• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel/DC Roleplay?

Zachy1993

One Thousand Club
The Avengers and the Justice League finally meet!

The barrier between the Marvel and DC realities grows thin, as if by fate the dimensions merge. S.H.I.E.L.D. obviously wants there to be some investigation to determine if their new neighbors are hostile.

Cap and Black Widow along with several operatives learn of a team quite similar to their own Avengers, called the Justice League.

Needless to say they aren't the only ones who are interested in this situation. Bruce Banner and Tony Stark, as well as the inhabitants of Asgard, are eager to know of these newcomers.

Meanwhile, the Mad Titan Thanos himself sees an opportunity to extend an olive branch to Apokolips and its tyrant:

Darkseid!

Rules:

1. Must be able to write semi-literate posts and of decent length.

2. Canons ONLY

3. If you aren't going to be able to post or something comes up, PLEASE inform me so we can make arrangements! Before the RP becomes stagnant and rots.

[Avengers and Justice League canons available for taking are as follows] :

Iron Man/Tony Stark
Thor
Hulk/Bruce Banner
Black Widow
Nick Fury
Hawkeye
Steve Rogers/Captain America
Peter Parker/Spiderman
Black Panther
(All side characters such as Pepper Potts or ANY villains will be treated as NPCs so long as everyone is comfortable with that or doesn't claim them.)

Bruce Wayne/Batman
Clark Kent/Kal-El/Superman
Diana Prince/Wonder Woman
Barry Allen (or Wally West maybe) /The Flash
Hal Jordan (Or John Stewart)/ Green Lantern
J'onn J'onzz /Martian Manhunter

(As above, unless a villain or side character is claimed, they will be treated as NPCs. ALSO I am open to the idea of someone claiming Cyborg or Hawkgirl etc.)

Is this MCU marvel? I'm a fake ass fan and not familiar with the comics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back