• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MARVELous Roleplay, Anyone?

Bump!

Attachments

• 40655459-F314-4DAF-AC4F-F755FAA5751C.gif
    40655459-F314-4DAF-AC4F-F755FAA5751C.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
Bump! Currently really craving a Wanda/Vision pre-IW Roleplay or Wanda/Pietro pre-AoU Roleplay!

Hello.

Are you open to doubling? What's your opinion on FxF for Wanda? I can play either gender for her but I usually prefer to double as well.

Hello.

Are you open to doubling? What's your opinion on FxF for Wanda? I can play either gender for her but I usually prefer to double as well.
Hi! I’m totally okay with FxF for Wanda, and doubling isn’t my favorite but we could talk more about the logistics if you want to pm me!

Hello there! I am super interested in a Wanda x OC RP (MxF) if you would be fine with that :). If you'd be interested in that, then I would love to RP with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back