• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Character sheet (Marvel Legacies

Name- Benjamin Harry Parker

Age- 19

Gender- Male

Sexuality- Demisexual

Nationality- American

Race- Metahuman

Personality- Peter Parker was many things. Polite, meek, socially awkward. Ben is much the same, in many regards. He tries to be polite, he tries to be nice, he has trouble making friends, but in different ways. Ben is much more...angsty, I suppose. Just as willing to jump into the fray, just as determined when the going gets tough. but that's mixed with a generally more melancholic attitude and cynical view on life. He goes through long stretches of intense depression, and his humor in the costume is much more cutting and sardonic than his predecessor. Out of the costume, he's fun to talk to, even passionate, but that's when he's in a good mood or talking about something he's interested in.

Abilities- Ben's powers are on paper the same as his father's. Super strength, super speed, heightened endurance and healing, the ability to cling to walls, and the Spider-Sense, a sort of sixth sense that warns Ben of incoming danger. But it seems that the powers were mutated once they passed onto the younger Parker. For one, he's not as strong as his father, at least not right now. If Ben were to go toe to toe with his father at the age he became Spider-Man, Peter would beat Ben in terms of raw strength. But what Ben lacks in strength, he more than makes up for in agility. he's actually more agile than his father, and even faster. The most odd part of his powers is that unlike his father, Ben naturally produces webbing. It's similar in function to the one's used in the original Spider-Man's web shooters, with the added benefit of refilling naturally over time.

Backstory- Benjamin "Ben" Harry Parker was born the first child of Peter and Mary Jane Parker-Watson, born about three years into their marriage. By the time Ben was born, Peter had all but stopped being Spider-Man, having passed it on to his younger protégé Miles Morales, and dedicating himself fully to his family, and his steady career at the Baxter Building alongside Reed Richards. Ben's powers didn't manifest for some time, leading his father to believe they weren't genetic. Ben went through high school, knowing of his father's past, yet never really living up to his own self imposed expectations. How could the son of Spider-Man just be a normal person?

He got his wish, just not in the way he wanted.

On the day that was supposed to be his first day of college, he suddenly felt ill, and had to stay home. On the very same day, while he was miserable in bed, the train line he as going to take had an accident. Nearly everyone onboard the train died. The event was extremely traumatizing for Ben. Especially when he found out he was sick because his powers, after 18 years of being dormant, had finally kicked in. If he got his powers earlier, if he'd been on that train, maybe he could've helped, maybe he could have saved all those people. This event was what convinced ben, more than any sense of legacy, to take up the mantle as Spider-Man He's been struggling to balance this with his life in college, alongside his pretty empty social life.

Appearance-
c79dbde791961822be09c771102dbf19.jpg

Costume: His dad's suit won't exactly fit him, so Ben's had to improvise, instead making his own costume. It's evolved over time. Originally the mask was literally just a red ski mask with welding goggles, but thanks to some pointers from a certain flexible scientist, he was at least able to improve the mask so that the lenses would move with his eyes, alongside providing more protection for him.
tumblr_pbxt9wrV5v1tssrv9o1_500.png

Last edited:
Name: Prince Kane Whiteman

Sexuaity: Heterosexual

Nationality: New Avalon

Race: Human

Personality: The ebony blade does make him a little easier to anger than usual. Kane is prone to violent outbursts when at times but that’s actually him managing his anger. This can be seen in how he avoids taking it on people unintentionally. Kane is a hard and rugged man with a strong persona. His willpower, determination, and perseverance are his strongest qualities.

Abilities:
Archetype Black Knight

Ebony Blade (Greatsword)

Backstory: Kane is the crown Prince of New Avalon. His father King Dane Whitman is the former Black Knight who used to be a hero on Earth. New Avalon isn’t the easiest place to grow up in considering all manner of monsters, demons, and gods liked to attack. It was even tougher for Kane who had to groomed to wield the Ebony Blade and become the Black Knight. Kane was trained in the ways of knighthood by his father before he was introduced to the Ebony Blade. Kane when he finally was deemed ready for the sword he didn’t try to contain but rather unified with it. He learned to use its curse rather than resist it. That’s had some adverse effects on his persona but least it hasn’t driven him mad like it had done to his father in the past.

Appearance:
Guts.%28BERSERK%29.full.2133055.jpg

Name - Maxine Maximoff

Age - 18

Gender - Female

Sexuality - Heterosexual

Nationality - Romani

Race - Metahuman

Personality - Maxine is a calm and collected spirit, rarely showing much strong emotions. But when she does show any strong emotion, it affects her magic, like when her mother found out that Vision had died and created an entirely new reality. She is very intelligent as well, having read too many books for her own good. Growing up near nature, she is very athletic and is great at combat and coming up with strategies. She is very persistent and hardworking, doing anything she can to reach her goal or the goal set upon her.

