• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
“They are Heartless, If we run from this, they are just going to attack again in bigger numbers and not just us, they’ll attack anybody, these things are like zombies, if we don’t cull their numbers then they are just going to attack others and keep growing. It would be wise to wipe out all of them.”

I suggest in favor of elimination. It was honestly better to wipe them all out, than to figuratively kick the can down the road.

“Besides if we just lure them away we might end up leading them to the nearest settlement on accident and that will mean we’ll have to travel a longer distance to reach civilization. I suppose you have a noble phantasm that could wipe them out?”

wdinatx wdinatx
"Yes and no, while I technically have Ea there is no way Gil is going to let me use it. I could try bringing out some weapon like Merodach but using it on this wide of an area will put unnecessary strain on this body when we can just exterminate them a few at a time. What about you, do you have a way to kill them all in one fell swoop? I'm wdinatx by the way. You?"
I state the facts as they are, I can't auto win here, it's not like we need to, and I'd like to learn everyone's names. I turn to the others. "I don't particularly care what plan we use as long as we have one. So do y'all plan on running, or fighting?"

“Name’s Shiyonichi, so that guy’s ego is still to big to be contained huh? I think I can take all of them out with...” I pull out the Evol Trigger... Which appears not as it’s usual black and white, but a slate grey. “Nevermind then.” Of all the... set backs, this was something I should have seen coming. “I could probably spam finishers and take down a good number of them quickly.”

“But, I’ll be a reasonable person. If most of the group decides to run then, I’ll follow. Just remember, these guys can travels through the corridors of darkness, distance isn’t something that can keep these guys away for long. Either way, if we’re running I recommend heading towards the lake, it’s currently our best chance get to civilization. Assuming it doesn’t contain something even worse.”

Ash looked at the floating arm of Crazy D. He couldn't summon the full stand and he was limited in not only range, but in power as well. Currently he was the white mage with only having control of it's restoration abilities. So while he sure he wouldn't be useless in a 1v1 against a horde he was basically out matched until he had the ability to fully summon Crazy D. So he wasn't gonna be much help in this situation. "I suggest that we run. I'm basically useless against a horde right now." A heartless got closer to him out of the corner of his eye. It was near his foot and about to take a swipe out of his leg before he reflexively stepped back as Crazy D's arm shot out as Ash said something he felt had no control over come out of of his mouth. "DORA!" It came out as a surprise as Crazy D's fist crushed the head of the heartless.

Okay. So he was more capable against these things then he thought he had been, but he was nowhere close to being able to deal with the horde on a scale that the summoned were. "Running away is a perfectly valid means of survival ya know!!" He wasn't about to jump into the fray of whatever the hell that was especially if he didn't have more than an arm of Crazy D.

“Yeah that’s what I said.” She told jo jo over here as she moved back towards the group. “Names can be sorted out later what we need is some one or something to lure them away. I can go invisible now so I’ll give you guys a chance and find you later.” Rachel suggested. Being in the air they wouldn’t be Able too get at her, hopefully. And when they were long out of sure she could float back in peace, out of sight, and who knows. Maybe she could roast them all with her fire bending. Though she highly doubted that luck would be on her side enough for that.

It made sense for her to stay behind but she has to admit it made a knot in her stomach. These things already where creepy, trying to lead them away by herself in a place she didn’t know in a body that wasn’t really hers well, it didn’t help her mind. Though they all needed help and she was the kind of person to provide it if she could. Despite her fear.

JDizzle383 JDizzle383 Ashside Ashside Shiyonichi Shiyonichi wdinatx wdinatx

Last edited:
“Hold your horses, I said majority and you said you weren’t going to be the leader, besides I’m better suited to be the rearguard anyway.” I fire a line of shots at the Heartless. “Oi, what about the others what’s their option? The choices are wipe them out or run away and hope it doesn’t come to bite us later, make your choice quickly.”

(Or more specifically hope that JD isn’t a sadistic enough GM to have it cause problems down the line.)

