• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel MCU - Civil War Roleplay

NintendoStitch2003

Littlespace is Coping
I'm interested in doing a Marvel Cinematic Universe roleplay with anyone who might be interested. All I ask is that you try to match the length of my responses and that you allow me to play as more than one character.

The one is a mix of Tony Stark x Peter Parker (Platonic or Romantic) and Steve Rogers x Bucky Barnes (Romantic) with possible background Natasha Romanov and Clint Barton

Taking place after the events of Civil War. Steve and Bucky's relationship isn't what it used to be. Bucky demands that Steve apologize to Tony and try to make things right. Steve is still against Tony and doesn't want to apologize, rather he wants to come back stronger and attempt to kill the billionaire during their next battle. Their argument becomes too much for Bucky to handle and he calls Clint, asking the archer if he can stay at his place until things die down. This upsets Steve but not to the point where he'll give up his argument.

Peter Parker returns home after spending the night at Tony's place after the battle. When his wounds were tended to and he was assured that his mentor would be okay, he heads home. Only to find out that his Aunt May is in the hospital, having suffered a heart attack. He blames himself for the event but becomes upset and calls Tony, hoping his mentor could at least take him to the hospital. Knowing she might not make it out for a long amount of time, Tony offers to take Peter in as his own for a while. Of course the upset boy at least smiles and accepts the offer.

Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes will be forced to meet up again when Tony tells them that Peter has been kidnapped. The boy had snuck out one night, going to save the city, when a group of criminals catches him. Tony reluctantly begs for Steve to assist in finding him. They need Bucky to help break into the place and save Tony's kid. It could go one of two ways. Steve and Bucky could make up, or they could fight right then and there when they see each other, resulting in Peter (or one of the others) getting hurt.

The story starts during Steve and Bucky's first argument, before he threatens to leave.

I'll be Steve, Peter, and Clint.

You can be Tony, Bucky, and Natasha.

I am willing to negotiate these roles or add more if needed.

Please let me know if you have any triggers or pet peeves. Thank you for reading and I hope to hear from you soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back