Abilities - Maxine was born with the same Chaos Magic her mother had before it was changed slightly by the mind stone. From her mother’s lover, Vision, she wears a necklace with the Mind Stone as the pendant, so her magic was changed like her mother’s even since she was a little girl. She has the same abilities as her mother but instead of having the red hue like her mother’s, her magic exudes a yellow hue, very similar to the Mind Stone.

Backstory - Maxine Maximoff is the first and only child of Wanda Maximoff, a.k.a. Scarlet Witch. They grew up in a little cottage near a forest and close to nature. Maxine had powers ever since she was little, so her mother decided to move them far away from the city, in fear of someone, like Hydra, getting her like Wanda was in the past. It was a very magical household, since they could use their magic very frequently, but Maxine still knows how to do things the normal way. Once she got older and her powers honed in, to save theirselves from some boredom, Wanda taught her how to use her magic in battle. Her powers were almost as strong as her mother’s, so they would spar sometimes. When they weren’t training, Maxine was usually reading, she was a huge bookworm, she will read anything and everything. That was how she learned multiple languages, including her mother tongue, Romanian.

Appearance -
1642832344340.png

7a46a8aab63047df43da1ca52ea95158.jpg

sample_1cc68c0f57dc09478a6745717289bc8ad08e4d90.jpg

Name: Elise Mccann
Alias/Codename: Ghost rider
Height: 5'7" ( turns 6' as ghost rider)
Weight: 135 lbs
Sexuality: Gay
Nationality: American
Species: human

Personality: You want to know about me, well there isn't much to say. I am a simple girl, i like my music, i like riding my bike , and i hate my job. Really what are you expecting me to say i enjoy killing puppies or something, I really think i am a good person. Now the other me, the me at work, that me is a sadist. I can normally shut that little nagging voice out, but when i am work i can't just tell it to shut up and i get angry and mean. Still i can mostly keep myself in check, but sometimes, sometimes i just want to let go.

Skills: Guitar playing, close quarts combat styles,

Powers:
Superhuman Strength
Superhuman Stamina
Superhuman Durability
Superhuman Agility
Regenerative Healing Factor
Supernatural Awareness
Hellfire Manipulation:
Sin Manipulation
Soul Manipulation
Ride Symbiosis
Dimensional Travel
Demon Magic Manipulation
Mystical Chain Projection
Penance Stare
Self-Size Alteration

Weakness(s):
Human host
heaven forged/ blessed weapons

History: A Deal with the devil never works out, you think with every story telling you that everyone would learn. Well the devil has his ways to get people to sign their souls away. You can have a great life, money, friends, talent, someone you love, and he knows just which strings to pull and when to come get you. Someone you loves dies in front of you far from anyone that can save them, and out of nowhere a guy says he can save them. That really is an obvious set up isn't it? The devil comes to save the one you love and all you have to do is sign the dotted line and everything is made better. Well the thing about making such deals like that is you never read the fine print, and the devil always gets his due. A soul for a life might be enough for some, but a soul and eternal servitude, now that is a deal. Of course even if things seem good at first, they always go south as dying messes a person up and having a hell spirit shoved into you will do a number on you as well. Now you see the devil he is really good with loopholes, sure he saves you now, but latter he isn't doing shit latter. If that good book is right then killing yourself is a one way ticket to hell and the devil , he won't be making a second deal with anyone he always has got trapped. So the way i see it, if the person you sold your soul for ends up putting herself in hell with your boss holding them over you, you have two choices. Option one, you break and do what he wants even though you know he won't ever let her go. Option two well, you run and you never stop running till you can tear the boss man down and save the girl and ride out of hell. That's all if you make a deal with the man down stairs and well you look smarter than that, much smarter than I was.

Name: Nyx Kyron
Alias: Lightning
Sexuality: Bisexual
Nationality: British
Race: Mutant

Personality: A sweet, caring girl who is all too self-sacrificing and smart for her own good. Intelligent to the point of potential genius, she likes to keep herself to herself unless she completely trusts someone to have her back. She tends to be understanding and empathetic, but can sometimes struggle to find a simple solution to a problem, often instinctively thinking bigger and more complicated than what might be necessary. It's more often than not that she'll be on the move, or focusing on something, her anxious tendencies not allowing her to be relaxed for long. She likes to believe that everyone deserves a second chance.