JDizzle383 JDizzle383 Epiphany Epiphany AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

“Hey dude it was an idea, but yeah a decision soon would be nice. What ever we decide. A vote for running away I guess from me then.” She said and looked back at the horde, man they were just so damn creepy. Her brother would be all over this though, he liked this sort of stuff. Creepy pasta, horror, video game monsters, he had bitebooks full of those . Though she doubted he’d like living it like this. Was she missing at home?

Maybe that was a thought for some other time.
Shiyonichi Shiyonichi

(Yeah hopefully haha )

Satou looked around for something... ANYTHING they/more specifically he could use to their advantage. The moment he did, he saw an icon in the corner of his vision and nearly slapped himself. "Let's see if I can actually operate my HUD..." he muttered. In an instant, his inventory and ability list popped up in his peripheral vision, and he was almost shocked.

Almost. Apparently not only was he dead, but he was starting this just like Satou. Which meant he started with three meteor shower abilities, and a shitton of mana.

"So not to alarm anyone, but we can probably take them as long as we are a fair distance away. I don't know why, but I have Satou's starting equipment and abilities from the first episode of the anime. I can summon a meteor shower to take these things out, but it would hit us too unless you guys have a way to put a bit of distance between us and them!" JD called out. "My vote is going to depend on how far away we can get from them considering the plan would be comparable to a nuke from the middle ages. Anyone know a fast way out of-"

Before he could finish his sentence, he heard a voice call out, "Reign Over the Frosted Heavens! Hyorinmaru!" and a moment later, the mound of Heartless were frozen solid before the ice broke apart and the entire mass of them not already dead became nothing more than snowflakes. The Squad Ten Captain of BLEACH, Toshiro Hitsugaya turned to the group once the act was done and frowned. "Well looks like you need a team building exercise if your first instinct is to even consider running away from something that can literally possess you and simply grows in numbers if left alone. Luckily my skill set allows me to pinpoint threats using spirit ribbons, but if you plan on living long at all, you should watch out for each other more closely."

Satou frowned, which looked severely out of place on his face. "I don't suppose you are in our predicament as well?" he got straight to the point. Toshiro sighed, "If you mean you're other-worlders, then no, I can honestly say I am not in that situation. I, unlike SOME PEOPLE, belong here. And if you know what's good for you, you'll kill Space Satan before he loses control and does the same to every living thing here. But what do I know, I'm fictional, apparently."

“Bleach Ex machina, you got to love Kubo.” I looked at Zuko... Zuka. “I’m not going to say anything, but you should know what I’m thinking. Either way, Space Satan? I’ve got no idea what you’re on about. Well either way, you shouldn’t create malicious rumors, you might make an enemy you can’t handle.” I very subtly threatened. Even with a captain’s strength, he was no match for Evol Black Hole Form. Of course I actually couldn’t use it, but he doesn’t know that and it’s better that he doesn’t. It would be wiser to have him think that I can use the Evol Trigger to put him on edge, that will cause him to delay his actions enough to think of back up plans. “Well either way, can you point us to the nearest civilized location? We’re a bit lost.” But it was still odd. Gilgamesh was able to resist and talk with Atx, theoretically Evolt would be able to do the same...I really needed to create those back up plans, squat.

Last edited:
Toshiro raised an eyebrow, as though he wasn't sure about the man's words, "I'm sorry, did you think I meant you? I am not aware of... whatever you are..." he said, "I just call him Space Satan because he came from the sky and apparently traps people here for fun as if it's his own personal playground. You might know him better as the Overseer. Now then, civilization was it? I can at the very least get you to that fairly quickly, but you realize that you'll need money to-Ummm... what is your friend doing?"

Satou looked through his inventory to see it had a fair amount of gold in it labeled "A gift from the Overlord. Starting Kell: 100,000" which he assumed was currency here, and he took it out of what seemed to be thin air opening to a pocket dimension. "Will this work?" he asked. Toshiro sighed, "Why am I not surprised. Are you some sort of mage?"

