• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel: Next Generation OOC

Field Marshall

Eight Thousand Club
avengers-meeting-800x450.jpg

Last edited:
Just so you guys know.... I'm at work working the door... This means I get to play on my laptop all night.... I'll be active for the next six to seven hours. (^_^) Hoping to get a lot of posts out tonight. (^_^)....... Cus there is nothing else to do at the door. lol

Alright I have finally figured out how Thread marks work and have successfully threadmarked each CS and figured out that Index allows you to go the in your looking and that you don't edit a threadmarked into a post it's an option available outside of one.

So this rp just went from zero to like 100 in 2.5 seconds. lol... And that's not the start of it. The fog has yet to roll in. lol

Very interesting as to how the characters already react to one another.

Field Marshall Field Marshall Was it just me? Or am i reading things wrong?

But you stated that an Agent had came into the room and turned on a projection over the table. Then you said that it was a projection of Captain America and someone who looked like Bucky in a winter soldier look alike......

In another post you stated that Steve left the room and Vision stayed....

................................................. I think I missed something.............

Field Marshall Field Marshall Was it just me? Or am i reading things wrong?

But you stated that an Agent had came into the room and turned on a projection over the table. Then you said that it was a projection of Captain America and someone who looked like Bucky in a winter soldier look alike......

In another post you stated that Steve left the room and Vision stayed....

................................................. I think I missed something.............
Probably me with a series of mobile prone typos.

They are in the room and they turned a projector over the table. It was basically displaying imgaes of what they were talking about. Then Steve left the room and Vision stayed.

Probably me with a series of mobile prone typos.

They are in the room and they turned a projector over the table. It was basically displaying imgaes of what they were talking about. Then Steve left the room and Vision stayed.
Ok... Cus I had to reread your last post where they had come into the room and you only mentioned the Agent... And then the whole projection thing....

But I got you... Thank you for clearing that up. (^_^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back