• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel: Next Generation OOC

DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz what would make it ready for you to jump is if Azari and T'Challa switch roles by this point with Azari being the Avengers and T'Challa returning to run Wakanda. Therefore SHIEKD would have sent Azari a notice to come to their Helicarrier hovering over Long island. This would of course ring him through NYC and the current state of the action where everyone is which is the Knightly Enterprises building.

DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz what would make it ready for you to jump is if Azari and T'Challa switch roles by this point with Azari being the Avengers and T'Challa returning to run Wakanda. Therefore SHIEKD would have sent Azari a notice to come to their Helicarrier hovering over Long island. This would of course ring him through NYC and the current state of the action where everyone is which is the Knightly Enterprises building.

Just to make sure I'm understanding right before I write up my post: You want Azari to be on the helicarrier already and then travel to the Knightly Enterprises building to meet up with the others?

Just to make sure I'm understanding right before I write up my post: You want Azari to be on the helicarrier already and then travel to the Knightly Enterprises building to meet up with the others?
On his way to the Helicarrier but is drawn into the pandemonium as he travel by Knightly Enterprises

Sorry about the lack of posting guys. I've been really busy with work and to be honest I am struggling with a way to put Toni into the action at the moment. There appears to be a lot going on and I don't like the idea of just throwing her straight into the middle of things and potentially just making thing confusing for everyone else.

Sorry about the lack of posting guys. I've been really busy with work and to be honest I am struggling with a way to put Toni into the action at the moment. There appears to be a lot going on and I don't like the idea of just throwing her straight into the middle of things and potentially just making thing confusing for everyone else.
I mean that's kinda what her father always did. To her it would be, the Ninja who raided her father's facilities are conducting another raid in another building.

can i still join? if so what characters are already taken? i was thinking of making the daughter of Hulk.
Most people out there characters up to having siblings but no one has made a Hulk child. The C's thread has all accepted CS threadmarked with the names of the character and who their parent's are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back