Satou smiled shyly, reminiscent of his anime characteristics, "I'm just a simple merchant, that's all!" JD repeated the line from Satou's first encounter with people from the anime, and then noted that his HUD had increased his experience in... Persuasion of all things. It really was like his life was an RPG now...

Toshiro frowned, "If you aren't aware, I know that's a lie." Satou/JD sighed. "Just go with it and I'll get experience for doing absolutely anything. My body is that of a guy who basically lives in an RPG."

Toshiro's eyes didn't change, but it was obvious to those who had seen Bleach that he was trying to read into what Satou had just said for falsehoods. Finding none, he sighed, "Follow me, I can get you to the nearest settlement. it's on one of the other Five Split Islands. and we're currently on one of those. Srunolai to be exact. though the town is in Hocalea. Well not that that means anything to you. I assume once I can get you a map You won't need a babysitter?"

Before he could finish his sentence, he heard a voice call out, "Reign Over the Frosted Heavens! Hyorinmaru!" and a moment later, the mound of Heartless were frozen solid before the ice broke apart and the entire mass of them not already dead became nothing more than snowflakes. The Squad Ten Captain of BLEACH, Toshiro Hitsugaya turned to the group once the act was done and frowned. "Well looks like you need a team building exercise if your first instinct is to even consider running away from something that can literally possess you and simply grows in numbers if left alone. Luckily my skill set allows me to pinpoint threats using spirit ribbons, but if you plan on living long at all, you should watch out for each other more closely."

Satou frowned, which looked severely out of place on his face. "I don't suppose you are in our predicament as well?" he got straight to the point. Toshiro sighed, "If you mean you're other-worlders, then no, I can honestly say I am not in that situation. I, unlike SOME PEOPLE, belong here. And if you know what's good for you, you'll kill Space Satan before he loses control and does the same to every living thing here. But what do I know, I'm fictional, apparently."
Bleach Ex machina, you got to love Kubo.” I looked at Zuko... Zuka. “I’m not going to say anything, but you should know what I’m thinking. Either way, Space Satan? I’ve got no idea what you’re on about. Well either way, you shouldn’t create malicious rumors, you might make an enemy you can’t handle.” I very subtly threatened. Even with a captain’s strength, he was no match for Evol Black Hole Form. Of course I actually couldn’t use it, but he doesn’t know that and it’s better that he doesn’t. It would be wiser to have him think that I can use the Evol Trigger to put him on edge, that will cause him to delay his actions enough to think of back up plans. “Well either way, can you point us to the nearest civilized location? We’re a bit lost.” But it was still odd. Gilgamesh was able to resist and talk with Atx, theoretically Evolt would be able to do the same...I really needed to create those back up plans, squat.

Suddenly she could feel the cold near them as the dark masses froze and simply turned to stone. She felt more sensitive to the cold here than she had at home. Letting go of a breath she let out some flame to keep some of the chill away. Breath of Fire, something from Avatar the Last Air Bender. A breathing technique that allowed her to stay warm in the cold.

The look from Evolt was met with a, "What?" and an expression of confusion. The team building she could agree with from, who ever this other guy way but really, why were they all here together anyways? Why put these strangers here and force them to be a group? Not like any one gave anyone else reason to trust each other other than the fact they were all here at the same time together. Guess for now she'd go along with it, no one gave her any reasons to NOT trust them, but Evolt here was on thin ice.

Toshiro's eyes didn't change, but it was obvious to those who had seen Bleach that he was trying to read into what Satou had just said for falsehoods. Finding none, he sighed, "Follow me, I can get you to the nearest settlement. it's on one of the other Five Split Islands. and we're currently on one of those. Srunolai to be exact. though the town is in Hocalea. Well not that that means anything to you. I assume once I can get you a map You won't need a babysitter?"

