• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel RP Needed (Ignore Post Count/ DESPERATE!)

I don't know much about the Marvel universe, whether from the comics or the live-action movies, but a SuperheroxSupervillain rp sounds nice. I have a general supervillain rp character I can be, although I haven't played as her in a while, and she's based on a prexisiting character from something else.

I don't know much about the Marvel universe, whether from the comics or the live-action movies, but a SuperheroxSupervillain rp sounds nice. I have a general supervillain rp character I can be, although I haven't played as her in a while, and she's based on a prexisiting character from something else.
hey there! Sorry I'm really just looking for Marvel RPs right now :( Thanks for responding anyway though! <3

hey there! Sorry I'm really just looking for Marvel RPs right now :( Thanks for responding anyway though! <3
I was asking if I could fit my oc into the MCU or something. I don't know much about it, but I'd still love to try and roleplay in that universe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back