Abilities:
Super Speed -
The ability to move faster than the speed of sound, it's often that Nyx will break the sound barrier if she isn't careful. The friction she creates when running makes it look like electricity is flowing from her, and over time she's developed the ability to 'throw' it, though it's a skill she's trying desperately to perfect, her aim often a little off. Her suit, scrapped together with her own materials and thoughts, ensures she doesn't burn through it every time she runs, though normal clothes, and shoes, tend to burn, so she often wears it underneath her normal clothing.
Accelerated Healing - What might seem like a good thing at first, especially since she's not invulnerable and moving at super speed and crashing certainly hurts, can also be a problem. Healing at a rate that can heal cuts in hours, and broken bones in days or weeks, can also mean that things can start healing wrong if help isn't gained quickly. This ability, along with actually using her speed, can quickly deplete her sugar levels, so she tends to eat far more than a normal girl of her size.
Low Electrical Manipulation - Strictly speaking she can't control electricity. However, she can generate it to some extent using friction made with her speed. This means that, with some concentration, she can power or overload electrical items, or 'throw' lightning bolts. She's not very good at it though.

Backstory:
Nyx originally came from a well loving, normal family. And she was a normal child, going to school, perhaps getting higher grades than the average, but ultimately her intellect was the only thing that set her apart from her peers. Then, at the age of ten, tragedy struck when her parents were killed in a car crash, with Nyx being the only survivor. In fact, the only reason she survived was because one moment she was staring at her parents bodies, desperately trying to wake them, and the next she was across the road, watching the car burst into flames. She believes that the explosion was her fault, that her powers emerging had caused a spark that had lit the fuel leaking from the damaged car. It's a guilt that has lived with her through all of the foster homes she's been put in, each worse than the last, most hating mutants. Eventually, as soon as she was allowed at age 18, she left, grasping enough money to rent a little apartment in a sketchy part of town, and vowed to start helping anyone she could so they wouldn't have to hurt like she does.

Appearance:
Nyx
Lightning - Outfit

Name- James Rogers

Age- 18

Gender- Male

Sexuaity- Straight

Nationality- American

Race- White

Personality- James strives to be like his father and often is hard on himself when he does not live up to him. He loves his friends and treats them like a family and tries to protect them from harm. He is also reckless and does things without thinking sometimes.

Abilities- Super solider serum is in his blood.

Backstory- James is the son of Captain America and Black Widow. He was raised with the avengers with them all helping him grow up to be a hero. James would work for Shield as an agent for a while tracking down Hydra agents and stopping Daniel Whitehall from gaining too much power. But one day he decided to bring back the avengers.

Appearance-c2275c6908869d7958c0d2cefc79a2d478139b05r1-394-394v2_00.jpg

Name- Sophia 'Soph' Palmer-Strange

Age- 19

Gender- Female

Sexuaity- Bisexual

Nationality- American

Race- Human

Personality- Sophia is a mirror image of her father, every bit as arrogant, overconfident, and reckless as him- though some might argue her genius and quick-thinking make up for it. Soph has a talent for learning things quickly, which, paired with her eidetic memory, makes her an exceptionally skilled sorceress with many advanced spells in her arsenal. Despite being rather lazy in her early teen years, Soph has grown to become much more studious, though she has a tendency to skip over things, insisting she's learned everything on a topic while missing crucial details. When interacting with others, she tends to be serious and assume superiority, though those who've managed to crack through her shell have found a wisecracking girl whose willingness to push the extent of her own abilities to help others gets her into trouble more often than not. Sofia is the kind of person who's not afraid to push boundaries and break rules in her quest for knowledge- or just to do what she thinks is right. She loves to constantly undermine authority, and shows that she doesn't let anyone boss her around as much as she can.

Abilities- Like her father, Sophia is a Master of the Mystic Arts, and by using spells, as well as energy manipulation, she can create magical constructs, shields, illusions, and portals, as well as telekinetically move objects, travel into and manipulate the Mirror Dimension, and astrally project her consciousness. Soph is also the current guardian of the Eye of Aggamoto, and by using the time stone, she's capable of turning back time on a specific object, creating time loops, and seeing how events play out in alternate futures, though she's yet to use any of its abilities.

Backstory-
(TW: Death, Suicide Attempt)

Sophia was born prematurely to Christine Palmer, who, at the time, hadn't even realized she was pregnant- not until she'd gone into labor. Once Sophia was born, Christine immediately knew the only person the father could've been, though it was a secret she'd kept throughout Sophia's life. Sophia was clearly brilliant from birth, though she had little work ethic and a penchant for rule-breaking which many said kept her from achieving great things. Despite all of her mother's lectures and punishments, Sophia still neglected her studies growing up in favor of hanging out with her friends, going out and doing stupid shit for fun. Sophia's nihilistic and hedonistic tendencies eventually caught up to her, though- after a night of hanging out in the woods and drinking with her friends, Sophia got into a near-fatal accident while attempting to drive home intoxicated, crippling her spine and leaving her permanently paralyzed from the waist down.