"Oh I don't know, a babysitter might be better than leaving a bunch of strangers to fend for themselves. This is all really confusing, cool in some ways, but super super confusing now." Like she reconized the heartless but she had no idea they just freaking grew if left alone. Rachel could put names to the guys around her, at least what names their appearances belonged to but nothing more. Half of what Evolt shouted in the fight and even now was lost to her. PLUS they were all GUYS, like the trust factor here is not much.

"Maybe on the way to this, Hocalea, We could have more of an explanation? And maybe, better introductions from us all?" She looked at the guys.

Shiyonichi Shiyonichi JDizzle383 JDizzle383 wdinatx wdinatx Ashside Ashside

“Don’t you mean an explanation for you? JD you seem like a good person for this, please explain the characters everyone is. ATX you should be the leader of this group, I think you’ll be quite good at it. Either way my name is Shiyonichi, sorry for acting harshly, the nickname space satan just brings back bad memories.” I de transform, and put the Transteam Gun back into it’s holster. Then I walk over, violate common decency and put my arm over the tenth commander’s shoulder, dragging him close and whisper to the little ice man, making it clear that this isn’t some sign of affection, but more of a way to stop prying ears. “From the way you speak of the Overseer, you wouldn’t happen to be a member of the Monochrome Rebellion? Would you?” Hitsugaya speaking was openly aggressive and the fact that he tried to lean us towards go murder the Overseer, indicated either he was working with Ainz or part of the Rebellion. I didn’t want to reveal our Ainz connection, though, Ainz definitely had enemies and I didn’t want to go turn them into our enemies.

JDizzle383 JDizzle383 wdinatx wdinatx AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Last edited:
Okay what the fuck. Seriously what the hell. Not all of them could shoot giant area of effect bullshit. He was limited to an entire arm to use against to what had been an army. Now the Power Ramger from hell was giving orders saying who should do what they should do. What a dick.

For now he’d keep quiet, but internally he noted on who he’d be less likely to heal. Don’t piss off the white mage. The flying fire lady seemed chill enough, and apparently mage guy looks chill enough. But their suggested ‘Leader’ apparently had gilgamesh in their head and if that guy wasn’t a gigadick then he didn’t know what was. Plus power ranger from hell was just annoying to him given that he seems to be just all around a rude guy. Ash made his way to the rest of the group his hand in his pockets, but he was having Crazy D move it’s arm all around the 2 meter range. It was like he was moving his own arm, but at the same time he knew he wasn’t. Also since they couldn’t see it he had Crazy D flipping off Space Satan.

It’s safe to say he had a smile on his face as he walked to the rest of the group.
Shiyonichi Shiyonichi JDizzle383 JDizzle383 wdinatx wdinatx AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

I was about to just agree with Shiyonichi due to a lack of people do to the lack of decision making from most and him knowing more about heartless than me or the genderswapped Zuko(Need to find out her real name.) when JD spoke up about a nuke type thing. "Oh yeah, that is the premise of Death March. I could easily summon--" Then the heartless all froze and shattered. "What kind of Deus Ex--" "Considering they said something about spirit ribbons my best guess is that they're from Bleach, though that's all I can pinpoint given my limited knowledge of the series." "You know that's not what I meant." After a nice and not so nice exchange with the newcomer we managed to secure passage to a city, though I don't know why Shiyonichi is reacting to the name "Space Satan". I think I'll ignore it for now.

But Zuko was definitely pushing it. Not that we know what to do here beyond some very basic stuff but I'm pretty sure getting passage and a map will be sufficient to find another plan. Though she did bring up some great ideas for what to do while we walked. Always best to know your allies names. "I agree that we should get to know each other on the way, I don't want to fight alongside strangers." But I'm not going to rudely point out that we don't need a babysitter when she'll figure it out on her own.

Shiyonichi does seem to be a pragmatic so his logic is probably sound, but still suggesting me as leader is still weird. "Gil, is this your charisma. I recall it being A+." "No that's a skill that has to do with the mind, he must genuinely think you would make a good leader." Could he be right, can I really do this? Either way, step one find out his reasoning likely testing his resolve in the process. "I don't really see why I should be our leader, could you please tell me why you feel like I should?"

