• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel RP Needed (Ignore Post Count/ DESPERATE!)

SerenaStark

Marvel's Minon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey guys!
I'm looking for a marvel rp. My pairings are listed below, but I am willing to double. For my pairings I prefer a canon X OC, mxf pairing, but I'm willing to be open with your pairing if you want to double! :)

My pairings are as follows:

Tony Stark X female OC (craving)

Peter Quill x female OC

Loki X female OC

Howard Stark X female OC

Peter Parker x female OC

Im best at rping as:

Steve Rogers

Pietro Maximoff

Bruce Banner

Thor

But I can play others!

I can play multiple characters, so if you prefer to use the rest of the team please be prepared to play a few characters as well.

I prefer to have someone who can match my length! I write about 1-2 paragraphs per character. If you'd like more than that, that's completely fine but note that it will take me longer to reply! I'm very active and on a normal day I should be able to post a couple times a day. Also, I like to use character sheets, and I ask that my partner uses realistic pictures for any OCs.

PM me or comment below if you are interested or have any questions! If you are interested in rping please tell me what pairing you'd like to do, if you'd like to double and if you do who you would like me to play :D

Last edited:
@Gold Snow Sure! Would you be ok with doubling? I can play Pietro for you if you can play one of these for me: 

tony stark X female OC 

loki X female OC 

Howard stark X female OC

Dr. Strange x Female OC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back