• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mass Effect: Between Time OOC

The Silent Z The Silent Z alright. So about the medical officer position, is that role open? I saw someone say they had a Quarian for that, so I just want to know if they already claimed that role.

The Silent Z The Silent Z alright. So about the medical officer position, is that role open? I saw someone say they had a Quarian for that, so I just want to know if they already claimed that role.
Killerclown Killerclown did ask about a Doctor role in the Rp. But two medical officers might be fine, one could be psychiatrist/medical and the other a chief medical officer or some deal such as that.

However so far neither role has been posted. So I'd offer the idea of discussing it with one another and seeing if you can work out the role or how you two want to go about the characters and their shared field since both of you have expressed interest in the medical officer position.

alright nice! I'm glad to hear it. You're approved and nice choice with FC's by the way or voice claim? Since she's a AI in human form.

They were headed to Sur'Kesh to deal with Maze's creation that was dubbed 'The Alpha.' Honestly what a cheesy and lame name that the Council came up for it. Then again the Council weren't the brightest bunch so Nero wasn't that surprised. At least they tried.
Saru "The Council" Saurus, huh? Harsh.

Hater! Xd. You name a mixed organic species without name generators. But joking aside, the appearance for them might turn out worse if I can't find a decent pic. Nothing quite fits without taking from a famed series/movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back