“Oh? Hold on a moment...” I look up from getting an answer from the tenth captain to respond to ATX’s question. “Well first and foremost, you kept a level head, you were the first one to think of a proper plan and you listened for the input from the entire group and asked for ideas from everyone and kept your ears and mind open. Quite frankly you’re the best out of us to be leading a small group like this. If you want to know my ranking for who is the best leader candidate in order from best candidate to worst. It goes You, JD, Me, Crazy Diamonds, and Zuko... Zuka.”

wdinatx wdinatx

“Oh? Hold on a moment...” I look up from getting an answer from the tenth captain to respond to ATX’s question. “Well first and foremost, you kept a level head, you were the first one to think of a proper plan and you listened for the input from the entire group and listened for ideas from everyone and kept your ears open. Quite frankly you’re the best out of us to be leading a small group like this. If you want to know my ranking for who is the best leader candidate in order from best candidate to worst. It goes You, JD, Me, Crazy Diamonds, and Zuko... Zuka.”

wdinatx wdinatx
"Ok, I'll accept it. But first..." I turn to the others. "Are y’all ok with this? The way I would set this up is that I will make plans that y’all have to listen to and I’ll settle ties when we vote on them and other decisions. Oh, and maybe I should have authority over what plan we make mid battle. We won’t have much time to vote during something like that.” I feel this is fair, I don’t want to make all the decisions but I should definitely at least have them hear me out. And I should probably have the power to break ties so we don’t need endless debate. Lastly mid-combat plans will be impossible to vote on due to us time constraints, focusing on fighting, and the enemy being able to hear us.

She looked over as Josuke joined the group with a smile on his face. What was that about? Maybe his stand was doing something, of course only he could see it so. No use trying to figure it out. Rachel turned her attention To Shiyon and, what his name. Shiyon called him Atx? Was it? She was fine on being last on the power rangers leader list. Didn’t care much for his opinion and she had already asked to not be it anyways. If something went wrong she didn’t want the blame of the others on top of how badly she’d blame herself already.

“Hey, I’m fine with it,” her gaze moved to Atx, “We can always re-elect right? As much as I regret to agree with Shiyo, I do think you could make a good choice.” Her vote was cast as well as her disdain for evolt over there . “And it’s, Rachel by the way,” she added with a small wave. “Zuka works though.” She chuckled. “Kinda What I’ve been saying in my head anyways.” Ahalf Smile was flashed at them for a moment, best to make some effort to make friends with these guys. Even if one of them was a dick the others didn’t give her reason to be distrustful or rude to them. At least she hoped not to come across that way.

Shiyonichi Shiyonichi wdinatx wdinatx Ashside Ashside JDizzle383 JDizzle383

I mentally berate myself for not telling her and the guy with Crazy Diamond my name beforehand. “Right, sorry. Nice to meet you. And to answer your question that’s always on the table.” I say while scratching the back of my head. Anyway, I should definitely tell them my name now. “For those who I’ve not told yet, I’m wdinatx though you can call me atx. I know we can accomplish great things together.” I say with a smile and hope for the future, for regardless of the vote we’ll definitely do great things.

Now I am usually not someone to shove my intellectual superiority in someone’s face out loud, but I’m also a really petty person. “You’re going to have to get used to it, because I only make the best choices. You mongrel.” I say smirking, then state. “Just like how someone will have to get used to having no middle fingers after they get cut off by a thousand degree knife, due to using their punch ghost for really immature things like making rude gestures.” I wait a moment to let the oh crap moment to sink in, the continue on rubbing my superiority all over his face. “Did you really think that I wouldn’t catch you? You should work on your poker face, your smile gave you away in an instant.” It really did and considering he didn’t do anything else that would have amused him and his jacket pockets didn’t shift enough for hand movements, it was pretty obvious that he was using Crazy Diamond to mock me and it was pretty much a good assumption that he flipped me off. I gave him a smirk and a hmph before saying a line I always wanted to say. “How, cute.” Then I shrug, before saying. “Alright that’s enough of Insufferable Genius mode. Atx has my vote, since I’m the one who nominated him, so I’ll go back to my conversation with Hitsugaya.” I lean back and whisper. “Sorry about that am I right or am talking out my ass? I don’t have any intentions of selling you out if you are, don’t worry about that.”