Sophia was extremely distraught, and Christine knew there was no way to help her- a former surgeon, she knew that an injury like this was impossible to fix by normal means. Truly helping her daughter meant taking her to the Sanctum Sanctorium, taking her to her father- which wasn't something Christine was emotionally ready for, not even after something like this. Sophia's life became a living hell, her adamant refusal to accept her situation keeping her from living her new life as comfortably as she could, her self-confidence and self-worth utterly destroyed, therapy appointments that didn't help or that she skipped outright, believing nothing could help her but fixing herself. She researched new experimental treatments, begged her mother to help her, but Christine refused, even though it pained her more than Sofia could ever know. One night, when Sofia was taking her pain medication before bed, she just... decided to take the rest of it at once.

The coming hours were hard, to say the least. Sophia had been rushed to the emergency room, Christine refusing to leave her side throughout all of it. It was a night filled with hate and regret, with Christine wishing she could've helped, could've done better, could've been better. It was in the early hours of the morning when Christine was visited by something- or someone. Stephen, in his astral form, had traveled to the hospital, only allowing Christine to see him- they needed their privacy. He didn't need her to tell him to know that Sophia was his daughter- he'd been silently watching over her for years, feeling as though he was seeing his young self through her. He hated not being able to raise his daughter, but he respected Christine's wishes and sat idly by as he watched her daughter waste her potential. After a long while of sitting in silence, Christine reluctantly gave in, deciding it would be best if Stephen took Sophia back with him to the Sanctorium and trained her in the mystic arts.

Once Sophia was fully recovered, Christine explained to her that she'd decided to send her to a place where they could try and help her- not only with her walking, but with her life. Sophia initially felt abandoned, bitter at the idea of her mother dumping her somewhere to be someone else's problem. It didn't help that it seemed the way they intended to 'fix' her was with... magic. Stephen, who decided to train her personally, neglected to tell her he was her father, convincing himself he'd tell her when she was older, when the time was right. Watching her struggle to accept magic, just as he had, though, led him to do something for her, something that he'd initially wanted her to learn on her own- he let her walk again. By using some of his own magic, he made it possible for her to control her legs again. Sophia was initially in disbelief, believing she'd somehow been drugged, or experimented on, or something. She even attempted to run away from the Sanctum, but didn't get very far before realizing Stephen was the only thing keeping her in control of her legs.

Reluctantly, Sophia accepted Stephen's training, and it was clear from the start that she had a natural talent for magic. She quickly learned how to control eldritch magic herself, regaining control of her legs, and breezed right past conjuring Tao Mandalas and using sling rings. She initially considered running away, going back home, but her curiosity and thirst for knowledge convinced her to stay. Sophia herself had pretty much free reign of the Sanctorium's rooms, relics, and books, save for one, one she'd specifically been instructed to never attempt to read- the Book of Cagliostro. Sophia had no idea what made the book so dangerous, but her being forbade from reading it only made it that much more enticing. So, one night when she was sure everyone was sleeping, Sophia snuck into the library in her astral form, swiping the book and taking it to her room. She poured over all the spells, the dark magic the pages held so much more interesting than the boring, vanilla spells Sophia had been repeating up until then. Sophia was so engrossed in the book that she didn't even notice Stephen entering her room. Stephen became enraged seeing her read the book, yelling and lecturing her, verbally expressing his anger and disappointment. Sophia, angry and ashamed, ran out of the sanctum, going towards the only other place she knew- home.

When she got there, though, Sophia realized not all was right. The front door was hanging haphazardly off its hinges, the entrance was trashed, and there were the clear sounds of a struggle inside. Sophia ran inside, finding her mom being attacked by a group of masked assailants. Only later would she learn that they were Neo-Hydra agents, searching for Sophia in an attempt to take out any threats to the new Hydra. Sophia, scared and panicking, began attempting to use her spells, though they came out haphazardly- she'd never even tried training in a combat-like situation, let alone fighting for her mother's life. Her magic was depleting quickly, and while she was taking out agents left and right, it proved to not be enough. Right when she was about to knock down the last agent standing with her Eldritch Sword, he suddenly grabbed hold of her mother, who was too shaken to run, and slit her neck.

What happened after that is all a blur to Sophia. She doesn't remember striking the man down, or running out of energy to even keep her legs working, or pleading, begging for her mother not to die. She doesn't remember the thousands of "I'm sorry"s she must've said, or Stephen coming to her side, the two of them holding vigil over Christine's body until the sun rose. All she remembered is one spell she read in that cursed book, one that would let her turn back time, get a second chance, make sure her mom never died. All she needed was that damn necklace Stephen always wore around his neck. That was surprisingly easy to get, though- Stephen was, for whatever reason, so distraught over her mother's death that she was able to swipe it with relative ease. It was all on her to recall the spell, though she would come to greatly regret it.

