• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MARVELous Roleplay, Anyone?

AnAsset

I'm me, pretending to be someone else.
Hello! I am getting back into the roleplaying scene after a half a year or so off, and figured I’d make a fresh thread for my biggest craving at the moment, which is Marvel!

I’m mostly interested in playing Wanda Maximoff against your character (romantic or not), but I don’t mind who you play! I have played her against OCs and canon characters, so I don’t have much of a preference, however I would like the plot to be centered in the MCU as I don’t have much experience in the comics.

As far as pairings go, I’ve played her with the following characters with pretty good success: Bucky, Steve, Natasha, Vision, Pietro, OCs.

Send my a pm or comment if you’re at all interested and we can brainstorm something!

Stuff about me:
- I am 22, and would prefer to rp with people 18+
- I am a literature and creative writing major, so I prefer literate partners who add some detail and keep the story going
- I LOVE conflict and angst
- I am rather active, but I understand that not everyone else is!
- I don’t have any triggers, but if you do make sure to tell me so I know!

Last edited:
omg yes yes yes! Do you double at all cause I would love to play her against steve! I also have an oc that I would really like to play against tony.

omg yes yes yes! Do you double at all cause I would love to play her against steve! I also have an oc that I would really like to play against tony.

Hey, thanks for replying! I’ve never doubled before and I’m not a huge fan of it, but if you need me to I would be willing to try! Send me a pm so we can talk more :)

Bump! Anyone??

Attachments

• 99723037-A080-4F7B-9F97-60A09AD38514.gif
    99723037-A080-4F7B-9F97-60A09AD38514.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
Hey, I'm new here, I'm love to get in on this!
I'm 25 and a huge marvel fan both comics and movies so I think I'd make a pretty good additional if you're interested.

Hey, I'm new here, I'm love to get in on this!
I'm 25 and a huge marvel fan both comics and movies so I think I'd make a pretty good additional if you're interested.

Hey, I’m glad you’re interested! Send me a pm and we can brainstorm some ideas!

I'll roleplay with you if you are still interested, I normally play Loki as a cannon. That could make an interesting pairing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back