• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Miaow

Bad job, Superstar!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• intro

cirque

sub urban

overview.

F
    or as long as man has existed, children with strange abilities have been popping up across the globe. These children, later discovered to possess genetic mutations, were celebrated for their unique powers and were seen as gifts to the community.

However, this attitude didn't last. Previously, humans were jealous of these individuals and wished to be able to do what they could, until one special child ruined their reputation, leading to the deaths of an entire village as revenge for the abuse they experienced as a child. These children were now feared and hated in the community and those born to human parents were often abandoned, left to die.

Marshwood Home for Gifted Children was created to combat this, providing a safe place for children with supernatural abilities to live without fearing what humans thought of them. Owned by generations of supernaturally gifted people, the home also strives to teach the occupants how to utilise and control their abilities, showing them that these powers were nothing to be ashamed of.

----------------

Hello! I'm Miaow. I used to do roleplays like these all the time when I was younger and I've really missed them! This is heavily inspired by X-Men, however, I'd like to keep this universe separate from canon X-Men. There may be famous people with powers in the universe, but not canon X-Men. I'll be making a discord server for OOC chat and plotting as I don't really have a direction in mind. Also, there are no set roles! I don't want any specific powers so be as creative as you'd like! Comment below or dm me and I'll send you the discord link once it's up!

intro

roles

rules

Marshwood

Home for
Gifted Children

genre

horror, supernatural, fantasy

status

accepting

gms

spots open

Unlimited!

question

answer

CS (tba)

Roleplay Thread (tba)

♡coded by uxie♡

interested interested interested very interested

Interest peaked ˊˎ-

The original roleplay died off but I'm thinking of revamping it with whoever is still interested c:
Here's a new discord link here c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back