Ashside Ashside AgWordSmith AgWordSmith JDizzle383 JDizzle383

Mhmmm yeah no. It was waaaay to early too decide a leader, and they hardly had one battle. He didn't trust any of these people. There was also power ranger from hell being a confirmed big brain prick. He decided to return in kind. "Hey Red Rover. I apologize if using my invisible punch ghost was rude." Then he brought his right hand out of his pocket revealing. A second bird! He cupped the left side of his face as he looked at it in mock surprise. Unseen to them Crazy D's arm had been making circles in the air with it's own middle finger. "Now how did that get there?! Oh it must've reacted to yah bullshit." Then he pocketed his hand as he continued. "Now let me tell you why your logic is flawed. One you declaring that someone should be a defacto leader when you know LITERALLY nothing about them is a stupid ass move. Two I'm pretty sure that threatening the one person who can without fail fix anything that breaks is a stupid fucking move. Three you're acting like an arrogant ask so why should I bother treating an arrogant ass with respect?" He had Crazy D's arm stop the middle finger as he got it ready to react to anything that might be thrown his way by the power ranger Mcdanger. Ash's posture was fairly relaxed however standing with his hands in his pockets as his posture stayed in neutral.

Shiyonichi Shiyonichi wdinatx wdinatx AgWordSmith AgWordSmith JDizzle383 JDizzle383

“Sigh, this is why I don’t like dealing with idiots.” I mutter to myself and then flip the Insufferable Genius switch. “One. I do know enough about him, that I feel he would be a excellent leader, I quite literally stated my observations, I am not so slow that I can’t pick up on such information. Two that was a joke. If I was serious, I assure you, you wouldn’t get such a warning. Instead I would remove your arms when you least expect it. Crazy Diamond doesn’t work if he can’t make hand contact with a repaired object, if you lose your hands, the damage would be reflected on to your stand, you wouldn’t be able to heal from it, remember that. Three, hello pot, this is kettle, you’re black. Now I have something important to discuss with Hitsugaya here, please leave.”

Ashside Ashside

Now I am usually not someone to shove my intellectual superiority in someone’s face out loud, but I’m also a really petty person. “You’re going to have to get used to it, because I only make the best choices. You mongrel.” I say smirking, then state. “Just like how someone will have to get used to having no middle fingers after they get cut off by a thousand degree knife, due to using their punch ghost for really immature things like making rude gestures.” I wait a moment to let the oh crap moment to sink in, the continue on rubbing my superiority all over his face. “Did you really think that I wouldn’t catch you? You should work on your poker face, your smile gave you away in an instant.” It really did and considering he didn’t do anything else that would have amused him and his jacket pockets didn’t shift enough for hand movements, it was pretty obvious that he was using Crazy Diamond to mock me and it was pretty much a good assumption that he flipped me off. I gave him a smirk and a hmph before saying a line I always wanted to say. “How, cute.” Then I shrug, before saying. “Alright that’s enough of Insufferable Genius mode. Atx has my vote, since I’m the one who nominated him, so I’ll go back to my conversation with Hitsugaya.” I lean back and whisper. “Sorry about that am I right or am talking out my ass? I don’t have any intentions of selling you out if you are, don’t worry about that.”

