• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Master looking for Padawan

@Princess Ami

Well I mean, if i knew the red and black were there to resemble past experiences, then I mean ._.

Quietly sits patiently as we wait for Donder

Last edited by a moderator:
In the time its taking you to think of a character, it took me that long to make my OC's saber xD

I dont mean that in a mean type of way, just saying

Would've loved to use a character from swtor, but they'll have to be in stasis or carbonite or they'll start dead which is useless.

And none of them are Jedi Masters xd.

So that isn't too much of an option.

Though I do remember one character I made quite some time ago for an RP here who I might be able to use.

Name:  Tann'Nilim

Species: Twi'lek

Home planet: Ryloth

Affiliation: Jedi Order, Galactic Republic, GAR

Personality:

Tann is a calm person, often strict about the Jedi Code and very serious on duty. Known for never leaving anyone behind under her command and holding the safety of the clones under her command as an important priority. And also known to treat them as equals.

Background

Tann'Nilim was brought to the Jedi temple after she was found on Rhyloth. Being trained from a young age, learning a lot about the Force and lightsaber combat. She was a Jedi Master during the Clone Wars, serving as a General. She was known by the clones as a general who took her soldier's safety as an high priority. Unlike some of her fellow Jedi, she treated them like equals.

Weapons:

Two single bladed lightsabers with both a blue crystal.

http://www.saberparts.com/#/configure?code=4.125.1.0-3.98.1.23-2.57.1.0-1.7.3.0-7.152.11.0-6.145.3.0-5.143.0.0

Lightsaber Tann'Nilim.PNG

Skills:

Tann'Nilim is a skilled lightsaber combatant and Force user. She prefers to use Jar'kai or Niman.

As a Force user, she is able to use telekinesis, Curato Salva, Augmentation, Force Sense, Force Stun and Tutaminis.

(this is what I can get up so far xd.)

Blocking a lightsaber with it is rare, though.

Oh I know its rare.

But, when you think about it. Tutaminis is the Ability to absorb energy and redirected and convert into something else. Like, lets say a blaster bolt into Lightning. You could absorb the energy from the saber blade and convert it into some form of a Force Push coming out of the same hand that is "Holding" the lightsaber. 

Oh I know its rare.

But, when you think about it. Tutaminis is the Ability to absorb energy and redirected and convert into something else. Like, lets say a blaster bolt into Lightning. You could absorb the energy from the saber blade and convert it into some form of a Force Push coming out of the same hand that is "Holding" the lightsaber. 

I know of only one instance a lightsaber was stopped and that was by Satele Shan.

@Hueyi kinda wanted a full sweep

My take on Darth Tronis is that it has the potential to be a fantastic character. The image is fantastic, the premise of the carbonite is wonderful, though I do question if the lava would destroy the carbonite, I'm not proficient on that.

There are many strengths in Tronis, but I do not see any real weaknesses. This leads me to feeling that he is imbalanced. The rage could be seen as a weakness and if you stated and used IC so that he goes off the handle and loses control it would bring balance to him. However, the only moderate weakness you put in was telepathy but he can still read thoughts.

I think you would have an amazing character if you weakened him with some sort of Achilles heel.

I hope that wasn't mean, I meant it as an honest, good natured, critique. I also welcome the same for Ryack Alleyne if you're inclined.

My take on Darth Tronis is that it has the potential to be a fantastic character. The image is fantastic, the premise of the carbonite is wonderful, though I do question if the lava would destroy the carbonite, I'm not proficient on that.

There are many strengths in Tronis, but I do not see any real weaknesses. This leads me to feeling that he is imbalanced. The rage could be seen as a weakness and if you stated and used IC so that he goes off the handle and loses control it would bring balance to him. However, the only moderate weakness you put in was telepathy but he can still read thoughts.

I think you would have an amazing character if you weakened him with some sort of Achilles heel.

I hope that wasn't mean, I meant it as an honest, good natured, critique. I also welcome the same for Ryack Alleyne if you're inclined.

I am not sure about the temperature of carbonite, but I doubt he stays frozen for 3000 years in lava, let alone 1 year.

I am not sure about the temperature of carbonite, but I doubt he stays frozen for 3000 years in lava, let alone 1 year.

There we go, a second opinion. What about the extreme cold? I would imagine that would preserve the carbonite, or perhaps he is a decoration in some tomb or something? Just putting ideas out there, not trying to take control, I promise.

There we go, a second opinion. What about the extreme cold? I would imagine that would preserve the carbonite, or perhaps he is a decoration in some tomb or something? Just putting ideas out there, not trying to take control, I promise.

Lava is liquid between 700 and 1200 degrees celcius. No way he stays frozen for 3000 years or even a week. What about being sent to the Max Security Section on Belsavis?

Oooo!! A hidden section, so max security that it is forgotten. Oh Belsavis, how you are so handy and I forget you often! :P

The only challenge would be to get off the planet because Belsavis is a highly classified planet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back