• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel: Next Generation OOC

It was the way I typed it but when I put recognizable and unrecognizable person I was referring to Steve and Vision in his altered Winter Soldier form

Wow...I did not realize Doctor Strange had so many powers. It's a bit overwhelming.
Dr. Strange is the shit! (^_^)

You should see how many Magneto actually has. Magneto can teleport or make worm wholes, he can make himself or others invisible with manipulating his magnetic fields around him and others, hell he has moved 7 asteroids from destroying earth... And he can even shock people.......... (and then some...)

Wow...I did not realize Doctor Strange had so many powers. It's a bit overwhelming.
Dr. Strange is the shit! (^_^)

You should see how many Magneto actually has. Magneto can teleport or make worm wholes, he can make himself or others invisible with manipulating his magnetic fields around him and others, hell he has moved 7 asteroids from destroying earth... And he can even shock people.......... (and then some...)

Pick and choose the less OP powers of the set and constride the rest to be in the plans for development section. It's be bad for the story if someone wielded such power so early on. That also includes you Nova try to keep to metal manipulation for now.

Pick and choose the less OP powers of the set and constride the rest to be in the plans for development section. It's be bad for the story if someone wielded such power so early on. That also includes you Nova try to keep to metal manipulation for now.
I didn't say anything about OPing... The topic was about how many things the characters can do. Coal has only used metal manipulation and magnetic fields. Magnetic fields is the foundation of Magneto's powers and is the foundation of Coals. (You asked for characters to develop and grow within the rp... That's how I am basing Coal. Just because he did his research on his father and powers does not mean he can control the universe.)

I didn't say anything about OPing... The topic was about how many things the characters can do. Coal has only used metal manipulation and magnetic fields. Magnetic fields is the foundation of Magneto's powers and is the foundation of Coals. (You asked for characters to develop and grow within the rp... That's how I am basing Coal. Just because he did his research on his father and powers does not mean he can control the universe.)
I knows but someone has affirm these things because one can never be too careful.

Pick and choose the less OP powers of the set and constride the rest to be in the plans for development section. It's be bad for the story if someone wielded such power so early on.

Just reading over some things and I am more than happy, if it comes down to it, to remove some of Toni's powers for the time being if you think she may be a little to OP at the moment. Just allows for more upgrades in the future.

Alright I have to see where to jump in then.

Same predicament here. I'm thinking I might wait until the team is deployed on their first mission and then just show up unannounced. Perhaps they end up mistaking Toni for the villain they're after or something? If that is alright with you Field Marshall Field Marshall ?

Just reading over some things and I am more than happy, if it comes down to it, to remove some of Toni's powers for the time being if you think she may be a little to OP at the moment. Just allows for more upgrades in the future.

Same predicament here. I'm thinking I might wait until the team is deployed on their first mission and then just show up unannounced. Perhaps they end up mistaking Toni for the villain they're after or something? If that is alright with you Field Marshall Field Marshall ?

I would be alright with that

Alright I have to see where to jump in then.
Drakin I think you should walk back your post and both of you wait for the first deployment since your both related to companies

Field Marshall Field Marshall So I had an idea for a background/reason for my character being on Earth and a part of this program, but I'm not sure how well it will work with the story line. My plan was going to be some kind of secret exchange program, allowing my character to travel to Earth where she can actively use her powers without her planet's invaders killing her, but I would love to discuss other options or ideas with you.

Field Marshall Field Marshall So I had an idea for a background/reason for my character being on Earth and a part of this program, but I'm not sure how well it will work with the story line. My plan was going to be some kind of secret exchange program, allowing my character to travel to Earth where she can actively use her powers without her planet's invaders killing her, but I would love to discuss other options or ideas with you.
Put in the cs and if I have a better idea or feel another idea if preferable i'll pm you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back