unstable crystals tips that explode on impact. He fires twelve darts consecutively in the blink of an eye in a shotgun spread pattern. If struck by one of these darts, the target will be Burned and loses all stacks of Armor and Barrier.

Supercell Maelstorm (Locked) - Hound performs a rapid continuous series of Downbursts in rapid succession, dashing in at the opponent from every direction in a blur of speed. Each time he passes his opponent, he delivers a tornado roundhouse kick while in midair to both change his direction and strike the opponent. Each successful hit drains 1% of his HP on account of the amount of force that is being transferred through his legs with each kick. Opponent gains one stack of Slow.

RHINO Charge (Locked) - Hound syncs up his helmet with the control systems of the RHINO Anti-Armor Platform, giving him control of its EMP Missiles and 120mm Smoothbore Cannon. Any opponent struck by the Anti-Tank Missiles has their Specials briefly disabled, while any opponent struck by the 120mm cannon gets a gaping hole in their chest and instant death 3 stacks of Bleed.
[/div]
[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]

THE DEVOURER OF GODS:

iu

Having thoroughly digested Aeon and voiding herself of the sand that was left over the next day, The Devourer ventured out once more, unsure of where to go next as she hadn't kept up with the activities of the other fighters, but eventually arriving back at the Idol Cafe. She would take a seat and bang on her table until a waitress arrived, at which time she would shout at her.

"I MUST FEED ONCE AGAIN. BRING ME A VIRGIN OF NOBLE BLOOD, AND I SHALL SPARE YOU ALL."

SUPREME CALAMITAS:

iu

Having finished reading her rulebook and watching a bit of TV, Calamitas headed out once again, this time to the gym where she would practice some of her spells. The girl throwing fireballs at punching bags would be a bit out of place given her lack of appropriate gym-wear and the supernatural nature of her training, but otherwise she seemed content.

LORD YHARIM:

iu

Yharim, meanwhile, had also left the hotel room, although for a very different reason. He would seek out his hotel room, gently knocking on the door so that none would suspect it to be him. His goal was simple, get the terrarian to attack him in a bestial rage, so that he and the whole of his team would be disqualified. Were someone to answer the door, Yharim would speak.

"Greetings, may I come in?."

Ping/s: thefinalgirl thefinalgirl | Celestial Speck Celestial Speck | @OPENFORINTERACTION

Sheet Link: Fandom - Match of Deception - Signups - Closed

THE DEVOURER OF GODS:

iu

Having thoroughly digested Aeon and voiding herself of the sand that was left over the next day, The Devourer ventured out once more, unsure of where to go next as she hadn't kept up with the activities of the other fighters, but eventually arriving back at the Idol Cafe. She would take a seat and bang on her table until a waitress arrived, at which time she would shout at her.

"I MUST FEED ONCE AGAIN. BRING ME A VIRGIN OF NOBLE BLOOD, AND I SHALL SPARE YOU ALL."

SUPREME CALAMITAS:

iu

Having finished reading her rulebook and watching a bit of TV, Calamitas headed out once again, this time to the gym where she would practice some of her spells. The girl throwing fireballs at punching bags would be a bit out of place given her lack of appropriate gym-wear and the supernatural nature of her training, but otherwise she seemed content.

LORD YHARIM:

iu

Yharim, meanwhile, had also left the hotel room, although for a very different reason. He would seek out his hotel room, gently knocking on the door so that none would suspect it to be him. His goal was simple, get the terrarian to attack him, so that he would be disqualified. Were someone to answer the door, Yharim would speak.

"Greetings, may I come in?."

Ping/s: thefinalgirl thefinalgirl | Celestial Speck Celestial Speck | @OPENFORINTERACTION

Yharim wasn't even able to speak his whole sentence, only getting midway in his 'Gre-' before the sounds of what appeared like a bomb fell from the heavens and hit Team Supernova's room. The sound of heavy marching equal to an army was heard inside, as suddenly, something seemed to stop the unstoppable force ready to burst through the door and snap Yharim's neck at full speeds, but the sheer force of the pure chaos that happened inside was enough to make the door gently slide open...

And reveal...Quite a sight.

The Heart of Elements-- pumping in the Terrarian's chest. The Sand Elemental, it's Rare Counterpart, the Water Clone of the Siren, the Cloud Elemental, and finally, the once enemy Brimstone Elemental were all holding the Terrarian with all their might. They largely succeeded due to their numbers, although it was clear they too were cursed with weakness by their struggling arms holding against the demigod, whose eyes were wide open, and that same terrifying energy coming out of him.

"I'llkillyouI'llkillyouI'llbeatyoudownI'llkillyouI'llkillyouyouI'll..."
The scene, as ridiculous and perhaps out of context for anyone else as it was, was soon stopped as the Brimstone Elemental glared at Yharim with hatred as well, but a strange sound came from her, clearly directed to the Terrarian, before all went quiet. And the Terrarian stared at Yharim, still being held by the five.

"
...What." It wasn't a question. It was the Terrarian telling Yharim to tell him what the hell he wanted. His tone was even flatter than before.

Last edited:

LORD YHARIM:

iu

Yharim, his face concealed behind his powered helmet, would simply look down at the raging terrarian, chuckling inside as he realized he wouldn't even need to put much effort into this, that being sending this creature to the baby jail for as long as possible.

"Oh, I simply wished to get to know my opponents of course! We may be competing be we can of course be civil about this all, yes?"

By now, Telar and Jack could see the commotion taking place at the door, why the hell was Yharim here?

