• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Master looking for Padawan

Palpatine is a manipulator and the heir to the Rule of Two, looking for a Big Bad to unite the galaxy against while he's quietly taking over.

I suspect he'd be delighted to see an incredibly powerful Sith Lord who doesn't really do "stealth" appear on the scene - if he throws the Jedi Order and the Republic at the Emperor and they lose, he'll simply bend the knee and offer to be his loyal servant. 

Cue Sithly shenanigans...

Palpatine is a manipulator and the heir to the Rule of Two, looking for a Big Bad to unite the galaxy against while he's quietly taking over.

I suspect he'd be delighted to see an incredibly powerful Sith Lord who doesn't really do "stealth" appear on the scene - if he throws the Jedi Order and the Republic at the Emperor and they lose, he'll simply bend the knee and offer to be his loyal servant. 

And then backstab that Sith as he did to his master?

Very good point. Do you think this would continue after the execution of order 66? We're starting just before that and continuing through the execution of the order. 

Alright, just one thing I want to know about the ones going to participate.

Hosted project or one thread for the RP? Hosted project would be easier to keep everything organized and if needed closed RP. But one thread would be simpler.

Hosted Project. I think this is going to be bigger than just one thread. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back