When Sophia started casting the spell, she instantly knew something was off, but she continued the spell, convincing herself that this was what she needed to do to save her mother. When bright purple cracks began appearing on the walls of her room, though, Sophia knew something terrible had just happened. All at once, her room exploded outwards into a swirling indigo void, rubble spinning and threatening to crash into her, but Sophia pushed forward, determined to see the spell through to its completion, to see her mom alive again. Something odd began happening, though- a part of the void began collapsing in on itself, before a figure she knew all too well appeared- Stephen, trying to convince her to regain control of her emotions, to shut down the spell. Sophia yelled back as the void began shaking around her, the spell becoming unstable. He didn't know what it felt like to lose someone so close, he didn't know her mother, the kind of person she was. The kind of person that saved lives, that was strong when nobody else was, that loved her. Stephen replied that yes, of course he'd known- he'd loved her, too, still loved her. They'd loved each other, and he loved Sophia.

He was her father.

It was only a moment that Sophia faltered, distracted from her spellcasting, but it was enough. Stephen took control of the spell, using himself as a vessel to funnel enough energy to seal the spell once and for all. When it was over, though, Stephen lacked enough energy to even sustain himself. He was completely depleted, the effort of sealing the spell killing him. For the second time in less than twenty-four hours, Sophia lost a parent- one she never even knew she had. In less than a minute, she'd relived the past three years in her mind, every lesson, every conversation, up to that last I love you.

They were able to arrange for Christine and Stephen's funeral to be together. Sophia doesn't really know who 'they' are- the next few weeks were a whirlwind for her. She'd spent most of her days squirreled up in her room, pouring over dozens of books, magical or otherwise, and despite knowing she'd retain none of what she'd read, she found it comforting. The empty reading took her mind off of... well, everything. It wasn't more than a month later when Wong was at her door, informing her that now that her father, the Sorcerer Supreme, was dead, it was time to choose a new one... and she had been chosen. Reluctantly, Sophia accepted the position- not only because it was what her parents would've wanted, but because it was what she believed was right. After a short ceremony, vowing to protect the world from magical threats, Sophia was no longer, just Sophia, or just a Master of the Mystic Arts, or even just the guardian of the New York Sanctum Sanctorium...

She was the Sorceress Supreme.

Appearance-
unknown.png

Costume-
Much like her father's, Soph's 'costume' is based on the traditional robes the Masters of the Mystic Arts would wear, though she's made some significant changes to it since she'd originally claimed it. She's shorn the outer layer of the robe for a much more slim figure, as well as cut off the sleeves and a significant length from the bottom for ease of mobility. She's also added a high pair of brown leather boots and matching fingerless gloves, as well as a crimson hooded shawl which she wears over the Cloak of Levitation.
fca0620c384b11175dbc0135ea3e492d.jpg

Name- Harley Keener; born Nathaniel Richards

Age- 18

Gender- Male

Sexuality- Pansexual

Nationality- American

Race- Human

Personality- Harley is a pretty chill guy, though his awkwardness and tendency to ramble and run his mouth can sometimes turn people away. He's extremely intelligent, with high spatial awareness to boot, making him an excellent engineer, though he often struggles with imposter syndrome and doubting his self-worth- especially since he thinks he owes the world something after being taken under Tony Stark's wing all those years ago. Harley tends to push himself too much and doesn't really know his limits, which often puts him in danger. Along with being very talkative, Harley is extremely blunt, though most of the time he doesn't realize he's being blunt, which usually leads to him hurting people and not even realizing it. Due to his parental issues and being bullied as a child, Harley latches onto people really easily, and can be extremely protective. When it comes to trying to 'be a hero', Harley is extremely nervous- while he wants to do good like his mentor, he doesn't want to tarnish Iron Man's legacy in the process.

Abilities- Harley doesn't possess any innate abilities- while he's an extremely talented engineer, all of his superhuman powers come from his suit, which he built himself. Much like the original Iron Man, Harley's suit gives him superhuman strength, durability, and flight, as well as offensive repulsors and a unibeam which he can shoot directly from his arc reactor. While wearing his helmet, he has access to a head-up display which can give him information on his surroundings, navigate, and give him information on his vitals.

Backstory-
Harley Keener, born Nathaniel Richards, was born to an inter-dimensional time traveler who, after saving a parallel dimension from complete destruction and imbuing it with futuristic technology, settled down, meeting Nathaniel's mother and having him. It wasn't long until after Nathaniel was born, though, that his father was confronted by a man who called himself Kang the Conquerer. Kang claimed to be a future version of Nathaniel, and he was determined to take away Nathaniel to get him started down the path of conquest earlier. Nathaniel's father vehemently refused this, attempting to fight off Kang, but not being powerful enough to completely defeat him. Nathaniel's parents decided it would be best if they got him as far away from Kang as possible, so Nathaniel's father decided to travel into the past and swap out Nathaniel with a dying infant in hopes that he'd be raised in a safe, normal family, far from Kang's influence.

