• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Master Games? Part 1: The Awakening (Crossover)

ThunderDash

The Master Games

Part 1: The Awakening

It is a sunny day in your character's world. They are continually doing what they usually do. It isn't until they are whisked away by a blinding light. They land in a desert region with nothing surrounding them. Suddenly, a voice says "Welcome...to the master games..."

This is a major crossover RP. In this RP, you will play as a character and work together with other characters to survive. There will be many difficult areas that will test your character's strength, agility, endurance and even morals. This game-style roleplay will be divided into 5 sections (or levels) in this first part. Each level has a final boss, and each character will have the same amount of health and will be able to gain more according to their own abilities or whatever items that they pick up.

Level 1: The Desert Region

The desert region is the starter level. Even though it is the easiest level in the game/roleplay, there are certain things your characters must look out for. Because the desert is very hot, characters' health will decrease after a certain amount of posts. The only way to regain health is water. Don't expect water to be spread around the desert. This isn't a cakewalk. Try to get along with other characters and avoid rivalries. Also, be on the look out for monsters, which will be described when the time comes for a fight.

Desert Objectives

1. Get to the portal
  2. Avoid getting dehydrated
  3. Defeat the final boss

Level 2: The Forest

The Forest is a sort of wet and humid region. Health will not go down in this level, but there are certain plants here that will inflict damage. Watch out for them. This is also a great place to find items, as some small animals and beasts carry them around. This is a harder level, where it deals with gaining trust and protecting the weak. The final boss here is slightly harder than the desert final boss. Once the final boss is defeated, the portal to the next world will appear.

Forest Objectives

1. Protect a female beast's young from rival beasts.

2. Defeat the final boss

Level 3: The Mountains

The mountains are probably one of the most challenging levels in the game thus far. You'll have to watch out for falling rocks, which will inflict damage to your character depending on the size of the rock. The final boss here is tricky, as it will rely on long range attacks. Again, once the final boss is defeated, the portal to the next world will appear.

Mountain Objective

1. Scale Mt. Orvasha

2. Defeat the Final Boss

Levels 4 and 5 will be mystery levels. The mastermind behind the game will form the land as the characters go and create objectives there.

At the end of these levels, there will be a first encounter with the mastermind

Rules, guides and tips

1. This is a highly complex roleplay. It is suggested that you lengthen your posts out to at least 1 developed paragraphs.

2. I will be the guide/narrator/mastermind of the RP. I will decide what the land will do to the characters, where items will spawn, what monsters will be, etc.

3. Each region has different obstables for your character to overcome. Do not use ANY overpowered moves to destroy anything/monster etc.

4. No godmoddning/powerplaying/bunnying anything of that.

5. Romance is allowed, but nothing against the site's rules.

6. Me, being the mastermind/guide/narrator of the RP will not be posting every other post. Instead, I will wait until everyone else has posted or at least two posts. This brings up another tip, ANYTHING can happen, so don't expect it to go a certain way. I, as the mastermind, have to power to alter anything in the RP.

7. Each world has items. Keep track of what items you possess. Each character will be given a bag that can hold up to 10 items. Since there will be a group of 6, the whole group can hold up to 60 items. Be careful, as items can be stolen by foes.

Items and item types

• Gems can be used to boost attack, defense, speed or health for a certain duration

Red: Raises attack for 10 posts

Green: Raises defense for 10 posts

Yellow: Raises speed for 10 posts

Blue: Raises health for 10 posts

[tab=Specials]

The most important thing is, if at anytime a character's health reaches 0, they die and are taken out of the game/rp. However, if the team has a revive item, they can bring back that character.

Anywho, six slots, six people...

6.[/tab]

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Ten Percent Milk]I would be interested in something like this. Looks pretty free reign and fun.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Sly Cooper]I'd like to join this

[/QUOTE]
Okay. You can choose whatever character you'd like to be from ANY TV show, movie, game, comic etc. or an original character associated with said venues.

ThunderDash said:
Okay. You can choose whatever character you'd like to be from ANY TV show, movie, game, comic etc. or an original character associated with said venues.
Sounds fun!! So we don't make our own characters, eh? Can I reserve/join :3?

Yo, Turt, bro~

(Agh, you peeps here in RPN are so dang creative! I am overwhelmed by your brilliant minds!)

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Yo, Turt, bro~
(Agh, you peeps here in RPN are so dang creative! I am overwhelmed by your brilliant minds!)

[/QUOTE]
Ikr?

Yo :3

Y don't U join mah roleplay ;-;

I'm lonely bruh.

Direct me while I go get out of California drought heat~

Thunder, let me love you and your brilliance. *glomps because you don't get a choice with Jackson's affection*

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Direct me while I go get out of California drought heat~
Thunder, let me love you and your brilliance. *glomps because you don't get a choice with Jackson's affection*

[/QUOTE]
Wut teh hell duz that men?

Oh, sorry, no...

What the hell does that mean?

You didn't come to my roleplay, I'm lonely.

To the RP?

I don't want you lonesome, baby~

Lemme be your compañero~

Brb

It's hot in Cali

Damn drought! Raagh! *shakes fist in the air*

ThunderDash said:
Okay. So what I mean by including characters from universes is: If you have an original character affiliated with shows, games or anime, you are allowed to use them. Or, you can just use characters that already exist in that show, game TV.
For example, you can use Goku from Dragonball Z, or enter with your own Dragonball Z character.

And...here's the link: http://www.rpnation.com/threads/master-games-part-1-the-awakening.65980/
Um, what if they're a custom made character and NOT from another universe?

Mm, I didn't do Jum Kik or what's his name, I'm really slow because I'm on mobile but I'll be done soon, I promise! *salute!*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back