• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel Superheroes, Game of Thrones, DC comics, and more!

Hige

I am not Paul Avery
Hello there! I'm an experienced RPer of 8 and some odd years. I am seeking active RP partners.

General rules: (Please read!)
  • I can play any pairing. (M/F, M/M, F/F).
  • 99% of the time I will want to double up. Either CanonXOC or CanonXCanon. Not interested in OCxOC.
  • I feel more comfortable if my partner is at least 18 or older

What else I can RP: (Shows / Comic titles) Ctrl + f if you are searching for a specific title

DC
  • Batman Animated Series, Batman Beyond, Batman the New Animated Series, Gotham Sirens, Gotham Central,
  • Teen Titans
  • DC's New 52 (original)
  • Justice Society of America
  • DCAU (Timmverse DC animated shows)
  • Birds of Prey (original comic run)
  • Hawkman (original 60's, 2000's, The Legend of Hawkman, and Convergence and Hawkgirl rendition)
  • Justice League Animated + Unlimited
  • Young Justice Animated
  • The Question
  • Justice League of America 2007 circ. comic series
  • Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law
  • Venture Bros
  • Scooby Doo
  • Injustice Gods Among Us
  • Constantine / Hellblazer
  • Batman - Redhood, Justice League, Monsters among us, ect. I've seen all those direct to DVD movies, just name them and I'll remember.
  • Preacher (seen most of the comics + tv show)
  • CW Flash
  • CW Legends of Tomorrow
  • CW Supergirl
  • Oracle

Marvel
  • Daredevil (Netflix)
  • Defenders
  • Ant Man / Ant-Man
  • Guardians of the Galaxy 1 and 2
  • Jessica Jones
  • Iroman 1, 2, 3,
  • Pet Avengers
  • Iron Man Comics 2016- 2013, Superior Iron Man, Imfamous Iron Man, Iron Man Extremis Novel, ect.
  • Avengers and Age of Ultron
  • Spiderman: Homecoming
  • Spiderman 2002, Spiderman 2,
  • Captian America 1, 2, and Civil War
    Luke Cage
  • Black Panther (read most of the comics)
  • Earth's Mightiest Heroes (EMH)
    Avengers Assemble
  • Thor 1 and 2, Ragnorock
  • Punisher

Anime / OTHER
  • Inuyasha
  • Cowboy Bebop
  • Zoids
  • Iron Man Anime
  • Hotline Miami
  • Digimon (OCs Only)
  • Pokemon
    Harry Potter
  • Legend of Zelda
  • Castlevania
  • Bojack Horseman
  • Game of Thrones
Plot Ideas:
  • Castlevania Marvel AU: Marvel characters but in a Castlevania setting, eg., Captain America & Winter Soldier Werewolf.
  • Gotham, based on comics or non TV Show, there is a string of killings which leads to the heroes of the story finding a cult of werewolves, but who did it? Murder/Mystery. Would prefer to use GCPD over Bruce, but that's optional.
If you don't see something on the list, just ask. I might've forgotten something.

Pairings:
I can do just about anything if you do something for me, especially if it's something I'm really craving.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in a Guardians of the Galaxy rp with you if you're still looking!

Hiya~ I'd be interested in rping with you! I'm thinking either marvel or DC themed/universe, though if you're interested in rping we can talk more about deciding which and what might work better for both of us to rp together ^^ PM me if you're still interested ^^

Hiya~ I'd be interested in rping with you! I'm thinking either marvel or DC themed/universe, though if you're interested in rping we can talk more about deciding which and what might work better for both of us to rp together ^^ PM me if you're still interested ^^
Alright, I'll shoot you a message.

In your pairings do you have a preference in what character you would play? Do you prefer playing as canon characters are OCs inside the universe?

In your pairings do you have a preference in what character you would play? Do you prefer playing as canon characters are OCs inside the universe?
I prefer to double up, so I would play a canon of your choice, you a canon of my choice, then our OC's. (Or for you another canon character, if that's your thing.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back