• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel Superheroes, Game of Thrones, DC comics, and more!

Hey there is there any way I can intrest you in something featuring a gender flip of the silver surfer?
Well I have no idea who the Silver Surfer is outside of a really horrid 'NES game. But you may offer your idea still?

Wow so few know him anywho well your character is one of you choosing and I would think there would be crime fighting and talks on humanity and the nature of heroes I don't really have a plot set up.

Preferably yes
Okay. So we'd both be an Iron Man to our prefered pairing? Sounds good to me. Any plot?

Wow so few know him anywho well your character is one of you choosing and I would think there would be crime fighting and talks on humanity and the nature of heroes I don't really have a plot set up.

Hmm. Well, it doesn't sound awful but I have a lot of superhero RPs, so if you can create an interesting plot or perhaps gimmick I'll be open to it. If it's not a pairing based RP I feel it needs to have a consice direction. (Well, pairing rps need it too but it has more leen-way if your partner is dialogued based.)

Well, I mostly play women. Within that spectrum I think I'm able to play most, with a little research. I have experience playing Diana, Hawkgirl, Starfire, Jean Grey, Feral, Layla, Mystique and so on.

Well, I mostly play women. Within that spectrum I think I'm able to play most, with a little research. I have experience playing Diana, Hawkgirl, Starfire, Jean Grey, Feral, Layla, Mystique and so on.
I'd be happy if you played Hawkgirl for my female OC?

Who would you want me to play?

I honestly have no idea. Who do you feel comfortable playing?
DC
Batman
Superman
Flash
John Constantine
Hawkman
Alan Scott
Obsidian
Wildcat
Tom Cat // Wildcat
Superboy
Robins
Artemis
Green Arrow

Marvel
Bucky Barnes
Peter Parker
Captian AMerica
Thor
Loki

Has anyone seen Earth's Mightiest Heroes? If you have, I'm very interested, willing to do just about anything to RP in that 'verse.

If I can be Nightwing count me in. My brain is going bonkers with ideas. Possible timeline problems due to Barry time traveling and the like, causing Dick to end up on Earth 1.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back