Ashside Ashside AgWordSmith AgWordSmith JDizzle383 JDizzle383
Mhmmm yeah no. It was waaaay to early too decide a leader, and they hardly had one battle. He didn't trust any of these people. There was also power ranger from hell being a confirmed big brain prick. He decided to return in kind. "Hey Red Rover. I apologize if using my invisible punch ghost was rude." Then he brought his right hand out of his pocket revealing. A second bird! He cupped the left side of his face as he looked at it in mock surprise. Unseen to them Crazy D's arm had been making circles in the air with it's own middle finger. "Now how did that get there?! Oh it must've reacted to yah bullshit." Then he pocketed his hand as he continued. "Now let me tell you why your logic is flawed. One you declaring that someone should be a defacto leader when you know LITERALLY nothing about them is a stupid ass move. Two I'm pretty sure that threatening the one person who can without fail fix anything that breaks is a stupid fucking move. Three you're acting like an arrogant ask so why should I bother treating an arrogant ass with respect?" He had Crazy D's arm stop the middle finger as he got it ready to react to anything that might be thrown his way by the power ranger Mcdanger. Ash's posture was fairly relaxed however standing with his hands in his pockets as his posture stayed in neutral.

Shiyonichi Shiyonichi wdinatx wdinatx AgWordSmith AgWordSmith JDizzle383 JDizzle383
“Sigh, this is why I don’t like dealing with idiots.” I mutter to myself and then flip the Insufferable Genius switch. “One. I do know enough about him, that I feel he would be a excellent leader, I quite literally stated my observations, I am not so slow that I can’t pick up on such information. Two that was a joke. If I was serious, I assure you, you wouldn’t get such a warning. Instead I would remove your arms when you least expect it. Crazy Diamond doesn’t work if he can’t make hand contact with a repaired object, if you lose your hands, the damage would be reflected on to your stand, you wouldn’t be able to heal from it, remember that. Three, hello pot, this is kettle, you’re black. Now I have something important to discuss with Hitsugaya here, please leave.”

Ashside Ashside
Hmm, how to go about this. On one hand we need a team that works together, while on the other I'm struggling to come up with words that will help this situation. Clashing personalities are difficult to resolve and most of these 'solutions' I came up with would seem like me joining the fight. Oh, but there's an idea. I first turn towards crazy diamond (Hope I learn his name soon) "Look, I don't care what you think of his suggestion but please don't start fights. It's childish and unproductive." Not wanting to take sides in this I then turn to Shiyo. "While I do understand you pointing out that he was being rude to you, that doesn't give you the right to talk about mutilating a teammate. Or an ally, if you feel differently about this whole situation."

Okay so he doesn't understand how Stands work, or the fact that he had full control over Crazy D's restoration. An advantage. Best to act like he was really right though. No point in letting people that you didn't have a weakness that they thought you had. Plus if he remembered correctly the guy had asked for an omni tool to maintain his gear or something like that. Well guess who wasn’t getting that fixed if it ever broke.

You don’t fuck with the white mage. So he’d act like he’d relented for now, but come the day when his shit breaks and he can’t fix it he better look to someone else. “Whatever.He turned away from the two of them returning to simply messing around with Crazy D’s range.

He’d discovered that at some points when the arm would go farther than he his range would allow he’d get slightly tugged along if he tried to push past it. Noted.
Shiyonichi Shiyonichi JDizzle383 JDizzle383 wdinatx wdinatx AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

She looked between the two of them and just stood back as Atx tried to put his leader skills to the test. If these guys were really going to fight over something as dumb as middle fingers then she'd just better start walking faster. Maybe ditching them at the town will be better. Then again, who knew what the right thing was to do. Being alone out here might not be the best option either. This place felt like a video game but she was sure there were no do overs.

Though she was on Josuke's side in this, but yeah arguing wasn't going to do much for them.

"Hey, before you storm off further, could we at least get your name?" She turned to Jo jo over here. "If we're gonna travel, and tolerate each other, together then might be better to call you something other than just Josuke. This isn't gonna be easy at all and you," she looked at Shiyo. "You don't have to be a dick jeez. Atx is right, at the very least we're allies out here till a better option comes along hahaha." She tired to keep it light, something she did for her brother at home after they had a bad argument.

