• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mass Effect One on One

Newson

grant me eyes
Introductions:

Hello there! If you are reading this than you have interest in the Mass Effect fandom and wish to partake in a one one one roleplay. I have recently started playing Mass Effect 2 and it had re-awakened the Mass Effect fandom part of my mind and I really want to roleplay it. I'm not making this post glamorous with BBCode, I just want to get my point across.

Rules:

I do have a few rules and regulations I like to put in place for roleplaying, as anyone would:

• Follow all RPNation rules, as I'm pretty sure many of people haven't read.
  • Absolutely no one-liners, short sentences just ruin a roleplay.
  • Have at least play up to Mass Effect 2. (Personally I haven't play the first one but I know basically the entire plot and I haven't finished ME3 so no spoilers of the ending for me!)
  • I am not the strictest with post length just nothing under a paragraph and we could keep this exciting.
  • I prefer 1x1s on PM just to keep it from outside threats and between us.
  • I usually start a PM separate than the roleplaying to discuss characters, plot, and out-of-character discussion.

With rules out of the way, we can get onto the roleplay information, which will be relatively short.

Roleplay:

Now I usually only do OC characters and I would like to stick with that. Because in my opinion, no one can capture the true essence of a character, their personality, thoughts, and choices. So I would like to just stick with OCs.

If you choose to want to roleplay with me, you can either reply below or start a PM, that PM you start will become our out-of-character chat PM if we continue with the roleplay. Please notify me if you wish to leave, I will have nothing against you for needing a break, I've just had so many roleplayers bail on me without a notice or explanation.

This is a roleplay I wish to take seriously and the fandom itself is not a "goof-off" fandom. So not too much

sarcastic-ness or everything-is-a-joke attitude. Please ask me questions! I'd rather explain things than have us go in blindly.

Thank you for reading this far!

Your rules sound fair. Your RP has promise. And I love Mass Effect. I think we've got something, here! I'll admit, I haven't touched the series since the final DLC for ME3 came out, so I may be a little rusty. Nevertheless, I am interested in this. Please PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back