Ping/s: Crow Crow | DapperDogman DapperDogman | Celestial Speck Celestial Speck | @OPENFORINTERACTION

[/CENTER]

Space Buddha Space Buddha

EMS
Sayaka and Misaka both sneezed in unison.

Is Touma talking about me behind my back?

The hell? Is it that cold out?

"Girls, can we focus on figuring out who we are going up against first?"
Emiya asked, clearly taking the job as team leader.​

EMS

Misaka would jump when she felt a stranger touch her, and as usual, she generated electricity to zap the one who did so as a reflex. As a result, the offender (Not really) would probably crumple to the ground from the shock.

Sayaka would be surprised and yell at Misaka.

"How the hell did you do that?! Wait, that isn't important! You hurt someone outside of the arena!"

Emiya would Huff to himself, before walking up to the Devourer and kneeling down to see if she was okay.

"Sorry about that. I'm not used to traveling with these two yet.... My name is Archer. May I ask for your name? "

EMS

"I wouldn't advise that. I can defend myself when necessary."

"I'm sorry to disappoint you, but that's my power. If you don't like electromasters, then leave."

"Hey now, there's no reason to fight!"
Sayaka would speak up, putting herself between the two arguing females acting as the moderator.

"She is kind of loud though."

EMS

"Okay... So you're a weirdo of some kind."
Misaka replied, turning away and beginning to walk off.

Aw Sh*t.... This is a Beast class servant isn't it?!

... Please don't think about it. I may be a chosen hero by the goddess, but you're the last girl I want to be eaten by.

Sayaka had sweat drop.

"Right, I don't think anything comes to mind, but may I suggest we don't start a fight here?"

Frightfur Tiger
5c2a902788e727ef0a106ce3e2fb8501ee272405_00.jpg

Motion Plan

"If there is nothing else, then that is all for tonight." Aeon says, letting out a warm smile. "Please, enjoy the night." Soon enough, with a loud poof and a puff of smoke, the two figures became lifeless and became normal dolls.

You lot are free to explore the night.
The Frightfur Tiger huffed and puffed, sighed in relief, and then glanced to the teammates in the room. "So, with all of that laid out for us all, perhaps it would be best to set out a plan of what to do..." He would say simply before continuing. "What do you two think, hm?" He would continue, and then the warrior in the room spoke up as if in response - when he actually said it of their own volition, and before the Frightfur Tiger would even speak, causing him to promptly shut up and listen and 'then' say what he had in mind. "...Oh, it seems you've done this before." He joked.
The Warrior asked before turning to his fellow teammates and say "I think it would be best for us to explore more about this place to get ourselves familiar."
The Frightfur Tiger listened and nodded. "Yes... perhaps it's best we explore the surroundings and try and dig up some more knowledge - after all, we have no idea where everything is, never the less 'where' this is - perhaps it's for the best that we go and find out both of those." He said in agreement, his scissor blades between his torso clicking together and pulling the rest of him together before glancing to the other one. "...Do you agree?"
Character Information
FrightfurTigerBronzeCard.png

Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #2C82C9
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Fine​
Powers:
Signature Abilities
Violent Playmate (Signature Ability)
Slice of Life (Locked Diamond Signature Ability)
Blockbusters
Prey Blades (Bronze Blockbuster)
Favoured Toy (Locked Silver Blockbuster)
Peer Possession (Locked Gold Blockbuster)
Quantity Cutter (Locked Diamond Blockbuster)
Items: None​
Skills/Abilities: Strength from numbers, bladed beast​
Course of action: Plans of what to do​
RP Information
Interactions: Topless Topless , Crow Crow
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: Topless Topless , Crow Crow (Roomates/Teammates)​

Last edited:
ngsO8sg.png

Floating forwards casually, Tal'Ar came to a stop besides The Terrarian, waving a hand in front of him, a calming wave of starlight would pass over him, helping to ease his rage. He didn't even look at Yharim as he spoke "So, the man who pulses with stolen power has come to inspect his would-be prey?" he asks, never taking his eyes off his ally "I'd be flattered if you were anyone important"

As if sensing the true reason for his arrival, the mage sucks air through his teeth, turning slightly, yet still not bothering to behold the gold-clad giant in the doorway.
The blue glow of his eyes softly turns orange as, for the first time since Yharim's arrival, a small smile could be seen spreading across Tal'Ar's lips "Pitiful" Everyone could see the raw power beginning to emanate from his body, Jack feeling it in waves of raging raw magical power, The Terrarian and Yharim likewise being able to perceive the energy being released.

Malevolence, raw and unbridled, stemmed from his being as without even looking at the man, Yharim could feel the hatred flowing from this man, and without needing an explanation, he'd know exactly why. The might of the stars that flowed within him and his worm responded to the waves of rippling power being released by this total stranger, ebbing and flowing within them as if with a desire to instead flow into this strange mage.

Turning to face the spirits around him, he waves his hand, charging the elementals with raw astral mana if only to ensure that The Terrarian didn't do anything foolish once he'd left. "We'll crush him in due time, with an audience," he says, to the Terrarian

As he finally locks his eyes with Yharim's there was no fear to be found, no hesitation, only the cold vacuum of space and endless stars glittering behind those glowing orbs. As serene as they were, there was sentience within them, as though the stars themselves beheld this man. They found him wanting.

"I shall sharpen my mind elsewhere, I find the stink of charred flesh and sulphur irritating"
Without another word, the mage passes by Yharim without so much as a second glance, making his way toward the gym

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Space Buddha Space Buddha Crow Crow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back