Nathaniel was named Harley by his new family and began his life fairly normally. While his family wasn't the best well-off, especially when his father left when Harley was only four, he made the best of it, finding solace in building random things in the family's garage and creating toys for himself. After his father left, Harley's mother would often sleep around, giving Harley a little sister when he was six years old. Despite being extremely smart, Harley's awkward and talkative nature didn't make him many friends at school, and he was often bullied at school for his bluntness and know-it-all manner. This only ended up with Harley working even harder on his machines, though, developing technical skills far beyond his years.

Harley's whole life would change, though, when Tony Stark, the one-and-only Iron Man, crash-landed right outside his town after being attacked by the Mandarin. Harley, only ten at the time, was ecstatic to be meeting his idol- though he tried to hide his excitement to not seem like a 'little kid'- and offered him shelter while he worked on repairing his suit. The next few days were a whirlwind, with Harley and Tony attempting to fix the suit, being attacked by Extremis soldiers, all the while Tony struggled with anxiety attacks- which Harley was really not helping, despite his best efforts.

Eventually, though, the two of them were able to put Tony's suit back in working order, and while Harley was initially sad to see his mentor go, his efforts were handsomely rewarded in the form of several Christmas gifts he'd received from Stark, including an upgraded version of the potato gun he'd invented, new tools ad parts for his inventing endeavors- and a functional Arc Reactor. Harley was beyond thrilled, pushing his inventing skills to their limits, though he only really started to thrive once he got into high school. There, he was able to join a welding class, where he was able to make his contraptions bigger and better than ever before, though all the while he was working on a secret project- his very own Iron Man suit.

His first suit was a dinky thing made with scrap metal and loose parts, and Harley was barely able to walk around in it, let alone fly or fight. As he practiced, though, his suits became more functional, even combat-ready, though Harley never actually took them out- they were just a side project to him, and the thought of even showing them in public made him embarrassed beyond belief. Even so, he continued to work on them, and even he had to admit they looked pretty good, for a teenager.

Harley's world collapsed on him, though, when he was seventeen- the year Tony Stark died. Harley had been keeping loose contact with him, and though the Avenger seldom responded to his e-mails, when he did, it was always the highlight of Harley's day. Now, though, having his mentor and father figure dead struck him harder than he wanted to admit. Harley was surprised to see that he was invited to the funeral, though standing alongside so many great heroes made Harley feel small in comparison- he was just some random kid, he had no place at such a great heros' funeral.

After Tony's funeral, in a swirl of emotions, Harley decided to do something stupid- he took out one of his suits. Like, actually used it. It's a crazy story that, to this day, Harley is too embarrassed to tell. He decided that Tony had wanted him to help for a reason, and using the old arc reactor he'd been gifted so many years ago, he powered up one of his newer, fully-functional suits, and took it out for a fly around the city. Despite all his apprehensions, Harley was exhilarated by finally being able to use his suits how he'd always wanted. Flying around the city was a release for him.

It wouldn't stay that way for long, though. As he was flying around, Harley just so happened to spot a bank robbery in progress. High on endorphins, he rushed down to put a stop to it- but between his lack of combat skills and it being his first time actually being in-suit, he ended up not only not putting a stop to the criminals, but causing more property damage and getting himself severely injured in the progress. With both his body and ego bruised, Harley retreated back to his home, not even willing to face the consequences of his actions. Since then, while he still works on the suits on occasion, he's vowed off actually using them- most of his free time he spends volunteering at F.E.A.S.T. or teaching at W.E.B., counting down the days until he's graduated and can go to M.I.T. and leave everything behind him.

Appearance-
a103213abdd8344092c84500aa1b429c.png

Costume-
Harley's suit is modeled after some of Tony's older suits, with the trademark circular arc reactor and bulkier design, though he's gone for a silver-and-red color scheme rather than the classic red-and-gold. Due to the suit being made with much fewer resources than Tony's, it has many flaws- the A.I., which Harley's named 'A.L.B.E.R.T.', is much more simplistic and less intuitive, and the suit itself is less agile and has only the repulsors as weaponry.
8e0781640cbf77324be535cdc87bf49d.jpg

Name- Adolf Shimdt

Age- 94 (but looks younger because of his cyborg body)

Gender- Male

Sexuality- Straight

Nationality- German

Race- Cyborg

Personality- Adolf is very cold hearted towards everyone and has no regard for human life. The only humans he ever cared about were killed by Bucky Barnes and so he had lost his grip on reality. Adolf also has a very intense hatred for captain America and he also hates heroes in general and thinks that the world should be dominated by Hydra.

Abilities- Cybernetic enhancements and an adapting AI similar to Ultron.

Backstory-
Adolf Shmidt was born in 1942 to Johann Shmidt who would become Red Skull and a woman named Eva. At an early age Adolf was taught that his people were superior to other people and that he is entitled to whatever he wanted. Unfortunately before he was 4 his father was defeated by Captain America and his mother who worked for the S.S decided to escape to Japan to avoid being put on trial by the Allies. Adolf always had a hatred of Captain America which explained his hatred of James Rogers and he vowed to kill Steve one day.

