• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Master looking for Padawan

Donder172

Three Thousand Club
Anyone interested in Star Wars rp? I was hoping to find someone who would like to rp a Padawan during the Old Republic era, specifically at the end of Zakuul's occupation.

Plot can be discussed and I do have a few ideas that might work.

Edit:

Though other era's can work. I do prefer the Old Republic era.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would gladly join this idea, but I'm not really fond of the old republic, I'm someone who is more known with the galactic  republic  and the time of the galactic empire.

I'm open to Star Wars RPs. I've done most eras, though you'll have to give me some wookiepedia links to Zakuul's occupation so I can familiarize myself.

@Huey

I have a Jedi Master OC at the current moment. It wouldnt take me long to make a Padawan OC though. So I dont have a preference as to what role I am

I do have a Padawan who can use a Master sonce her own is MIA. And also a Knight who could take a Padawan (though I have to admit none of my chars are actively looking for a Padawan atm)

Well there are four of us, do any of you want to pair up? What do you prefer, Master or Padawan?

Well, I wasn't expectingba lot of people. If you guys want to do with 4 that would be possible or you guys want individual 1x1 that wpuld be possible as well

@Huey @FabulousTrash @Princess Ami

I do have a Padawan who can use a Master sonce her own is MIA. And also a Knight who could take a Padawan (though I have to admit none of my chars are actively looking for a Padawan atm)

Well, I wasn't expectingba lot of people. If you guys want to do with 4 that would be possible or you guys want individual 1x1 that wpuld be possible as well

@Huey @FabulousTrash @Princess Ami

Im fine with both possibilities.

@Donder172

I have never actually RPed as a Padawan before. I think I'll try that

If you want to try, sure.

Ha! What do you all think of one Master and three Padawans, after Order 666?

Also about that, do you want post clone wars or post zakuul? If the first I'll need to make a new char or a reason how they get there, taking they will be around 3600 years old by then.

Though self I do prefer the second one, since I have RP'ed mostly there and there isn't much lore at post zakuul and a lot of places that could use some help from a Jedi. Galaxy at war for almost half a century.

If you want to try, sure.

Also about that, do you want post clone wars or post zakuul? If the first I'll need to make a new char or a reason how they get there, taking they will be around 3600 years old by then.

Though self I do prefer the second one, since I have RP'ed mostly there and there isn't much lore at post zakuul and a lot of places that could use some help from a Jedi. Galaxy at war for almost half a century.

I prefer past clone wars, i have absolutely no knowlegde of anything before the episodes except for the stuff around Darth Bane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back