• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel Superheroes, Game of Thrones, DC comics, and more!

Hi! I'd be interested in doing either an Iron Man or Black Panther RP. Did you have anything in mind for those that you really want to try out?

Hi! I'd be interested in doing either an Iron Man or Black Panther RP. Did you have anything in mind for those that you really want to try out?

Not at the moment but if you send me a PM we can work something out. I'm leaning more towards Black Panther myself.

We have a lot of crossover in what we're looking for. What medium are you looking to play through? I only use Discord. I haven't managed to open up the private messages feature on RPN yet.

We have a lot of crossover in what we're looking for. What medium are you looking to play through? I only use Discord. I haven't managed to open up the private messages feature on RPN yet.
I could PM you but I don't RP on discord.

S'up to you, friendo. I can't initiate private messages, but if you starting one will work then we could at least chat about it.

I saw your werewolf Steve and Bucky section and was a bit surprised because I've never run into anyone else doing that AU before.

S'up to you, friendo. I can't initiate private messages, but if you starting one will work then we could at least chat about it.

I saw your werewolf Steve and Bucky section and was a bit surprised because I've never run into anyone else doing that AU before.
Yeah, just give me a min and I'll send youa PM.

Hi im intrested in batman the animated series, black panther, arrow, iron fist or daredevil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back