In Japan Adolf fell in love with a girl named Rei and they had 2 kids together settling down in Kyoto. But in order to get Red Skulls son Baron Von Strucker sent the Winter solider to Kyoto where he killed Rei and their two kids. Adolf tried to fight back but ended up getting shot in fatal areas and died .Baron was furious but realized they could make him into a Cyborg with an AI that always evolves. They waited a long time before they could get their hands on some of Ultron’s Ai to put inside of Adolf’s brain which was some human some machine.

Appearance-

PierceLogan.png

Name- Vanessa Von Doom

Age- 16

Gender- Female

Sexuaity- Bisexual

Nationality- Lavarain

Race- Modified human

Personality- Vanessa is odd, while her father taught her her everything about science and magic he neglected many social skills. This has left Vanessa as a rather awkward person often coming off as a bit weird and not sure of connections with others. Given her only friends were doombots she doesn't fully understand it. She also has an odd view of the world she had learned her father was a villain but she hasn't fully shed the idea he was a great man and can be angered by insulting him or praising that bastard reed Richards. When it comes to fights she over thinks seeing the battlefield not as it is but rather in equations and percentages, leading her to make mistakes because of blocking what she thinks is coming not what is coming.

Abilities-

Magic: Trained by her father Vanessa is a more then capable wielder of the mystic arts. she however tends not to actually enjoy the arts preferring to use them as a back up over a main abilities.

Super-Genius Intelligence: Like father like daughter Vanessa is a super genius, she is a master of just about any scientific field she dabbles in seeing to be able to unravel it's mysteries in a glance.

Martial Artist: Taught to her by her father like most things she knows Vanessa has a decent under standing of combat, though has never truly mastered it, to busy with equations and counters to sink into the fight.

Armor of doom: A melding of cutting edge science and the mystic arts this armor is packed with as much equipment as any iron man suit its load out often changing thanks to Vanessa being able to call extra completes from mystical hiding spaces.

Backstory- Both the daughter and the creation of Victor von doom Vanessa is something of a homunculus and something of a genetically modified human. Her father unable to obtain the woman he desired for so long yet needing an heir decided to make one. His vast knowledge of science and the mystic arts were woven together as he used his own DNA as a template for a new being. He would make what he wanted to be a perfect successor to his legacy and to govern his country when he was gone. Vanessa became something of his shadow following him anywhere except outside the kingdom her existence a secret from the world and what he did outside it's walls a secret from her.

Vanessa was raised by doom in the way he saw fit, which would be harsh by any standard drilling into her every science and mystic art he knew, trying to impart all his skills into her. he might not have seen her as her own being for many years just a continuation of doom himself. He only really and truly saw her not long ago when his many deals with demons and other worldly beings came back to bite him and it was time to pay up. While many would want doom, the thing he had made was desired by more and while doom before might have easily agreed if it allowed him power and longer life Doom instead turned on them and fought to keep Vanessa from them. This would be his end as while he was victorious the drain was to much his soul and body were sundered and he died.

Vanessa lacking in social skills and mourning her father was not ready to rule her kingdom and in truth appointed a regent and left the kingdom. She was free to travel now and outside her home she learned much about her father that confused her. To her he was a strict but caring man not evil.

Appearance-
QRZtKV7hgEhEpVAiJOAmpE0-nwirEW733X9ohWSY2BE.jpg

54a7ef17fc0e6a70f7f5f1a3f6bf8aadbc6fa275.jpg

Name- Victoria Hand

Age- 31

Gender- Female

Sexuaity- Bisexual

Nationality- American

Race- human

Personality- Victoria is a caring person despite what she may appear as for her job and loves children always wanting to have one. She can be overbearing at times but she does care. She can also be way into her job sometimes and neglect taking care of herself mentally. Tori is also loyal and will die for her cause if need be.

Backstory- Tori is a level 8 Shield agent who is considered to be Fury’s right hand. She was born in Columbus Ohio and had a normal childhood until in college when she met Elise McCan and had a fling with her thinking it was more but it wasn’t and she was left broken hearted. Tori then picked herself up and started to take self defense lessons and trained to be a shield agent.
Appearance-

1482861791-carrie-fisher.jpg

Name- Jona 'Wolf' Barnes

Age- 19

Gender- Demigirl

Sexuality- Graysexual

Nationality- American

Race- Enhanced Human

Personality- Wolf is just what you'd expect from a Hydra agent trained from birth- cool, collected, somewhat hyper-aggressive, with a sprinkle of sociopathy. Most of Wolf's personality from before she was kidnapped has been scrubbed away, leaving her purely a tool for Neo-Hydra's use. She doesn't have many moral qualms with hurting or taking advantage of people, and she's used to taking orders- though upsets in a power balance can lead to Wolf becoming much more rebellious than usual. Wolf doesn't understand most jokes, with her sense of humor being so dry that most people can't tell whether she's telling a joke at all. Wolf's a hyperthymesiac, and, aside from before she was kidnapped, she can remember most events in her life extremely well. After the countless years of abuse Wolf's suffered at the hands of Hydra, Wolf's developed somewhat animalistic behaviors as a defensive response, including growling, crouching defensively, and even barking at times. Many of her attacks mirror this as well- if she's been disarmed, she often resorts to biting and scratching, even though she knows several forms of martial arts.

