• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

mewtea

Hello! The name's Mew. I've recently come out of some really busy life times, and am wanting to start writing again. I'm on mobile, and I'm really only looking for one thing at the moment, so I'm going to keep it short and sweet.

The only character I really want to write right now is Loki. I haven't written Loki much before, but I have written characters similar to him and really want to add him to my list of permanent muses, so I'm looking for a lot practice writing him. Whether that's Loki x OC, or another Marvel character. Romantic or platonic, strictly canon or wildly au. I'm not picky at all!

A bit about me - I'm 18+, cst, but am on and off all hours of the day. I average between 400 to 800 words per post, but can write up to 2k. If you want an example of my writing style, here is the most recent example. I have no limits or triggers, and will write just about anything and everything. I love darker themes, and making characters grow and change. I do have a discord, which I will give out upon request.

do you mind rping with someone under 18? i'd definitely be up to play sylvie against your loki if so!

If you're still looking for someone to role play I would be very interested in role playing with you, feel free to message me whenever you're free

Hey dude! If you’re still looking, my name is Mickey, 20F from Europe. I have about 7 years of experience doing Bucky rn, and my RP style is 3rd person, past tense and literate. For length, I tend to match what I’m given, so if you give me novella style, that’s what you get back. Anyway, let me know if you’re interested. Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back