• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Master looking for Padawan

Well, since this is just after Order 66, perhaps one of Palpatine's apprentices makes it happen and it backfires?

Last edited by a moderator:
In the book Darth Plagueis, Palpatine had two apprentices while he and Plagueis were the two in the Rule of Two. Therefore if you use this as a basis of logic in this regard, you can assume that Palpatine has multiple apprentices.

Further evidence is Plagueis, Palpatine, Maul, and Dooku all existed in the Sith at just about the same time. My memory tells me at the same time but I can't place the exact year/event/etc.

In the book Darth Plagueis, Palpatine had two apprentices while he and Plagueis were the two in the Rule of Two. Therefore if you use this as a basis of logic in this regard, you can assume that Palpatine has multiple apprentices.

Further evidence is Plagueis, Palpatine, Maul, and Dooku all existed in the Sith at just about the same time. My memory tells me at the same time but I can't place the exact year/event/etc.

If I am correct, Anakin was his only apprentice directly after order 66

I believe so, but if we use the games Force Unleashed and the efforts of Vader to recruit Luke to be his apprentice, we can assume that Vader could have had these ambitions from the start. Not to mention that Palpatine has a history of subverting people's perspectives and having multiple options, routes, apprentices, etc. He was extremely clever and manipulative.

I believe so, but if we use the games Force Unleashed and the efforts of Vader to recruit Luke to be his apprentice, we can assume that Vader could have had these ambitions from the start. Not to mention that Palpatine has a history of subverting people's perspectives and having multiple options, routes, apprentices, etc. He was extremely clever and manipulative.

Not to ruin things, but Palpatine knew about Starkiller from thebstart.

There is another option that perhaps Palpatine took him from carbonite to try to clone him into obedience but it didn't get that far. Palpatine did, before they got rid of the EU, create multiple clones of himself.

Also, may I say that I haven't been in a SW debate in ages, so thank you @Donder172! ^.^ I'm so happy to be back in things. :D

There is another option that perhaps Palpatine took him from carbonite to try to clone him into obedience but it didn't get that far. Palpatine did, before they got rid of the EU, create multiple clones of himself.

Also, may I say that I haven't been in a SW debate in ages, so thank you @Donder172! ^.^ I'm so happy to be back in things. :D

Well Vader tried to clone Galen and most of them went insane.

@Huey

Unlike the Rule of Two where there was to be only 2 Sith at any given time, the Rule of One emphasized that there can be as many Sith at any given time, however, they are all under one Master. Sorta like a "We are One" kinda thing

carbonite is made out of carbon and carbon has a 3550*C melting point. if lava is 700-1200*C, than the carbonite would not melt. this means that Tronis would survive. The lava was ment to sort of bury him and keep him out of reach

I would prefer the way dieing the Old Republic. It would work if Sith politics aren't about stabbing each other in the back.

vitiate was weak in lightsaber combat and over powered in force abilities. i kinda wanted to reverse that and have a warrior emperor instead of a mage emperor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back