• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel/DC Roleplay?

Yes absolutely! :D And the Rp will be taking place in the merged Earths of Marvel and DC so Metropolis will be on the same planet as like New York etc.

Sounds fantastic! However, I was wondering on what platform we'll be roleplaying on? XD will be rping on rpnation, email, etc? And thank you! Spiderman is my favorite!! I'll be the Tom Holland version!

Sounds fantastic! However, I was wondering on what platform we'll be roleplaying on? XD will be rping on rpnation, email, etc? And thank you! Spiderman is my favorite!! I'll be the Tom Holland version!

A thread on Rpnation lol.

A thread on Rpnation lol.

Alright! :D where do I find the thread? lol, my first time doing on rp nation actually.
(Been rping for about 5-6 years so don't worry about that, just new to actually being on this site is all)

Alright! :D where do I find the thread? lol, my first time doing on rp nation actually.
(Been rping for about 5-6 years so don't worry about that, just new to actually being on this site is all)

Sorry! I was out of town and then when I got home i had to shave this lumberjack beard >w<

Sorry! I was out of town and then when I got home i had to shave this lumberjack beard >w<

All good! I found the OOC chat and submitted my character info there! :D I can't wait to start the rp, any idea when it'll be ready to start?

All good! I found the OOC chat and submitted my character info there! :D I can't wait to start the rp, any idea when it'll be ready to start?

Well since more people are starting to take notice I don't wanna start off too soon...but I don't wanna wait too long lol.

Well since more people are starting to take notice I don't wanna start off too soon...but I don't wanna wait too long lol.

Hahaha, that's a very vague answer. :) however, I'm willing to wait! I'm very happy I get to be my favorite character and I'm very excited to start this really exciting rp!!

One of the three main Avengers who still ain't taken. Which would be Thor, Cap and Hulk

Thank you for the offer, but I think I'll just stick to being Peter. :) I wanna be able to really focus on my character and do my best and portraying and being that character! I love doubling up, but for a group rp I believe it would be very difficult to keep up with both characters.

Looks interesting! So far it looks like there’s an abundance of Marvel heroes, so maybe I’ll add some variety with a DC villain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back