• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel Legacies OC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
awesome can't wait to see How ben reacts to all this cause its a lot.

Elise casually walked in and James trying to die lol.

Default Skin Default Skin just curious, is hulk being controlled by hydra, or could it be that wanda told him about hydra coming after maxine? cause maybe the avengers keep in touch with wanda and know abt maxine?

Everyone gets a nickname Elise is going to come off a bit like a jerk till people get to know her

The kid is James
Speedy is nix
Magical girl is soph
Little spider is Ben
Maxine is cutie (real name pending)
Kaine is sir edge (maybe)

She has to hit on at least one of the girls lol. She would be tempted the say gypsy as a nickname but some people don't like the term some do it's a can of worms best to
Not opened

omg, i just realised, maxine might be the only one who isn't a super hero, there should be a mini arc of the group just trying to find her a costume-

I can see it now

Maxine: I am not into you stop calling me cutie

Elise: naw it's true besides magical girl is a stick I'm the mud so not cute

Maxine: but I won't date you

Elise: that's fine I have a girlfriend

Maxine: wait what where

Elise: In hell its a long story not really worth going over. I'll get her out soon enough.

I can see it now

Maxine: I am not into you stop calling me cutie

Elise: naw it's true besides magical girl is a stick I'm the mud so not cute

Maxine: but I won't date you

Elise: that's fine I have a girlfriend

Maxine: wait what where

Elise: In hell its a long story not really worth going over. I'll get her out soon enough.
hahaha, that would be hilarious-

Yeah I figure Elise will kind of avoid specifics about her situation. Just kind if glossing over ut avoiding saying it and having a devil may care attitude

Default Skin Default Skin just curious, is hulk being controlled by hydra, or could it be that wanda told him about hydra coming after maxine? cause maybe the avengers keep in touch with wanda and know abt maxine?M]
]My idea was that hulk was controlled but I like that idea you suggested about Wanda telling him. Then Hydra could try to stop him too and he is not just just rampaging around the city for no reason.

]My idea was that hulk was controlled but I like that idea you suggested about Wanda telling him. Then Hydra could try to stop him too and he is not just just rampaging around the city for no reason.
tru tru, also for sakes of this being a bit easier, would you like to fins maxine before hydra captures her or do you think it would be better if she would have been in hydra custody for a few days already, and this becomes a break out mission???? Default Skin Default Skin

Maybe run into her so you can get in on the action. Or if you would prefer to have her be in Hydra captivity and James and the gang breaks her out.

I think if she has been in hydra custody, then it would make sense for hulk to be smashing around trying to save her, if that's alright

Also I can just imagine Maxine in a girls just wanna have fun montage song where she is trying on costumes and Sofia just shakes her head to 2 of them but the third one she nods.

oooo or, we could hit two birds with one stone and have hydra transporting her where the gang is, what do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back