Abilities- All of Wolf's abilities are extremely enhanced- senses, speed, strength, reflexes, all to near-superhuman levels, to a point to where she can beat most enhanced individuals and go toe-to-toe with superhumans and mutants. Wolf also has the gift of photographic reflexes- she can copy the moveset of essentially anyone she encounters. She's also been known to use specialized neo-Hydra tech from time to time, though she's most often seen using cloaking tech that can render her invisible and thermal vision goggles. Wolf also has remarkable knife and marksmanship skills developed after years of training, and can pick up new weapons and fighting styles fairly easily.

Backstory-
After spending years in Wakanda reversing his brainwashing, James 'Bucky' Barnes had pretty much given up on ever finding someone to love. He was a monster to most of the world, and he couldn't risk hurting someone he cared about, so when he moved back to the U.S., he'd resigned himself to a life of solitude.

That was, until he met Leah.

She was just a waitress at a restaurant he'd visit every once and again. Sometimes he'd play board games with her after her shift. It wasn't long, though, before board games turned into dates, and dates turned into a proposal, and the proposal turned into Jona being born.

Jona grew up in a fairly sheltered household- her father cut off most of his ties with the Avengers, save for Steve. Jona grew up alongside James, the two of them often playing together when their fathers got together. When Steve asked Bucky if he'd eventually send Jona to train at S.H.I.E.L.D. alongside James, he vehemently refused- he couldn't stand the thought of his only daughter getting hurt. All the while, Jona had practically no contact with the outside world, growing up reserved and somewhat quirky.

That wouldn't last long, though- when Jona was barely six, Neo-Hydra agents broke into her house while her parents were away. She didn't even have a chance to fight back before she was knocked unconscious, only coming to what seemed like hours later in a strange place she'd never been. The strange men working there told her that S.H.I.E.L.D. had killed her parents that they'd rescued her. Jona didn't know what to believe- until they asked her to show her abilities.

When Jona told them she didn't know what they were talking about, they started getting annoyed. When she continued to deny any knowledge of her supposed 'powers', they started getting angry. Seeing her denial as defiance and not just ignorance, the men ordered her to be... well, influenced into using her abilities. When even that didn't work, Adolf Schmidt, another soldier, was ordered to beat her until her abilities emerged- or until she died.

Of course, the former was what ultimately ended up happening- Jona's left arm was reduced to nothing but bone fragments, and, in a rush of power and adrenaline, she stood up and rushed at Adolph, grabbing him by the neck and nearly choking him to death until she was tranquilized. By then, her left arm was beyond repair, and, in a fit of irony, Hydra decided to amputate it and replace it with a cybernetic one, just as her father had. From then on, Hydra began training Jona, renaming her 'Winter Wolf'- a mocking mix of her father's previous codenames- and subjecting her to abusive reinforcement, rather than mental manipulation, to forge her into the perfect soldier.

From sunrise to sunset, every hour of Jona's day consisted of training, and every second in-between, she was treated like an animal- scraps were thrown in her cell, she was beat every time she made a mistake, and she had few material possessions to occupy herself with. All this, along with her already odd nature, lead her to develop somewhat animalistic tendencies, which, along with her brutally intimate fighting style and codename, earned her the nickname 'Wolf' from her fellow Hydra agents- which, after all the trauma she's suffered, has become the only name she can remember.

Wolf went on her first mission when she was thirteen- a hit on a big government official. She was successful. One mission turned into two, then four, then countless more as she clawed her way up the ranks to become Hydra's most feared- and most lethal- agents. She became a myth among myths, a killer wolf with glowing red eyes that never leaves its prey alive. Wolf knows that, at this point, she can't escape- and she doesn't really care. There's not much room in the world for a monster, anyway.

Appearance-
4b958cc8fdfa1d05a55d4404b01d8022.jpg

Costume-
Wolf's costume is fairly similar to her father's while he was also under the control of Hydra- she, of course, has the signature metal arm, though hers has been fitted with retractable claws to match her intimate fighting style. She also has the trademark bulletproof tinted heatvision goggles and half-mask, along with a lightweight black suit and a belt fitted with a knife holster, gun holster, and cloaking device, along with various other miscellaneous weapons.
d9474489cd512c1a281ad8e9ab28c068.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back