Usually it ended with him giving in and making bad jokes with her and they's both say sorry and make up. Man, was she actually gonna miss Mark as this crazy situation went on? He'd punch her in the shoulder and call her a softie if he could hear her thoughts now. She pushed the thoughts back and stood between Josuke and Shiyo, in case one were to try to throw a hit, there'd be someone in the way at least.

Shiyonichi Shiyonichi Ashside Ashside wdinatx wdinatx JDizzle383 JDizzle383

“A dick, ahahaha!” I look Atx for a moment giving him a silent ‘don’t interfere’. Before saying in a tone colder than even Hitsugaya’s ice dragons “Alright I’d admit that the Arms and middle finger joke was kinda in bad taste. But let me ask... when was I being a “dick” in a serious context when it was completely undeserved? I gave a recommendation at our situation, I never gave an order, I compromised when you all wanted to run, I allowed everyone to put in their input. Sure I reacted poorly due to a mistake and I apologized and I even gave up my chances of being the head of the team, because I thought ATX was far more qualified and so far he isn’t disappointing in the slightest. The only dickish thing I did was either so exaggerated to the point that I would be laughed out of acting school, gave you a silent I told you so, or towards, Jojo over there, who mind you tried to flip me off in secret and openly disrespected Atx, who has only been making good calls so far for little to no reason and even then I explained my logic however cold and decided to deescalate things, by saying I have something else to do rather than argue.”

“You on the other hand has done nothing but antagonistic and I know why. You know that little statement ‘I don’t want to be the leader?’ Well that’s total Bullshit. The first thing you did was try and try and lead people into your thinking and try and devalue my methods, you tried to ignore everyone’s input to get them to follow your way, and now you try and tell me I was entirely at fault, when if you ask anyone from an outside source, Jojo over there was the aggressor by disrespecting me first. This comes to my conclusion, you want control. That’s why you hate me. I was the first one to act and the first one to command, I was the one who over turned you, I was the one who stated that Atx was the best candidate and you where the worst and now you’re trying to upstage Atx, because he handled the situation, in near flawless way. That brings me to you. You want everything to revolve around you, you want to feel safe and play the victim. You want someone to protect you. Guess what, grow up. I’m a piece of shit that didn’t do anything for twenty years, due to apathy wasting away all my talent, yet I’m doing my best to help people survive and doing what I think is right for us to survive, I have stuffed my fears so deep into my chest that I feel like my heart is about to explode. You have not done any of that. So stop putting your flaws on other people, stop complaining, and figure out what you can do to help everyone or shut up and stay out of the way. Now if you’ll excuse me.”
I turn to Hitsugaya. “I have an answer to get, that is very important to our survival.”

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Wow. Okay. Yeah there’s no way he was ever fixing this guy’s stuff. It’d probably been less than a hour and he’d decided to pop off. Alright so he assumed to know everything, and even if that was true it wouldn’t matter if he couldn’t put any of that knowledge to use. Still though he was only limited to the arm of Crazy Diamond so he wouldn’t be able to do much for now. Damn just having a second arm would allow him to tear shit up. Hard to do that with one hand.

Since she was one of the people that in his opinion made more sense to listen to he decided to keep it generally pleasant with her. “Name’s Ashside just call me Ash.“ As a test he waved Crazy D’s hand in front of her face to see of she couldn’t see it. She didn’t really show any reaction to it. He stayed behind her Crazy D’s arm hovering near her in case she needed to be healed. Whatever more he had to say about Red Rocket would have to wait seeing as he was having a bit of a moment right now. Guy must’ve been an ambassador in his past life to showcase such stellar diplomacy. Seems like something’s in life never change a person’s biggest enemy seems to always be themselves.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Shiyonichi Shiyonichi wdinatx wdinatx JDizzle383 JDizzle383

Users who are viewing this thread

Back