• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel Superheroes, Game of Thrones, DC comics, and more!

I'm not actually sure. I'm most comfortable with the Captain America/Ironman/Avengers storyline; I know you've had a lot of responses already, but are there pairings within that you'res till looking for?
If you can play Iron Man for me then I am interested. If you've seen the Iron Man Anime then that's a big plus, but not required.

If you can play Iron Man for me then I am interested. If you've seen the Iron Man Anime then that's a big plus, but not required.

I might have to pass at the moment; I just had someone offer to do a roleplay with me, and I don't want to get overloaded. I'll keep you in mind though, I'm not sure how well I can do Ironman

Well I was thinking what if she lost control again? Like she had it under control for a year, but then she was starting to lose it again.

Hiya, would love to do a marvel universe role play with you. Characters and pairings are up for discussion but I prefer to double

Hey there is there any way I can intrest you in something featuring a gender flip of the silver surfer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back