• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel Superheroes, Game of Thrones, DC comics, and more!

I'm really sorry but I don't think I can pm you! I would love to do Constantine with any of your charters if you're still looking!

In a huge Iron Man mood, if anyone could play Stark for me I can play whomever for them.

Would you be down for a time travel speedster thing with like some variation of the flash just popping up in various superhero verses?

Would it use OC's or canon speedsters?
The original idea was with OCs but it can be anything really just time travel shenanigans mostly in the DCEU, MCU, or really anywhere superheroes are found.

The idea was that there are two characters ( one is a speedster one is a straight time traveler ) and the roleplay is just different scenes of them kind of doing a long road trip through the multi-verse. It can either be a version of Flash + some random person, two OCs, two speedsters, heck you wanna go mix-n-matchy we can do someone from Marvel and Someone from DC sort of pen pals through dimensions team up for the most epic-est of all epic road trips.

The original idea was with OCs but it can be anything really just time travel shenanigans mostly in the DCEU, MCU, or really anywhere superheroes are found.

The idea was that there are two characters ( one is a speedster one is a straight time traveler ) and the roleplay is just different scenes of them kind of doing a long road trip through the multi-verse. It can either be a version of Flash + some random person, two OCs, two speedsters, heck you wanna go mix-n-matchy we can do someone from Marvel and Someone from DC sort of pen pals through dimensions team up for the most epic-est of all epic road trips.

I'll think about it. I can't say speedsters are my favorite thing to play. ( I think Barry Allen is alright but I don't go looking to specifically play him all the time.)

I'll think about it. I can't say speedsters are my favorite thing to play. ( I think Barry Allen is alright but I don't go looking to specifically play him all the time.)

You don't have to play a speedster as I said it's more or less just a road trip through the multi-verse. The speedsters are the most well known characters with the ability to implement this but you could use say someone like Vibe or even if you wanted to do the Marvel verse use some kind of science-y tech thing to open portals. The mechanics weren't really the important part so much as the - we're going on this really cool trip through the multi-verse for shenanigans. For instance if you wanted to do idk Vibe & OC C-List Avenger or something that would be fine.

You don't have to play a speedster as I said it's more or less just a road trip through the multi-verse. The speedsters are the most well known characters with the ability to implement this but you could use say someone like Vibe or even if you wanted to do the Marvel verse use some kind of science-y tech thing to open portals. The mechanics weren't really the important part so much as the - we're going on this really cool trip through the multi-verse for shenanigans. For instance if you wanted to do idk Vibe & OC C-List Avenger or something that would be fine.
Sounds interesting, to say in the least. Would there be a conflict? Or would they be passive watchers to world events?

Sounds interesting, to say in the least. Would there be a conflict? Or would they be passive watchers to world events?

Well you remember when Cisco and Barry went to Earth 2 - and the first part was them kind of acting like silly tourists? It would be a lot like that. There doesn't necessarily have to be a conflict more them playing with either some tech or an ability that lets them travel around the multi-verse.

But they wouldn't be like invisible specters or anything they are actually going to appear in each world they're in for however long they choose to stay. So depending on where they go the people around them will likely have some interesting reactions to two random people popping up.

Like for instance if they were to show up in the CW universe ( either Supergirl OR Flash ) than the people of that universe would be kind of use to random strangers popping up from the multiverse. If however they showed up say on Themiscyra ( well first depending on their gender that might be a problem ) but likewise the people of the Island aren't going to be quite as used to just random people appearing. They might at best be mistaken for weird gods or possibly invaders.

Well you remember when Cisco and Barry went to Earth 2 - and the first part was them kind of acting like silly tourists? It would be a lot like that. There doesn't necessarily have to be a conflict more them playing with either some tech or an ability that lets them travel around the multi-verse.

But they wouldn't be like invisible specters or anything they are actually going to appear in each world they're in for however long they choose to stay. So depending on where they go the people around them will likely have some interesting reactions to two random people popping up.

Like for instance if they were to show up in the CW universe ( either Supergirl OR Flash ) than the people of that universe would be kind of use to random strangers popping up from the multiverse. If however they showed up say on Themiscyra ( well first depending on their gender that might be a problem ) but likewise the people of the Island aren't going to be quite as used to just random people appearing. They might at best be mistaken for weird gods or possibly invaders.
I can get behind that.

Hey I have a few Ideas if your interested?!
Daisy Johnson (Agents of SHIELD) x OC?
Or
Natasha Romanoff x OC?
Sara Lance x Jefferson Jackson?
And I'm down for a few more too!

Hey I have a few Ideas if your interested?!
Daisy Johnson (Agents of SHIELD) x OC?
Or
Natasha Romanoff x OC?
Sara Lance x Jefferson Jackson?
And I'm down for a few more too!
I could play Natasha for you, if you could play Tony Stark for me. Or Sarah and Jefferson.

I'm interested in most things DC, especially YJ. If you're still in a Flash mood I could play that too.

Hey!! I'd be interested in a Teen Titans, Young Justice, or Batman story. I'm pretty flexible on the characters I'm willing to play as I often find myself surprised with how much I end up liking them once I start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back