• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mass Effect: Between Time OOC

I'll get my character up soon, working 12 hours shifts keeps me from typing, but gave me along time to think. Mostly I thought about the logistical nightmare that is this ship.

"Blue snacks are for Turians and Quarians green snacks are for Humans, Drell, and Batarians if eat the wrong one you will die."

I'll get my character up soon, working 12 hours shifts keeps me from typing, but gave me along time to think. Mostly I thought about the logistical nightmare that is this ship.

"Blue snacks are for Turians and Quarians green snacks are for Humans, Drell, and Batarians if eat the wrong one you will die."
*Nero proceeds to eat the green snaks* "Worth it." *Dies*

Gotcha, I've seen your CS and what you've got so far. Once a history and personality are added, I'll approve him.

Hola, how is everyone going?
Decent on this end. You?

Gotcha, I've seen your CS and what you've got so far. Once a history and personality are added, I'll approve him.

Decent on this end. You?
Pretty decent. Going to homecoming game tonight. Will post later once I have enough other posts to go off of

Yeah that's true Obi-Wan Kenobi Obi-Wan Kenobi since convos spread out into different branches within the same and seemingly small area at the moment, why i've moved Peros into eating mode. Letting the convos take course and not forcing something into the mix.

But true. Once we have more interactions and characters having chance to meet, debut, etc. I'll move the scene to Sur'Kesh and the strategy meeting as the crew nears the hitting ground moment.

Meanwhile folks can move about, chat and interact as they see fit. Since it can be a fun and necessary part.

Yeah that's true Obi-Wan Kenobi Obi-Wan Kenobi since convos spread out into different branches within the same and seemingly small area at the moment, why i've moved Peros into eating mode. Letting the convos take course and not forcing something into the mix.

But true. Once we have more interactions and characters having chance to meet, debut, etc. I'll move the scene to Sur'Kesh and the strategy meeting as the crew nears the hitting ground moment.

Meanwhile folks can move about, chat and interact as they see fit. Since it can be a fun and necessary part.
Yeah, I've been waiting for Dishonoured Dishonoured to either post with Zarik or to confirm that he's not in the RP anymore.

I'll try to post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back